Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saborstar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:42 am

Name:Neero
Species: Pegacorn (Pegusus with a horn)
Looks:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. with a white horn and brown and white wings
Powers: Shapeshift, All elements
Mayt: Looking

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:43 am
(Is mine okay? Please excuse the info about the picture in the right corner.)  

saborstar

BethanyAngelstar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:59 am
OOC: ((may I join? smile

Name: Aidyn Hart

Species: Anthro Dragon

Appearance: ((check my avatar))

Powers: Shapeshift into a human...wings...but that's it

Background: She was originally a human...but she somehow got into the dragon world and turned into dragon herself. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:49 am
((How's this?))

Name: Dragonous Malganus (Valor is his nickname)

Species: Draconian (Half human, half dragon)

Appearance: seen here Dragonous

weapons: Gunblades named Shadow Breaker and Light Bringer

Extra Items: Jade Flute (That he plays in his off time)

Background: Dragonous isn't your every day draconian, he's a Shifter Draconian an ancient race found only on one planet, that planet is Gragon. Sadly, he's the only one left of that race. He lost his life before by one named Magus Molarus. His soul was infused with his armor before he died though, now he's been revived almost 3000 years later, by a young boy who found all his armor and equiped it. thanking the young boy he gave his armor to him as a reward and carried on, getting stronger for when he and Magus next meet.

Arothica

CoCoPalm101

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:02 pm
Name: Scylla
Race: Chinese Dragon
Powers: Has the ability to transform into a girl but when its time to fight she is one tough dragon.
Appearance: User Image
History:Has lived in China for hundreds of years. Has no family but her older brother.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:35 pm
Name: Kisha [KEY-shuh]

Species: Elf

Appearance:User Image

weapons: Bow and arrow, sword that can generate white/light blue lightning (named Darthox)

Powers: Mind read, telekineses, teleportation, control of water and fire, mind control (still a developing power)

Abilities: Strength, stealth, speed, good with many close-combat weapons (such as swords) and bow and arrow.

Background: Born in a high race of rare elves known as the Blessed, she grew up, trained as the greatest female warrior of her people. She is also the princess, but after her home was destroyed by the enemy clan, known as the Black Omens, she wanted to take revenge and decided to become a dark creature slayer. She is always secretive about her identity until she can trust fellow people, which is hard for her to do. She isn't neutral, unless she is alone, but if she ever finds a clan to join, she'll join them, only if they are of good heart.  

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:45 pm
User Image
The battle had just ended in her city and she sat on a rock by the trickling river, crying. She was the only survivor: before the enemy had attacked, she went out hunting and returned to find utter chaos. She shivered as she remembered finding her father in the Temple, bleeding from his left side and his chest torn open. "Take this sword," he had told her with his last dying breath, handing it to her. "Take revenge for your people. I'll be watching over you always, my dear..." And with that, he had died. She clutched the hilt of the sword, remembering this painful memory. Then tears of sadness turned into tears of rage. She hopped on her white horse and rode off to an unknown destination, hoping to find the pilagers' village and murder them all....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:09 pm
(may i join?)
Name: nadishka
Race: Dragon
Description: shes a strong willed dragon with the ability to turn into an elf
dragon form:
User Image
elfen form:
User Image  

forgive_what_ive_done

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:12 pm
nadishka flew in the air above a large forest looking for dinner. she spotted a white figure running and swooped down to catch it not noticing the elf on its back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:27 pm
User Image
The elf grabs her newly obtained sword instinctively and slashes at the dragon.  

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:30 pm
nadishka lands and changes to elf grabing her katana -i do not want to hurt you- she said -i just want food i did not see you on the animal-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:32 pm
User Image
Speaks in a foreign language. Then I see you don't understand. "Of course...I figured you weren't one of my people. They're all..." Tears weld up in my blue eyes and fall down my cheek as I blink my eyes.  

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:42 pm
-i am sorry. i saw a village being destroyed and tried to help- she said -but they only shot at me thinking i was an enemy-
then with a whirl of light nadishka waslifted off the ground and became a dragon  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:46 pm
User Image
"Yeah...I'm the only one left and my father gave me this sword as his last gift...." Holds it up and it shimmers with strong power.  

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:49 pm
she chuckled -that sword holds great power it is th on of a legond i heard- she explained -i must be going i will cause to much attention-  
MAIN ((OOC))

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff