Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:31 pm
"Aysel, nice too meet you, Raine," she answered awkwardly, the feeling getting worse. Is it just me, or do i sense a "bloody" presense in the room? It seems to get worse as more people get to this table, am i right? Are these the people i'm sensing?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:46 pm
Raine smiled back, even though she sensed the girl was a bit uncomfortable at having so many vampires in one place, if she even knew they were. "Ummm...so are you new here?" Raine was trying for small talk, trying to break the tension that was growing at the table.  

Mystifying Social Disease

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:48 pm
"Um...yeah. I just got here, literally," she answered, trying to feel less uncomfortable but couldn't help it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:58 pm
Well, then I guess we'll have to show you around, what grade are you in?" Mirri grinned, revealing her white teeth to Aysel. She leaned closer in to Aysel, cloes enough to make it look like the others couldn't hear her. She felt an evil glint come into her eyes, Mirri could be intimidating when she wanted to be. "Don't forget, you haven't answered my question."  

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:03 pm
Raine noticed the little glint in Mirri's eye and threw her a look.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:04 pm
Aysel laughed a bit.
"You didn't answer mine either which has to deal with ur question," she replied equally soft  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:18 pm
"Be nice, don't scare her" Arianna spoke quickly and softly to Mirri.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:20 pm
Raine cast a glance at all of her other friends who were sitting at the table to see how they were handling the awkward situation. They were all acting relatively normal, though. She pulled apart her bagel and pretended to focus on it while she listened to where Aysel and Mirri's conversation was headed.  

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:23 pm
Ignoring glares from everyone at the table, Mirri laughed too.
"You and I both know what I'm talking about, and I think we both know that neither of us need an answer. But, if you really want to answer, I'll be waiting." She leaned back a little bit, letting a smile grow onto her face. Becoming more friendly than hostile she said "But you can stay here and sit with us if you want. I don't think you want to sit anywhere else with all these people staring at you, we don't let many people sit with us, so it might cause a commotion."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:27 pm
Raine heaved a sigh of relief that Mirri was being more friendly to the new girl now. She would have told her to drop it earlier, except that she had been just as curious for an answer as Mirri had.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:29 pm
"Your probably right, but next time you might want to wait until you get to know the person before you ask wat the are if they're not human. It'll cause suspision against you, trust me," Aysel adviced, hoping that she was wrong about this person NOT being human either, or at least not full human.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:34 pm
Alessandra sighed from her side of the table. Listening to the conversations, she'd already completely shredded her sandwich to bits. "I'm going to go now. Take a wak outside, get some fresh air. See the rest of you later, and you too, Aysel." she said, getting up to throw away her lunch tray. She hoped that one less vampire at the table would make the girl feel more at ease.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:36 pm
Grinning at Aysel's tenacity, Mirri responded.
"Personally, I thought it better to get out of the way, besides, what fun is keeping secrets? Except for those.....that are human." She winked. She was still smiling, and the glint was gone from her eyes. "Just remember, I'll be waiting for your answer, I'm sure you'll be waiting for mine also, maybe I'll explain how I knew." She winked again. This was going to be more fun than she thought it was going to be.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:39 pm
Raine watched Allesandra walk away and looked down at her own shredded food. "I'm full!" she joked to Arianna quietly, so Aysel wouldn't hear. She got up and threw her food away as well, and then returned to the table.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:41 pm
Instead of walking, Alessandra did a few quick laps around the town, returning only when the school's bell rang, signifying the end of the lunch period.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff