Submit

Who here has rushed stuff before?
  Me. It sucked.
  Me. It ruled.
  Not me.
View Results

Random Arbiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:52 am
Going back would mean random battles again... at least this way you can go around without a battle suddenly leaping at you...

How far into the game are you? I'll only be at the Phon Coast for the next 2 months because my parents put away the PS2 during the term... which sucks.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:17 pm
Yeah, the music didn't feel like the music I was so use to hearing in FF games..I've never really played it since I was borrowing it for 5-ish minutes battling random monsters.. xp Storyline (according to what I've seen) was..eh...it wasn't so addicting..for me, when it comes to really good FF games (or all of the FF games I've played overall), those ones were games that would make me want to play it 24/7. Actually I'm curious how FF XIII is going to be..I've seen a few previews from wikipedia months ago, and it is going to be quite an interesting game. Well in my opinion..but yeah, anybody got any details about FF XIII?  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:22 pm
@Anti Arbiter: I guess I'm an old schooler. I used to love when the screen glass broke. heart I'm currently on my way to some mountain. I just got passed the Garif village and I picked up that little sleaze ball Larsa. I don't like the look of him... xp

@Azul: To wikipedia and beyond! *runs out the door*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:44 am
Sparkle Hearts
@Anti Arbiter: I guess I'm an old schooler. I used to love when the screen glass broke. heart I'm currently on my way to some mountain. I just got passed the Garif village and I picked up that little sleaze ball Larsa. I don't like the look of him... xp

@Azul: To wikipedia and beyond! *runs out the door*

@ Sparkle: Ah, Mt. Bur-Omisace. Actually, when it comes to Larsa, I think he could swing either way so far, though leaning towards good. You're not far from where I'll be stuck for the next 2 months. But you have a hella lot of side quests before you get CLOSE to Bur-Omisace.

@Azul: I'll wait for Square to say something. I don't like Wikipedia for things like that.  

Random Arbiter

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:49 pm
Haha..I checked it on wikipedia a few months ago too..they said a few things about it, like Leon's new gunblade and the new characters..but that's all I can remember. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:40 pm
Eh, not much there info wise. A few charaters but no real meat. Guess we'll have to wait. xp  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:24 pm
Yeah, not much good info...oh well.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:44 am
Anybody know anymore great video games?  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Random Arbiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:19 am
Kingdom Hearts is always fun, though I think you guys have played that.

Other than that, I don't play too many games due to parents not letting me buy them. It sucks.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:24 pm
xp That bites. Is it all dependant on your grades?  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:49 pm
Hm..how about harvest moon?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:54 pm
Hm, I've heard of that game. Is it an RPG?  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Random Arbiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:15 pm
Sparkle Hearts
xp That bites. Is it all dependant on your grades?

No, actually. They just don't like them. During the holidays I can play the ones I have. The last game I got was KH2.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:35 pm
4laugh Awesome game! 4 stars! *loves KHs*  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Shikomiso

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:34 pm
Hahah, I love KH also. I played most of the games! My favorite character is Riku, how about you guys?  
The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff