Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_DarkOne

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:42 pm
im more all around with my attack style cuz im constantly switching up
my strategy
but mostly it depends on the character i pick which is usually marth or mewtwo  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:20 am
i am a dodger as well but at the beginning...after i have builded some % on my foes, i start getting agressive and attack them where ever they are at...Air, Ground, sides
usually with Smash Attacks  

Sharon hermozina

Keyes Vaultna

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:59 am
I poke and jab. Mostly though, I run for the items and throw them. Nothing is better than when you swing the beam sword, they jump over you, then you just throw the sword up and jack them up! blaugh xp whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:43 pm
Keyes Vaultna
I poke and jab. Mostly though, I run for the items and throw them. Nothing is better than when you swing the beam sword, they jump over you, then you just throw the sword up and jack them up! blaugh xp whee

whoa1 htat's dangerous dude! well i am always agresive! i dodge a lot and hit thm from behind! i used to grab a lot in SSB but now i use Smash attacks in Meele!  

RPGfan2005

Gracious Businessman

6,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Skank.Fxck

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:06 pm
Speed is the best way of offensive moves, You just need the right character. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:37 am
ive changed my strategy alittle bit, when i play as roy i absolutely abuse the dtilt, and damn so many combos work with it, and now as sheik, i like chaingrabbing, and then upairs and fairs to finish the job, and oh yeah i do alot of wavedashing, aand im working on shuffling  

Phantom_Renegade

Caerwyn_Tactics

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:26 am
I use Sheik, so I always charge up the needles, then save them for when ever. But I LOVE close combat, Sheik rapes all... yesssssssss  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:21 am
Klooo
I pick link, projectile and Air down-a alot, then I juggle and kill.
If Anyone start getting too close and contering and hitting, I do a quick ground up-b And go for a quickstrike, roll back and boomrang them to stop recovering.  

Klooo

Klooo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:24 am
Klooo
Klooo
If Anyone start getting too close and contering and Hitting I do a quick ground up-b And go for a quickstrike, roll back and boomrang them to stop recovering.
Then I useally do a double foward smash and hit them with my second attack and if they are still alive i retreat for the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:26 am
Klooo
Klooo
Klooo
If Anyone start getting too close and contering and Hitting I do a quick ground up-b And go for a quickstrike, roll back and boomrang them to stop recovering.
Then I useally do a double foward smash and hit them with my second attack and if they are still alive i retreat for the moment.
They should be at high % if not dead so I roll and airdodge around until i get a perfect counter and send them flying.  

Klooo

SuperSayinMasterChief

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:21 pm
I'm random with people I don't know, but if I know them then I usually have a different plan for different people.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:27 pm
use a pokeball or a mine baomd agansit a fast char. if u get the right pokemon like entel or ho-oh then they cant get out of the two flames  

fox_demon_nightmare

LordLuXun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:20 pm
Phantom_Renegade
ive changed my strategy alittle bit, when i play as roy i absolutely abuse the dtilt, and damn so many combos work with it, and now as sheik, i like chaingrabbing, and then upairs and fairs to finish the job, and oh yeah i do alot of wavedashing, aand im working on shuffling

lol does anybody else besides me know what those terms mean? I like to wavedance and spam sh'ffld aerials with fox. Scaring noobs with falcon's shffld fairs is fun too twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:14 am
LordLuXun
Phantom_Renegade

lol does anybody else besides me know what those terms mean? I like to wavedance and spam sh'ffld aerials with fox. Scaring noobs with falcon's shffld fairs is fun too twisted

sweet you understand me xd  

Phantom_Renegade

Klooo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:53 pm
Klooo
Klooo
Klooo
Klooo
They should be at high % if not dead so I roll and airdodge around until i get a perfect counter and send them flying.
Sometimes I throw a fast boomerrang to mess up an attack or set up a combo. If they shield it i strike quickly, if they dodge it i step back and wait for it to come back and i hit them with a good move right after the boomerrang stuns them.  
Techniques

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff