Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 12: Zelda Fan The Best Zelda Resource
You know you've played way too much Zelda when.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does this list sound like you?
  Are you kidding? I AM Link and I LIVE in Hyrule!
  What? Nobody's THAT lame, are they?
  I'm just here for the rupees...I mean gold.
View Results

GothBlackAngel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:30 pm
You know you play too much Zelda when you believe that putting small critters in air-tight bottles is the best way to keep them.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:11 pm
If you collect hearts your life will increase, opening boxes is epic and you think you can drink ghosts  

TheOnlyGatsby

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Battery 500
  • Autobiographer 200

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:55 am
You start thinking a tatto of the triforce would look great on your forehead XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:08 pm
You know you play too much Zelda when...

-You take a geometry exam and when you see a question concerning 4 triangles arranged into a large triangle you automatically think, 'omg triforce!' then begin coloring it in and drawing pictures of link pulling the master sword from it (guilty)

-You have cosplayed as Zelda characters at least once (guilty)

-You ALWAYS use Zelda characters when playing SSBM and SSBB (guilty)

-If you see a guy wearing a long shirt and no pants you have no problem with it

hii-chan-o_O

hii-chan-o_O

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:50 pm
- You talk to your shadow and expect Midna to pop out and yell at you to go rescue Zelda

-You throw nuts at people because the flash stuns them thus making them easier to defeat

-You beat WW then actually completed the entire sculpture gallery afterwards (almost guilty)

-You hear a small tune when you start a conversation with someone

- heart reminded you of a heart container the first time you saw it (guilty)

-You're convinced that all bats are out to get you

-You talk to trees

-The first thing you do when you walk into a building is go looking for the map and compass

-If people hug you you instantly check your heart container count at the top of your peripheral vision to see how much damage they're draining

-Hylian actually makes sense to you

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Am I the only one who can still hear the frozen lake music playing at weird points in life? Plus who thinks if you fall from a cliff as long as there is water under you,you will be fine?  

eldookay

EchoXNarci

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:10 pm
User Image
prettyprettyelly
[crushcrushcrush][i didn't pick my name][vamp][AnABellaSi][twitter]

You know you play too much loz when you wish that a little green man will appear and present you with a map when you enter a new city. (thats what my bf thought of Chicago)

when you are mad about the town menace not disappearing and converting to arrows when you punch his lights out.
User Image

prettyscarsandlies
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:54 pm
hii-chan-o_O
You know you play too much Zelda when...

-You take a geometry exam and when you see a question concerning 4 triangles arranged into a large triangle you automatically think, 'omg triforce!' then begin coloring it in and drawing pictures of link pulling the master sword from it (guilty)

-You have cosplayed as Zelda characters at least once (guilty)

-You ALWAYS use Zelda characters when playing SSBM and SSBB (guilty)

-If you see a guy wearing a long shirt and no pants you have no problem with it

*guilty of always using zelda characters*

you have played too much zelda when you are afraid of chickens. lol. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. mad
6En85QwW94uvM:https://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/thumb/f/f5/Cucco.gif/100px-Cucco.gif" />  

beylese

Spicy Egg

I59I59

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:28 am
You know you play to much Zelda when you::
Pronounce LoZ as "lawz" and you call it the
LoZ of Life =]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:41 pm
You know you've played way too much Zelda when

u get a sword and stab someone and they dont die

u go out and hunt for chickens

u jump off a building and u think u dont die

u get a bow and arrow and u thing u have fire arrows

u get on a horse and ride off a cliff and u think u would stop  

linkk95

BadWolf6667

6,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:55 pm
you know you play too much zelda when you think every giant tree you come apon will send you on a long quest inside of it. I've Played every Zelda from Nes to the Wii..excluding the two zelda games created by Phillips..they suck  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:17 pm
You know you've played too much Zelda when:
You instinctively flick your wrist when you see overgrown grass in the hopes of getting a few more rupees
You have seriously considered getting the Triforce tattooed on your hand
You blow on grass to call your horse
You changed the settings on your GPS so that your destination is either the little purple TP dungeon star or the target.  

afazzz

Kris_Dragoness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:07 pm
If you try to make costumes from every Zelda game you own. (Guilty, made an OoT one and starting on TP)

You try to play all the ocarina songs on the ocarina weither you suck on the songs or not, but they attract other animals instead of horses. (also guilty)

You get tired of reg Link when you get beat on SSBB, then you swicth to dark Link and somehow beat everyone.(Guilty)

You know how to make a Link avi outta all the stuff ya got on Gaia. o: (Extreamly guilty)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:16 pm
I'm so old school I only the super nintendo one A link to the past lol. but It's my favorite game ever. I must admit when I used my homemade flute to call a bird and one didn't come to take to my destination, I was a little upset.  

meganrxmysocks

Shadow_Walker227

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:57 am
You have at least two gaian friends who are (or claim to be) Legend of Zelda characters. (guilty)
You spend hours at a time doodling Triforces on notebooks, skin, or any random objects (guilty)
You count how many triforces are in a Serpinski's triangle.
...You include the upside down ones.  
12: Zelda Fan The Best Zelda Resource

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces