Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Anyone here not dress goth? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:38 pm
The_Angry_Fatalist
Dead Ed
The_Angry_Fatalist
Dead Ed
The_Angry_Fatalist
Dead Ed

If you learn how to sew and where to get patches, buttons, and various other possible accessories, you can make your clothes gothic yourself 3nodding

Yea, I want to learn to make gothic garb. I am planning to make some gloves that look kinda gothic (maybe?)

With a bit of creativity, anything is possible smile

Yep, but I'd like an opinion on rather this would look good, black gloves, with red painted nails made from a soda can, red evil eyes for the desighn on the front, and a rubber band glued inside along ith some felt to cover it (to make the part you slide your hand in look kinda ruffled) Also, I was thinking of net sleeves attached but I dunno if that would be just for girls or not hehheh sweatdrop If they werent I would know how to make the net sleeves

Well you could probably find some kind of elastic band that wouldn't chafe so much as rubber would... and just to be honest, the red nails (made from a soda can?) would make them just as feminine as the fishnet sleeves would lol
But then again, if you can throw insecurity to the wind, go for it.

Aight, I will look for some elastic band, and i'll toss out the fishnets. hmm, not sure if i wanna keep the nails, If i didn't what would I rrplace them with hm...
I'll figure it out, but if you wanna add an idea go ahead

Well, I'd probably either do gray nails or cut out the fingers altogether.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:40 pm
Dead Ed
The_Angry_Fatalist
Dead Ed
The_Angry_Fatalist
Dead Ed

Yep, but I'd like an opinion on rather this would look good, black gloves, with red painted nails made from a soda can, red evil eyes for the desighn on the front, and a rubber band glued inside along ith some felt to cover it (to make the part you slide your hand in look kinda ruffled) Also, I was thinking of net sleeves attached but I dunno if that would be just for girls or not hehheh sweatdrop If they werent I would know how to make the net sleeves

Well you could probably find some kind of elastic band that wouldn't chafe so much as rubber would... and just to be honest, the red nails (made from a soda can?) would make them just as feminine as the fishnet sleeves would lol

Aight, I will look for some elastic band, and i'll toss out the fishnets. hmm, not sure if i wanna keep the nails, If i didn't what would I rrplace them with hm...

hmm, gray nails is prolly a good idea, better than red,
Mind if I add you to friends? You temd to understand goth fasion better than I do, plus I might like to purchase your stories once I get enough gp for all (which shouldn't take long)  

DarkPhsycotic

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:46 pm
The_Angry_Fatalist
Dead Ed
The_Angry_Fatalist
Dead Ed
The_Angry_Fatalist
Dead Ed

Mind if I add you to friends? You temd to understand goth fasion better than I do, plus I might like to purchase your stories once I get enough gp for all (which shouldn't take long)

Nah, I wouldn't mind at all... though I've only been into the (sub?)culture for about 7-8 months, so I'm not an expert on goth styles sweatdrop ; I just know what I've seen and experienced so far...
and if you do decide to purchase some, I hope that you will enjoy them smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:54 pm
Dead Ed
The_Angry_Fatalist
Dead Ed
The_Angry_Fatalist
Dead Ed

Nah, I wouldn't mind at all... though I've only been into the (sub?)culture for about 7-8 months, so I'm not an expert on goth styles sweatdrop ; I just know what I've seen and experienced so far...

heheh, Ive been in it since like early december 2005, I havn't met many mall goths much. And ll the stories prices are 1300 right? cuz that what i have calculated  

DarkPhsycotic

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:57 pm
The_Angry_Fatalist
Dead Ed
The_Angry_Fatalist
Dead Ed
The_Angry_Fatalist
Dead Ed

heheh, Ive been in it since like early december 2005, I havn't met many mall goths much. And ll the stories prices are 1300 right? cuz that what i have calculated

Yes, that's the total cost of all seven stories.

but anyway, back to topic?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:52 pm
Dead Ed
The_Angry_Fatalist
Dead Ed
The_Angry_Fatalist
Dead Ed

Yes, that's the total cost of all seven stories.

but anyway, back to topic?

Lol whoops I forgot about what we were talking about.

oh yeah, the gloves project I wanted to work on, any other ideas?  

DarkPhsycotic

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:59 am
I dress in what ever I think is pretty and that isn't always dark. I do have more black in my closet than the average bear, but there is variety. I'd get bored if I wore the exact same style every day.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:06 pm
I pretty much dress however I like... But I am a sucker for goth fashion.  

MEOWITSTERRA

supa no tamago

Shy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:02 pm

User ImageSing as if no one is listening, dance as if no one is watching…User Image

Well, usually the only black thing I wear is my tee shirts and sometimes by shoes. I'm usually in jeans, shorts and flip flops of all sorts.

My reasons? It's EXTREMELY difficult to dress in all black, high boots and coats and layers when you live near the equator.

User Image…love as if you have never been hurt before, live as if there is Heaven on Earth.User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:36 pm
Technically, I don't dress 'goth'.
I dress gothic-cyber-punk-lolita.
I guess that's what you might call it...  

xxxdeletemexxx

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:39 pm
Mizer Manakins

Pics?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:25 pm
Dead Ed
Mizer Manakins

Pics?
yea i interested in seeing some too.  

DarkPhsycotic

chulr

Friendly Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:57 pm
I do wear a lot of darker clothes. Whatever I feel like.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:40 pm
Of course not, dark clothing makes me look sallow, and shorter than I am.  

Twill Hat

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces