Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Free Art - Working...sssllllooowwwlllyyyy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free Gold
  1 +
View Results

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:54 pm
User Image

Katzekinder...I really tried. I hope it turned out alright ^^:;;;;;  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:37 pm
User Image

Manda in a summer dress, with what's supposed to be a bathing suit underneith X3  

Sirus Jin

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:42 pm
User Image

Vashyyk, just in something casual...I hope the hair looks alright...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:11 am
Oooh. Very nice.  

Angel Natavi

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:41 am
Thank you :3

User Image

Watch me spppaaaaammmmmm lilkitty, wearing CLOTHES! OMG.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:34 am
CLOTHES!!! I hardly wear those!!!!

Thank you, Sirus whee  

LilKitty115

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:28 am
Sirus, you are amazing!! And I DO wear bathing suits underneath my clothes during the summer!! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:41 am
Sirus? Remember when you did that art of Xesan for me? My Nobody character?

Um.....this is sorta asking a lot, but could you ink it if you still have it? I want to get it colored by Shinigami, and I dunno who to ask, her or you, to do the inking. sweatdrop  

FogSage

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:17 am
FogSage

Um.....this is sorta asking a lot, but could you ink it if you still have it? I want to get it colored by Shinigami, and I dunno who to ask, her or you, to do the inking. sweatdrop

Sorry, but I can't ink it at all. The picture I drew was on my tablet, which mean the only file of it I have is on the computer. The ones I am doing here are all by hand, hand drawn, hand inked. So without my tablet, I can't ink that picture. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:18 am
Sirus Jin
FogSage

Sorry, but I can't ink it at all. The picture I drew was on my tablet, which mean the only file of it I have is on the computer. The ones I am doing here are all by hand, hand drawn, hand inked. So without my tablet, I can't ink that picture. sweatdrop

I see. I could wait for it, then. >>  

FogSage

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:12 pm
FogSage
Sirus Jin
FogSage

That'll be about another month or so. We'll see how much time I have since I'll be working when I go home. But I'll do my best to get to it :3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:24 pm
Sirus Jin
FogSage
Sirus Jin
FogSage

That'll be about another month or so. We'll see how much time I have since I'll be working when I go home. But I'll do my best to get to it :3

No worries. It can't be helped, and I'll probably forget about it until you tell me you've got the tablet back again. ^^  

FogSage

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:11 pm
Sirus Jin
User Image

Vashyyk, just in something casual...I hope the hair looks alright...

mrgreen wooo! the hair is fine don't worry, and it's funny cause the outfit is similiar to what i usually wear irl, thanks alot  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:57 pm
Didn't realize you were posting them all here too. ^_^

Everyone looks great. 3nodding  

Eddily

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:59 pm
Vash - Good! I'm glad you like!

Ed - Yeah, it helps bump the thread and its an easy place for everyone to see the finished product and pick it up 3nodding  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff