Mizuki wins
  Leader loses
View Results

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:33 pm
churrlo
Honh
churrlo
A co-op between Sasuke and Akatsuki? You seem to forget that Akatsuki has Itachi... D: Or maybe I just understood wrong sweatdrop

No, not Sasuke's boy band and Akatsuki, SBB and Konoha. That's what I meant.... stare

That's very unlikely... and stop being an a** D:<

Sasuke doesn't need anything else from Konoha. Right now it's just him, Akatsuki and the team he's trying to put together.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:48 pm
Puma D. John
Friendstar
But he killed asuma

That's a bad thing?

That's a good thing?  

What the Pho

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:53 pm
What the Pho
Puma D. John
Friendstar
But he killed asuma

That's a bad thing?

That's a good thing?

Well Asuma never really did anything except beat up nine Otonin and then get killed by a slow guy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:00 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
churrlo
Honh
churrlo
A co-op between Sasuke and Akatsuki? You seem to forget that Akatsuki has Itachi... D: Or maybe I just understood wrong sweatdrop

No, not Sasuke's boy band and Akatsuki, SBB and Konoha. That's what I meant.... stare

That's very unlikely... and stop being an a** D:<

Sasuke doesn't need anything else from Konoha. Right now it's just him, Akatsuki and the team he's trying to put together.

I don't see why he'd return to the village he purposely left to get stronger, it'd be like taking steps backwards to him.  

churrlo

A Court of Owls

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:39 pm
Well except for Itachi and Kisame, I have never thought the Akatsuki were that powerful. Sasori, Hidan, Kakuzu, it is only a matter of time before Zetsu, Hidan and Deidara are added to the list. However, I do think that the leader will have some brute power to him...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:50 pm
My main worry about the series right now is the fact that kishimoto seems to be starting up way to many different stories. *thinks* lets see...we have Naruto's little situation, Sasuke gathering up that group of people, and the current situation with the Akatsuki. Not only that, but what's the deal with that one guy that Sai is supposed to be listening to? He just kind of...died. Even though he's part of a big conspiracy...>_>

*coughs* but I guess this post is about the akatsuki, so I shouldn't start rambling about something else. Seeing Hidan get beat by Shikamaru was both emotionally moving and utterly dissapointing for me. It was emotionally moving because...well...he basically finished what his sensei started. I dont know, it was symbolic or something like that. It was basically just kind of cool. Now Shikamaru can move on and Asuma can rest peacefully.But it was utterly dissapointing because I had higher expectations of someone from the Akatsuki. Reading through this topic only convinces me more that the Akatsuki weren't all they're cracked up to be, with a few exceptions of course.

Just because I feel like it, im going to randomly start talking about Itachi now. He does seem to be one of the stronger ones in the Akatsuki, but it seems to me like it's only a matter of time before he gets defeated and or killed too. The main source of his power is his eyes, correct? You know, mangekyou sharingan and all that. But he's...kind of going blind. ._. and once that happens, I think his career as a ninja will be a lot more difficult. If he does get the handicap of blindness, it wont be long until he's smitten too.

As for kisame...well....I honestly just hope he doesn't die. XD Just because I like his personality. And he's a shark man. Come on, he's really cool.

Right now, the only two Akatsuki member i'm really intrested in though is the leader and zetsu. Zetsu is just...really unique, and I'm intrested to learn more about him. And the leader...well...come on. He's the leader. why wouldn't I be curious about him? yeah, thats all I got to say on the matter.  

Kexita

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:43 am
Kexita

As for kisame...well....I honestly just hope he doesn't die. XD Just because I like his personality. And he's a shark man. Come on, he's really cool.

wait...Kisame has a personality? The man has barely uttered more than like, 5 sentences in his naruto existance, and half of them have been bragging about 'look my sword can do that make me a better ninja instead of my own personal skills'. He seems more like just a tag along to Itachi so far.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:31 pm
The Leader could hoop all there butt.  

shadow emperor

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:45 am
Sure Shikamaru Beat Hidan but he never actually Killed him, because as Hidan showed when Asuma supposedly killed him by chopping his head off Hidan is immortal, if you remember Shikamaru even said that even if Hidan could never die that he would never get out of that hole because the forest they fought in was a place only his clan ever went, so therefore Hidan is still alive he's just buried under a bunch of rocks and stuuf like that 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:58 pm
Well, maybe Akatsuki is still powerful and i dought Mizuki could beat them, and ever heard of the saying " brains over bronze " well that is exactly how Shikimaru managed to defeat Hidan  

Kai Hyuga

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:45 pm
you mean brains over brawn? good job bucko  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:46 pm
agent_leon
Sure Shikamaru Beat Hidan but he never actually Killed him, because as Hidan showed when Asuma supposedly killed him by chopping his head off Hidan is immortal, if you remember Shikamaru even said that even if Hidan could never die that he would never get out of that hole because the forest they fought in was a place only his clan ever went, so therefore Hidan is still alive he's just buried under a bunch of rocks and stuuf like that 3nodding

Duh. We all know he'll return as Mecha-Hidan. -__-  

Pekora

Pekora

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:51 pm
KaiHyuga
Well, maybe Akatsuki is still powerful and i dought Mizuki could beat them, and ever heard of the saying " brains over bronze " well that is exactly how Shikimaru managed to defeat Hidan

You clearly don't have any sense of humor. >...>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:04 pm
String_Theory
I laughed. I laughed hard.  

Captain Verd

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:58 am
Captain Verd
String_Theory
I laughed. I laughed hard.

always glad to indulge the ladies with a laugh.

Now make a profile for the rp!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces