Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akasha_wp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:07 am
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta
Akasha_wp
Nihilistic Seraph
I think I''d like to have a mariage outside during winter. When it''s ont to cold, maybe between -5 and -15, with a light snow falling. It looks so beautiful like that
We''re going to Vagas! blaugh
lol That was awesome! rofl

Snow might seem nice to get wedded in, but it gets wet. And wet in fancy is clothes is very icky.
Not if you wear a long, dignified and utterly sexy trenchcoat. Gloves to. And keep the trenchcoat buttoned and have a ncie scarf around your neck and going down into the coat.
What about the bride? She has this dress that dragging on the floor.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:34 pm
Akasha_wp
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta
Akasha_wp
Nihilistic Seraph
I think I''d like to have a mariage outside during winter. When it''s ont to cold, maybe between -5 and -15, with a light snow falling. It looks so beautiful like that

Snow might seem nice to get wedded in, but it gets wet. And wet in fancy is clothes is very icky.
Not if you wear a long, dignified and utterly sexy trenchcoat. Gloves to. And keep the trenchcoat buttoned and have a ncie scarf around your neck and going down into the coat.
She can wear what she wants...  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Akasha_wp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:34 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Akasha_wp
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta
Akasha_wp
Nihilistic Seraph

You'd better be more considerate to your woman. She's gonna be your life, you have to treat her like a princess. And she'll treat you like a prince. She's gonna wear a wonderfull dress, with a eligant whote coat. You'll bring out the red carpet to lead you out to the limo. I look like Willie Wonka!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:00 pm
Yeah, about the coat thing, I don't know many women that would want to wear a coat as part of their wedding gown. Then again, there are women who want to get married in a cowboy hat and boots.

... *mentally stabs her Autn Sharon* stressed  

Jameta
Captain

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:48 am
Akasha_wp
Nihilistic Seraph
Akasha_wp
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta
Akasha_wp
Nihilistic Seraph

You'd better be more considerate to your woman. She's gonna be your life, you have to treat her like a princess. And she'll treat you like a prince. She's gonna wear a wonderfull dress, with a eligant whote coat. You'll bring out the red carpet to lead you out to the limo. I look like Willie Wonka!
Excuse me, I never said that I didn't care what my bride-to-be would wear, I said that she can wear what she wants. I'm not going to force her into wearing something she doesn't want. But seeing as this is my fantasy weading, she'll be perfectly amenable to wearing a long coat which somehow works with a dress. So there  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:05 am
Nihilistic Seraph
Akasha_wp
Nihilistic Seraph
Akasha_wp
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta
Akasha_wp
Nihilistic Seraph

Excuse me, I never said that I didn't care what my bride-to-be would wear, I said that she can wear what she wants. I'm not going to force her into wearing something she doesn't want. But seeing as this is my fantasy weading, she'll be perfectly amenable to wearing a long coat which somehow works with a dress. So there
Hmm... One day you'll understand. xd

Akasha_wp

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:47 pm
Akasha_wp
Nihilistic Seraph
Akasha_wp
Nihilistic Seraph
Akasha_wp
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta
Akasha_wp
Nihilistic Seraph

Hmm... One day you'll understand. xd
stare What part of this is my fantasy wedding didn't you understand?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:39 pm
Odd, watching you two bicker. neutral  

Jameta
Captain

Keistera

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:54 pm
I haven't attended a wedding in YEARS. I just hate them -- they're too long. I also don't believe in marriage (contract for the use of my UTERUS? Uh, no.)

If I were to be dragged to one again, I'd be respectful -- it's the bride and groom's/brides'/grooms' time, not mine. It is their special day, not mine.

I'm not getting married. I'll live with my chosen male, but there doesn't need to be a ceremony to prove that we love each other, or to tie us together for eternity. At this point in time, he's UU and I'm Eclectic Pagan. Right. That works.

Other people can get married. I'd love to see a Pagan ceremony. It just isn't my thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:39 am
Jameta
You think this is bad, you should see us in real life on occasion  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Akasha_wp

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:48 am
Nihilistic Seraph
Akasha_wp
Nihilistic Seraph
Akasha_wp
Nihilistic Seraph
Akasha_wp
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta
Akasha_wp
Nihilistic Seraph
I think I''''d like to have a mariage outside during winter. When it''''s ont to cold, maybe between -5 and -15, with a light snow falling. It looks so beautiful like that
We''''re going to Vagas! blaugh

You''d better be more considerate to your woman. She''s gonna be your life, you have to treat her like a princess. And she''ll treat you like a prince. She''s gonna wear a wonderfull dress, with a eligant whote coat. You''ll bring out the red carpet to lead you out to the limo. I look like Willie Wonka!
Excuse me, I never said that I didn''t care what my bride-to-be would wear, I said that she can wear what she wants. I''m not going to force her into wearing something she doesn''t want. But seeing as this is my fantasy weading, she''ll be perfectly amenable to wearing a long coat which somehow works with a dress. So there
Hmm... One day you''ll understand. xd
stare What part of this is my fantasy wedding didn''t you understand?
NO! Nothing at all!... Your fantasy.... xd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:25 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta

Hahaha. Smackdown?
My best friend and I have never gotten mad at each other, let alone ever really had a fight. It's quite nice. Granted there are things we disagree on. But usually we settle it (with my homemade sushi xd ). If not, it's wrestling to the death ninja

Kabuki Doll

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:00 pm
Kabuki Doll
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta

Hahaha. Smackdown?
My best friend and I have never gotten mad at each other, let alone ever really had a fight. It's quite nice. Granted there are things we disagree on. But usually we settle it (with my homemade sushi xd ). If not, it's wrestling to the death ninja
Well, I only physically attack him in certain occasions....

You know what they are Akasha....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:25 pm
I'll never get married but then again..I'm only 19 and might just have to take those words back sweatdrop I'd much rather have a handfasting first because that'll give us what? 5 years to know each other and decide if we truly want to be with eachother as well as we get to renew every 5 years whee heart instead of the what? 10 or 20 year wait before renewing wedding vows??!! and just like that one lady said...One reason why I don't want to get married is because I don't want to sign a stupid contract to let any man have the "anytime and anywhere" use of my uterus..I'm sorry but no...just...no confused

if the guy loves me enough..he should understand right? right 3nodding

Panther Nightwind

Kabuki Doll

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:35 am
Nihilistic Seraph
Kabuki Doll
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta

Hahaha. Smackdown?
Well, I only physically attack him in certain occasions....

You know what they are Akasha....

xd My intuition is telling me "Akasha, step back about 6 feet".  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff