Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Edward and Bella Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think edward should let bella decide whether or not she wants to be a vamp. or not?
  yes!! indefinite
  no...
View Results

xrukiababy_ORLYx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:23 pm
And so the Lion...

In the end, it's Bella's choice, and not Edward's. If she is changed, they can be together forever, if she isn't, then he'll be mourning her death for the rest of eternity.

...fell in love with the Lamb.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:59 pm
miz_understood09
Edward_Eclispe
he should of course. i think everything will be less complicated for both of them after the first days of bella's vampire life. but true, it will be weird and hard to explain the change to charlie and renée. of course, jacob will not be happy, but he needs to know that the cullens are different from the *bloodsuckers* and that bella loves edward (yeah!)

I want her to change. Some people think this is boring but I don't see it that way. Its going to be a big change for Bella. She'll have to adjust to it. That's why Edward's there. I'm worried about Jacob. I want him to be Bella's friend and accept her decision at the same time. Is that wishing too much.

As for no danger when she's a vampire. Who says there won't be?

Remember Alice she wuz bout 2 be killed by James but she didnt cuz she turned into a vampire so the DANGER went bye bye so if Bella turns into a vampire the danger will be gone duh  

niecerpiecer

Fifii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:14 pm
that's not it, edward thinks he has no soul and he wants bella to keep her soul. it's kinda a matter of religion for them. but both love each other strongly.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff