Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
vampire / lycan/ sprits/ humans/ and demons Role play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you join will you continue to rp and not post just once ad then leave.
  yes
  no
View Results

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:01 am

Kei landed silently around 50 meters away from where she'd been staying earlier. She glanced back towards the pair she'd spotted earlier and nodded, satisfied.

Good, she thought. They haven't spotted me...I think. She stood quite still for a while, absorbing the leathery wings back into her body. She wouldn't need them; she would be walking, anyway.

Being only half vampire wasn't so bad, in her opinion. You didn't have to subsist on only blood, and the most dangerous thing that could happen to her was getting her head chopped off. The stake and holy water and other things wouldn't affect her, so she felt relatively laid back at this.

She began walking, wondering vaguely where her feet would take her this time.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:27 am
((Anou~ Lira-chan's right; too many vampires. Is it all right if I RP two characters? If not, then can someone find another person to RP this guy whose profile I've just posted. Thanks!))

Gaia Name: flameangel_child524

Character Name: Rathke

Race: lycan

Appearance: User Image

Personality: Rathke can be a bit of a loner, and he doesn't like to get into a fight for the fight's sake. However, if he has no choice, particularly if inaction may cost him his life, he will fight. Also, he has no qualms about fighting if it means finally taking revenge for his loved ones.
Bio: Rathke grew up without a father figure, having been raised by his mother and aunt. He learned how to defend himself against attacks - vampire or otherwise - from his best friend Hephtus. But one day, a still-unidentified vampire attacked their village; Rathke's relatives and Hephtus were among the casualties.
The pale-haired lycan became a wanderer, taking upon himself the task of avenging those he had lost to the vampire race. Whenever he has the opportunity

Special Weapons or Powers: Aside from his claws and fangs in full lycan form, Rathke is quite adept at bladed weapons, and is no pansy when it comes to archery, should he be given the chance. But he really prefers hand-to-hand unarmed combat should the need arise, only using weapons as a last resort. He can also call wolves to aid him and do his bidding.

Misc: He has a familiar named Roren, a wolf cub that he found and raised soon after the attack on his village.

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:55 pm
" he stops again and noticed something had fallen to the ground not to far behind him and he wouldnt have ntoiced if it werent for his senstive ears." he tursn around and noticed to bats.."..hmm...vampires?.." he picks them up and places them in to a cloath bag and sighs.."..well i cant leave em there..something might come alogn and kill them.." he said quietly.." as he turned around and rode of slowly so he didnt jar themto much.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:08 pm
Nektaro sat in a tree playing his guitar.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:15 pm
((Since apparently it's all right to RP two characters in this thread, then for you guys to tell the difference, if the text looks like this, then I'm RPing as Kei. But if the text looks like this, then I'm RPing as Rathke (a lycan). Is that all right?))

A muffled whine invaded his silent, imageless dream, and Rathke grumbled a bit before rousing himself from sleep to find the source of the noise. He shook his head and smiled a bit when he saw it was only Roren, his constant companion.

The two of them were currently in a less grassy area of a field, and Rathke had been sleeping; he felt a bit tired from the day's journey. As a matter of fact, the pale-haired lycan knew that Roren had been sleeping, too, just beside him. He glanced at the half-grown wolf he'd raised since he found it as a cub.

"Roren, what is it?" he asked quietly in the wolf tongue. The light gray-furred wolf growled in reply, his amber eyes glinting.

"Someone's coming, huh?" Rathke was awake now. He hadn't counted on anyone being out in the country this late.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:07 am
Nektaro sensed someone and jumped from tree to tree following his senses.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:37 pm
( thats fine its no big deal lol)..
He contiued to ride along the raod whihc was getting worce and had to slow down more o he didnt damage his motor bike '...man...this sucks... i wish they had paved roads..' he told him self as he contiued along as he moved aound bumps and looks own int eh pouch from time to time to see if the vampire bats he found were awake or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:56 pm
Tarna was horrified.. this has never happened to her before.
"What are you doing with me?!" She screamed, and struggled to get out of the sack. She flew a safe distance away from the man, but stayed on the trail and landed on the ground again. She turned to face the man who just kidnapped her, or so it seemed to her as a kidnap, turned into her human form and showed her fangs, hissing.

snubsnub
Crew

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:07 pm
Nektaro looked around since h sensed someone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:05 am
Rathke stood up slowly, keeping one hand on Roren to make sure his pet - he didn't like calling the young wolf a 'familiar', it didn't feel right - didn't do anything rash...like attack whoever was approaching. Especially if it was another lycan. He didn't know if he'd be forgiven for attacking someone from the same race.

"Roren, stay here," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I'll go check it out; you wait for my signal." In answer, the silver wolf gave the tips of Rathke's fingers a small lick, and then he settled down, muzzle resting on folded forepaws.

Cautiously, Rathke pushed through the bushes that had partly obsured him and his animal companion while they slept. And then, his nose prickled; he knew that scent.

Vampire. And he - or she - was close.

Sniffing the air once more, he turned and took a few more steps towards a large tree. Instantly, his sharp eyes spotted a flash of red among the shadows of the canopy. His eyes narrowed.

"What do you want?" he called towards the owner of that red...thing; he didn't know if it was an article of clothing or someone's hair. Either way, it was still very noticeable. "And have you been following me?"

"What do you want? And have you been following me?" Upon hearing this, Kei stopped in her tracks and glanced around furtively. Had someone spotted her? And what did they mean by following them? She certainly hadn't been tailing anyone. Why would -

Oh.

It was only then that she spotted a silver-haired...being - she wasn't sure which race this person was from - and he was shouting...at a tree.

Eh? She arched a slim black eyebrow. What on earth...?

Her curiosity getting the better of her, she took a few steps closer towards the pale-haired one. Hopefully he wouldn't notice her...

((Oh, boy... looks like there's going to be another encounter... xd ))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:13 pm
Nektaro knew he was getting close."Wait mow theres two of them..."he grabbed his guitar from his back and got ready to fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:34 pm
He looks at her"..well you would have ben run over or ate b somethign if i hadnt pick you adn your frined up he said as he pulls out the other bad he had picked up."...  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:01 pm
She looked at him, not knowing wether to thank him or not. She silently walked towards the man, and lifted up Tick from his hand.
She looked up at him, looking at his strange clothes and the most fascinating object she had ever seen beside him.
"What in the heavens and hells are you?" She wasn't scared, she was absolutley fascinated. "What is this? It looks so amazing. And this big, heavy object beside you, I have never seen this before. Are you a foreiner?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:06 pm

Rathke took a half step back from the tree where he'd spotted...whoever it was that was up it and had either red hair or red clothes. Most of his weight he placed on his back foot, ready to jump back and evade an attack, or leap upwards and meet the attack head-on.

A low growl from Roren told him that his companion had spotted another being coming their way. So there are two of them?! Rathke was bewildered. How could I not sense the other one?!

He shifted his gaze slightly, still keeping the person in the tree within his field of vision, only this time it included a bit of the grassy meadow close by. Then he saw what his wolf friend had seen: a young girl with jet black hair and purple eyes, looking at him with what seemed like curiosity on her face.

She has really pale skin, the silver-haired lycan thought, so if that's the case, how come neither Roren nor I scented her approaching? Vampires aren't supposed to be able to mask their base scent!

For some strange reason, Rathke felt no threat from this girl, who was just standing there, watching. He growled to Roren in the wolf tongue, telling him again to stay where he was. Then the lycan turned his attention back to the fellow in the tree; his leg muscles were tensed, ready to spring into action, and his claws - which just looked like really long fingernails when he wasn't in full lycan form - began to extend themselves, poised for the fight.

Kei took a step back when the silver-haired being glanced at her. She'd noticed the anger in his eyes, and she didn't want to be the target of that anger when it was loosed. So it was to her relief that he apparently decided she was of no threat, and turned his attention to other matters.

Thank goodness... she thought, making her way over to some bushes. Then she noticed the claws that extended from the man's hands. Is he...a lycan? Of course, it was the only possibility; vampires rarely had long fingernail-like claws when in human form - they used their fangs, or a bladed weapon - and spirits...well, they were spirits. And why is he in a... battle stance? She wanted to know. Was there going to be a fight?

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:28 pm
Nektaro looked over and snarled."Who wants to know?"Nektaro jumped into the air and turned into a T-rex.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff