Reply ~ Main Forum ~
How young is too young? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:11 pm
My mom had mine and my two little sisters' ears pierced when we were infants.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:09 pm
I got my ears pierced when I was pretty young. I believe that I was around....five...at the least...  

Cannibal of B o n e

blackrose070

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:29 pm
i find piercings on little kids normal. I myself had my ears pierced when I was just days old.... (they were studs though...)  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:33 pm
its an Italian thing to pierce girls ears when they are born.  

xShe Dreams Fiction

Toast Is Me

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:45 pm
It's pretty common to see even babies with pierced ears, at least in my area. Some of my friends have gotten various body piercings as young as 12 and 13.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:51 pm
my belly button and lip was done at 13. I'm 15 now with even more piercings then that (tongue ears etc)  

xShe Dreams Fiction

xxxdeletemexxx

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:40 pm
I'm always weirded out when I see babies with pierced ears -- I mean, my parents told us we could get our ears pierced if we wanted to -- 2nd-3rd gradish-- so I got mine done because I wanted them. Not because my parents chose it for me.
Now I've had them out for years, and I've still got scars from em. *lady got em crooked*

So piercing a kid's ears is stupid -- they can decide LATER they don't want them and take them out, but they'll still have scars from where they used to be. And it would be their PARENTS fault, because the kid had no say in it to begin with.

I personally don't see how ear piercings can BENEFIT a child -- do parents just do it because they think it's cute?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:39 pm
When you are responsible enough to care for your piercings  

babalonsatene

Kyouka_Maiden_Rei

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:44 pm
well i got my first when i was less than a year old..and im about to get another when i turn 16..  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:22 pm
babalonsatene
When you are responsible enough to care for your piercings

3nodding  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

deadlykill7

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:32 pm
I say 15 is too young.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:47 pm
I'm comfortable seeing anyone older than eight years-old with a piercing. It's about that age that my younger cousin started pestering her mother to get her ears done, by then they sure as hell have a mind of their own.
I first had my ears pierced when I was a toddler, by the way. I don't regret that because I love wearing earrings now, but if I didn't like the holes and they scarred then... I'd be upset, somewhat.  

Serjo Sammie

Sombre_Sunset

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:56 pm
Veruniel
I can understand teens getting piercings. Hell, I can understand preteens getting piercings. But a TODDLER? Isn't that taking it too far?

I saw a little girl on the bus today, wearing gold hoop earrings. She couldn't have been more than three. It seems really crass to put earrings on a kid that age, and really cruel to stick pins through their ears when they're too young to be making the desicion on their own. I've seen little children get pierced, I've seen how hard they cry, and I think it's ******** wrong.

But maybe I'm just old fashioned. Do you think there should be an age limit on piercing? If so, what should it be?

um in some places it's custom to get them pierced....but wait what are you talking about?
ears or anywhere else?  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:26 pm
Funny, I got my ears pierced, when I was four. :B
I don't think that regular ear piercing isn't such a big deal, because if the kid want, they grew away (just like mine did), but it have to happen from child's own suggestion. I think that piercing babies, who can't even talk at all is just like keeping child as..."oh, look at how pretty my girl is, it doesn't matter does she talk like...bragging about the achievements of YOUR child, not your own achievements (which I keep pretty stupid).

[brainvomit]

Cactus Attack!

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:25 am
i got my ears peirced when i was little. my mom said it was because i would forget how bad it hurt when i got older. i think ear peircings are fine for toddlers, no infants, but any other peircings should wait till about 13  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff