On That Day... (SM) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:25 pm
((I wasn't paying attention, I was laughing too hard at Freyr's antics. I changed the post so go ahead and respond.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:31 pm
Freyr chuckled at the mention of a horse saddle, "I have one y'know!" He declared cheerfully, "carting people's not so bad at all!" Then the Chimera's eyes lit up with pure joy, "Rufus was such a cute little kid!" He reminiced happily, "Sephiroth never wanted to admit he had flaws, he couldn't stand it, poor boy never had a true childhood, I always hated Hojo for that, Ghast tried, he really did, but he was so absent-minded at times..." The chimera shook his head in fond saddness, "I remember Tseng, you'd never think the guy had a sense of humor! Always the best 'straight man' in a joke!" Then Freyr had to pause, "I never actually got the chance to meet Zack though... I heard about him... but I never got to see or talk to him myself." His face fell, the smile disapearing for a moment as pure regret filtered across his face, but it was gone so quickly Marka had to wonder if he'd really seen it. His smile returned with force, "You just like to talk! Nothing wrong with that." He winked at the Ex-Turk as though they were now both 'partners in crime'.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:00 pm
Morgana13
Morhighan sighed. That was the third time this year she had gotten fired that year for pwning a kid in the face with some random object.
"I really hate kids," she muttered to herself, "so why did I insist that the government make schools and hire me? Stupid..."
She sighed and walked calmly outside of the town, looking around.
She had heard something about large monsters running amuck, but it would be alright for her to travel.
She certainly couldn't go back to the Northern Cave after what happened lat time.
People looking for JENOVA had disrupted her sleep, mistaken her for the alien and attacked.
Stupid legend busters... that had been the second time for that to happen to her in her life.
At least the first time wasn't repeated.
She shuddered, thinking back 300 years to when she had first awakened to see who would become her worst nightmare.
During her musings she didn't take notice of the other person walking down the street until she smacked right into them.
"Oh, sorry, I wasn't paying attention Morhighan muttered."

Cecil laughed as he answered, his voice crystalline "ah tis not an issue in the slightest" he then paused to consider the situation "you seem rather er... ungaurded, allowing me to bump into you and the like. It seems to me like you might need a guard theis is a dangerous place you know, and what luck you have I am just such a guard and happen to be looking for work I don't charge much at all... so which direction are you headed for?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:01 pm
"I met Zack, a lot of times. He was hilarious. A bit like you actually. I like him. He talked to me often because he wasn't prejudice against me because I was a turk, like many people were." Marka paused. Freyr's voice had dropped an octave or two, he knew what it was like to feel regret like that. "Yeah, Hojo was plain evil. He treated Sephiroth like crap." He scratched the back of his head. "Sephiroth was born around the time I was fifteen I think. Come to think of it that's the same time the black haired man disappears from my memory. Or maybe thathappened before?...Meh, I don't know. Thinking hurts." He snorted and leaned his back against Freyr's. "You'd better get used to me, pal. I'm starting ta like ya."  

Too Sexy For A Shirt

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:17 pm
Morhigan thought for a second.
"I'm going to Niebelheim, I guess..." she said, decided quickly, looking the young man over.
She didn't really need a guard, but somebody to chat with might be nice on the way over there.
She didn't really feel up to flying anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:03 pm
"what a coincidence so am I, tell you what I'll do this one free of charge and I can leave as soon as you're ready" Cecil suddenly looked very contemplative "actually before we go I have a question. How much would you have payed me?" he asked as he stood there wondering if this was such a good idea. He really wasn't much of a fighter.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:48 pm
Koji sighed a bit, feeling ignored, which he was, sorta. They wouldn't let him get a word in edgwise, all this talk of people he didn't even know the names of, such as Zack and Ghast, went right over his head. Finally he interjected, "I knew the Felitaur was created, by a scientist, but that's why I assumed Remnant, cause Remnants were created by scientists, so what's the difference, exactly?" He hoped his comment would even be heard, and his friend just threw up his arms in mock surrender and went back to what he was doing before, leaving Koji to his curiosity. He rifled through a bag slung over his shoulder and pulled out a paper back book, "See, this book is written by one of my favorite authors, he mentions a coalition of scientists with their henchmen, who wear blue suits now that I think of it, who tried to clone their greatest creation, Sephiroth, the 'Calamity from the Skies' who brought down a giant meteor which almost destroyed the planet, and did destroy the city of Midgar. Cept he was stopped by a noble knight named Storm, and Sephiroth's sister Aeris, who sacrificed themselves to defeat him and save the planet. That sound about right?" He grinned broadly, 'showing off' his knowlege and hoping he'd impress the two immortals. He'd always known the stories had some truth in them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:52 am
"I've heard a few things about Zack,... and I've read his files." Freyr admitted, smiling when Marka did, "I love Turkies! Turkies are Awsome!" Freyr's grin spread across his face, only to fall at the re-mention of Hojo, ".... I heard about that too.... I wish I'd never left. That Psychopath wouldn't have been able to touch Sephy if I'd been around." It sounded like a statement that should have held anger, but Freyr simply sighed. "15 eh? That's about when I..............." Freyr stopped abruptly, turning in startlement to Koji, "Remnants aren't the same, they're...." He began only to choke as the young man continued, "Wait the Turks weren't... Sephy wasn't the Calamity..... Aeris was what? STORM???? You mean like 'Chocobo head'???" Freyr goggled at him, torn between amusement and shock. "What about me??" He finally half-smiled. "What does it say about me in there?"  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:10 am
Marka sighed. The rumors that floated around were all wrong. He remembered what happened during the Fight against Sephiroth. That's when he was accidentally awakened, but being sure to keep himself out of sight. "Man the legends are screwed up aren't they? Wow, and here I thought my memory had scrambled up. Word of mouth is even worse than missing facts..." He rubbed his head. "Besides, I haven't heard one word mentioned about that guy in the red cape, the Ninja chick, Rufus...everyone else who was there..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:01 pm
Freyr nodded almost numbly at Marka's observation. "I think it's kinda funny..." He admitted, breaking into another grin. "And I'm pretty Sure Vinney asked not to be included much in the legends, Yuffie kinda had to go and rule Wutai so it would have been bad if everyone were coming over trying to catch a glimpse of her royal descendants." Then Freyr snickered, "The lack of Rufus is actually My fault though... he asked me to fiddle with the files and keep him out of it. Didn't want the negative feedback for the future of Shinra... The company still faded out of veiw but at least it wasn't hated by everyone in the end." The chimera smiled fondly, "I think I still know where to find the last few Shinra descendants." Then he paused as another thought came to him. "Actually I'm pretty sure I could find EVERYONE's descendants! The Strifes have stuck around in Del Sol forever, and there are some Wallaces and some Highwinds scattered around if you know where to look. I can even find the Tuefels! And the Van Aesirs..." He turned slightly to grin at Marka, "Did you know the Van Aesirs are distant cousins of mine? They married into the Tuefels a little at one point. But you can always tell which ones are the descendants of Vaizel and Dawn.... kinda hard to miss...."  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:49 pm
"You were one of the first failed experiments of one of the head scientists, right? Well at least they considered you failed, but obviously they succeeded more than they realized. They seemed to do that alot. The head scientists were all mysterious evil people, they mention their names only a few times, but I think one of them was that Hojo guy you mentioned, and also some others like Ruo, and Palmer, and a couple with harder to pronounce names." He was becoming a bit more subdued, realizing from their discussion that little of his information was actually right. It was a work of fiction perhaps based on real events but not a history. He then perked up as Freyr mentioned a few other names, "Strifes as in, Storm Strife? But I thought he died? Did he and Aeris have a kid or something before they died defending the planet? Cause they didn't mention anything like that in the books. There was a guy in a red cape too, some powerful being older even than the Felit... I mean you. Who's wisdom and guidance showed Storm and Aeris what they needed to do. He was the one who told them about the suffering of the planet, and I think he was distantly related to one of them too. But they never mention his name, he was like a wizard, and a marksman, and had used to work for the enemy at some point, but had realized their evil in time to get away, and set events in motion to correct his 'sins'. He's a real popular character even though no one knows his name."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:45 pm
Freyr couldn't help it, he started laughing, the whole messed up history was impossibly funny to him. "Palmer was a Mad Scientist eh? well that explains the Lard..." He choked wrapping his arms around his sides as he disolved further into mirth. "I wonder whom Vinney threatened to keep his name out of this thing."  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:13 am
Marka snorted back a blatant laugh. "Oh heavens...I haven't been paying attention to the rumors...That just cracks me up that I know more than they do!" He shook his head. "Oh course...I was alive during that time...So I guess it makes sense. Of course, you do realize you just told them "Vinny's" NAME right? he's gonna kill you if he finds his name in a new shiny history book, I'm sure." Marka turned to the curious stranger. "I don't think he's a 'failed experiement', so to speak. Actually he looks pretty intentional. I'm a failed experiement." He frowned.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:21 am
"Oh Fuzznip!" Freyr's eyes snapped open as he realized the truth behind Marka's words, "Well if nobody Tells Vinnie I told someone then he'll never know it was me right?" The Chimera grinned unrepentantly at Marka, "No I was quite intentional." He told Koji, then turned back to the Ex-Turk, his face suddenly serious, "The only 'failures' are people who died or refuse to live with what they have..." Freyr said with sudden solemnity, "I'm happy with being a Chimera, it may not have been what I thought would happen when I agreed to undergo a particularly risky proceedure, but I'm happy..." The last was spoken in an undertone, soft enough that no one but Marka could hear him. He winked broadly at the lavender-haired man, the smile dancing behind his eyes.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:35 am
"It's not a rumor." Koji insisted... pausing as if wondering just 'what' it was, then decided, "It's a novel." He brandished the book in both hands, "This one's not even the first one in the series, it's by the famed historian-novelist 'Brawn Masamune'!" He underlined the author's name with a finger, totally oblivious to the fact that it was a pen name, and not even a very creative one.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff