......fine
View Results

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:07 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
complex_ity_
As Karissa returned to school the next day, she noticed with some surprise the two vampires she'd seen talking together the previous day. Evidently, they'd never gone home - they were still wearing the same clothes. "They're lucky the sun wasn't out, yesterday or today. They look so engrossed in their conversation, they probably wouldn't hear the screams when the humans noticed they sparkle." Karissa observed to herself.
His eye caught something over Raine's shoulder and they moved to meet the onlooking eyes. He flashed a smile, keeping his eyes locked for what could have seemed like minutes, though it was barely a second. He then let his gaze fall back to Raine.

"Well I find it to be much less time consuming to seek out the frail creatures," she said with a smile. "Then again, we've got nothing but time..." Her voice trailed off gently. "Come to think of it, maybe we should be using a bit of that time to freshen up. I'm going home to change. Do you attend this school? Maybe we can meet up at lunch or something," she smiled, happy to have met him.
He nodded at her proposal to go home, but then shook his head with a small, keen sort of smile, "No, actually, I don't. But, maybe I could come visit." He chuckled a bit, then offered to walk her back to her car.

She smiled as they walked back to her car. "I'll see you around," she said as she climbed into her car.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:50 pm
First and second period were boring. Although Karissa had noticed many vampires in the student population yesterday, none of them were in her classes. If she'd been human, she would have slept through the monotonous droning of her English and then now her Maths teacher - instead, she tracked the progress of a fly throughout the classroom. It was the only thing that was moving. "Karissa, would you like to share the answer for..." "One plus or negative the square root of three, over four," she replied immediately, still following the fly. "Thank you, Karissa."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:42 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
complex_ity_
As Karissa returned to school the next day, she noticed with some surprise the two vampires she'd seen talking together the previous day. Evidently, they'd never gone home - they were still wearing the same clothes. "They're lucky the sun wasn't out, yesterday or today. They look so engrossed in their conversation, they probably wouldn't hear the screams when the humans noticed they sparkle." Karissa observed to herself.
His eye caught something over Raine's shoulder and they moved to meet the onlooking eyes. He flashed a smile, keeping his eyes locked for what could have seemed like minutes, though it was barely a second. He then let his gaze fall back to Raine.

"Well I find it to be much less time consuming to seek out the frail creatures," she said with a smile. "Then again, we've got nothing but time..." Her voice trailed off gently. "Come to think of it, maybe we should be using a bit of that time to freshen up. I'm going home to change. Do you attend this school? Maybe we can meet up at lunch or something," she smiled, happy to have met him.
He nodded at her proposal to go home, but then shook his head with a small, keen sort of smile, "No, actually, I don't. But, maybe I could come visit." He chuckled a bit, then offered to walk her back to her car.

She smiled as they walked back to her car. "I'll see you around," she said as she climbed into her car.
He chuckled, "Of course." She looked away for a moment and he took the time to slip out of her sight, back into the trees. He didn't have anywhere to go to "freshen up" as far as homes went. Instead, he broke into a humans home. None of them were around and he knew that they couldn't trace anything back to him. He stole a few clothes, let water from the shower run over his body, even though he didn't need to, then left with everything aside from the clothes exactly as the humans had left it. He now wore an unbuttoned black shirt with a pair of faded, well worn jeans. He waited for Raine on the rooftop of the school, anxiety flooding his body.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Raine pulled back up in front of the school in less than minutes. She now wore a pair of standard jeans and a simple black v-neck. She tried to keep her outfits as simple as possible, she found no reason to make herself stick out more than she already did.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:15 pm
Karissa, on her way to the cafeteria, noticed the same girl pull up to the school in a car which she had to admit to herself, was nice. "Beautiful, yet understated." she said, smiling. Exactly like the female vampire.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:22 pm
complex_ity_
Karissa, on her way to the cafeteria, noticed the same girl pull up to the school in a car which she had to admit to herself, was nice. "Beautiful, yet understated." she said, smiling. Exactly like the female vampire.

Raine locked eyes with another abnormal being. She gave her a slight half smile before continuing on the field to the side of the cafeteria. She had given a lot of thought of how the humans would react if she didn't eat at lunch continuously, so she planned on avoiding the problem by staying outside during lunch.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:41 pm
Karissa bought a sandwich from the cafeteria line and headed into the library. Just before entering, she casually tossed the sandwich into the garbage can. Karissa then entered the library and selected a book, sitting in the corner to prepare for a good read. She didn't mind playing the highschool nerd - it was preferable to people thinking she was a vampire.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:57 pm
He sat up abrubtly, realizing he had drifted too far into his thoughts to notice Raine had come back. He jumped from the roof and ran to the cafeteria door, buttoning his shirt with invisibly fast fingers. With a casual air, he made his way through the door and to a far seat, looking for Raine with quick eyes. Several people looked at him, though no one seemed to make the connection that he wasn't a student. They must have thought he was just new. He hadn't realized Raine had stayed outside, his senses focused on the room inside rather than what happened outside.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:23 pm
The lunch bell rang, and Karissa exited the library and headed to her locker. In the halls, Karissa passed the same vampire again, except she looked extremely dissappointed now. "Did her friend not show up?" she wondered. She gathered her Biology books and shut her locker door.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:53 am
Emilian stood, disappointed himself, and left the room with unseen speed. He nearly ran into Raine as he left, stopping an inch before doing so. "Hey," he said when he realized who it was, "I came to see you at lunch, but I guess I missed you."  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:12 am
Flaming Dead Man
Emilian stood, disappointed himself, and left the room with unseen speed. He nearly ran into Raine as he left, stopping an inch before doing so. "Hey," he said when he realized who it was, "I came to see you at lunch, but I guess I missed you."

She smiled when the realization that he'd wanted to see her hit her. "I've decided it would make me less noticable if I stayed outside. Humans can be terribly observant when they want to be, and I wouldn't want them getting too suspicious."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:31 am
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man

She smiled when the realization that he'd wanted to see her hit her. "I've decided it would make me less noticable if I stayed outside. Humans can be terribly observant when they want to be, and I wouldn't want them getting too suspicious."
He chuckled, "I suppose I should have thought about that." His quick eyes scanned her and a cheerful smirk came upon his face. "Lovely outfit," he commented sincerely.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:40 am
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man

He chuckled, "I suppose I should have thought about that." His quick eyes scanned her and a cheerful smirk came upon his face. "Lovely outfit," he commented sincerely.

"Once again, no reason to stick out..." she laughed lightly. "Then again, it hardly helps," she added when she noticed a few curious onlookers. "They just can't seem to notice what it is that is different about us, as observant as they are. Well anyways, I'm sorry for leaving you alone with them. I'm sure it must have made you at least a bit uncomfortable." She had added the 'a bit' part on at the last second, because he was starting to strike her as the type of person who was easily at ease with their surroundings.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:59 am
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man

"Once again, no reason to stick out..." she laughed lightly. "Then again, it hardly helps," she added when she noticed a few curious onlookers. "They just can't seem to notice what it is that is different about us, as observant as they are. Well anyways, I'm sorry for leaving you alone with them. I'm sure it must have made you at least a bit uncomfortable." She had added the 'a bit' part on at the last second, because he was starting to strike her as the type of person who was easily at ease with their surroundings.
"I didn't mind it," he said cheerfully, "I think they were more concerned with who I was rather than what I was." He spoke almost under his breath.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:03 am
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man

"I didn't mind it," he said cheerfully, "I think they were more concerned with who I was rather than what I was." He spoke almost under his breath.

"Yeah. They don't seem to be too concerned with anything other than the latest town gossip. Typical, I guess." She laughed at stupidity of it all. As fascinating as humans were, their shallow behavior always made her think less of them. She knew it was wrong, but it was so hard not to.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff