Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.
The Gentlemen's Alliance † Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shodaku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:07 pm
Fuyu Maiden
Volume 5 has more specials in it, doesn't it? I wonder which one the Komaki and Kusame special is going to be in...and that Ushio one that came out quite a while ago. I was never able to read it so I really hope that the volume with that one comes out soon~!

Chapter 42 is really intense and it ends so sadly...is there anything sadder than Haine thinking of Takanari at that moment? I don't think so...it's way too sad. I feel so bad for Taka-kun. He doesn't even get to be treated like a real person anymore! No one in the Touguu family even treats him as if he's human! The student council better find him quickly! Man I really want chapter 43!

I have a spoiler-esque question!!! (For anyone who knows)
"So which twin was the one who wrote the book and which twin did she spend the night with and which twin did she meet in the garden and did the twins switch out at any other points in the manga that i didn't keep up with?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:38 pm
Shodaku
I have a spoiler-esque question!!! (For anyone who knows)
"So which twin was the one who wrote the book and which twin did she spend the night with and which twin did she meet in the garden and did the twins switch out at any other points in the manga that i didn't keep up with?"

Spoiler-esque answers:
Takanari wrote the book, I don't remember who she spent the night with (though I think it was Shizumasa), Takanari was in the garden, and you'd have to ask specifically really, cuz they switch randomly. x]

kel aka gandy
Captain

that_aly82

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:06 pm
I love the series. its kinda boring at first but then it gets better. and i think the second to last chapter is really intense and sad.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:30 pm
i love this series
my fav character is maguri
(or however it is spelled)  

shadowdra126

Mizuko_Arashimoto

Elysian Sex Symbol

15,925 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:55 am
One of my favorite SB manga so far. Because I'm broke, I'm only on volume 3 sweatdrop I had to skip over the summaries of the other volumes so I wouldn't spoil it for myself. <_<  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:31 pm
T___T

I am vury, VURY angreh.

I just read the seventh volume and I am vury VURY disappointed in Ushio and i'm upset at Haine's decision to appease her. crying that was vury VURY stupid.

Rawr.....

crying  

Shodaku

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:44 pm
Shodaku
T___T

I am vury, VURY angreh.

I just read the seventh volume and I am vury VURY disappointed in Ushio and i'm upset at Haine's decision to appease her. crying that was vury VURY stupid.

Rawr.....

crying

I see what you mean, but Haine did it because she really treasures Ushio; she just wants Ushio to be able to expand her world and see that there are other people that care for her out there.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:26 pm
AN ART BOOK! I TOTALLY WANT THAT!
Please tell it's coming to Canada!!!!!!

I love love LOVE gentleman's alliance. At first I was collecting it...just to collect, and increase my manga collection, but when I sat down and read it, I loved it.

I WANT HER TO BE WITH TAKANARI!  

babyteiz

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:11 am
neurilemma
AN ART BOOK! I TOTALLY WANT THAT!
Please tell it's coming to Canada!!!!!!

I love love LOVE gentleman's alliance. At first I was collecting it...just to collect, and increase my manga collection, but when I sat down and read it, I loved it.

I WANT HER TO BE WITH TAKANARI!

If you normally get Viz releases in Canada, you should be good for the artbook too. ;]

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:19 pm
omg this is like my fave manga of all time
i always buy the new volume within a week of release
i hate it when i finish the latest volume and have to wait months
its okay though cuz arina tanemura never disapoints
what got me hooked in the first place were the charcters
thay all look so good
personally i cant read manga if the characters dont look good xd  

ryu kurosaki853

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:10 am
i plan to read this casue it looked cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:31 am
I read the whole collection quite a very long while ago.
I really liked it. I found it very cute and touching.
I remember waiting for ages for the last book to come out and as soon as it did I bought it immediately.
It comes out around the same time here it does Japan so I didn't have to wait so long.

Mockingjay

.: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games