Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicman3672

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:05 pm
Master Muse
musicman3672
Hello all! I'm currently residing in Lion's Gate, Tir Righ, An Tir, but I have attended most of my events in Flase Isle (same principalty/kingdom) and that is where I was introduced to the SCA My SCA name is Owain Godwinson, i've been playing for 3 or 4 years (I honeslty can't remember) and I was in to rapier for a while, but ever since I moved to Lon's Gate, I haven't been able to make practices (between school, and the fact the practices took place across the city, and I didn't own a vehicle) but I hope to start again this fall as I have moved closer to the practice location, but I'm not holding my breath, as I will have to balance school and possibly a part time job.

*waves to master muse, and points finger accusingly at arithrel for getting me hooked on gaia*

*Waves back* I think we've met...I recognize the name anyways. You've probably fought my mother a few times (Alycia le Wilfulle).

You might say that..... I went to practice wth her for, oh, about a year....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:21 pm
musicman3672
Master Muse
musicman3672
Hello all! I'm currently residing in Lion's Gate, Tir Righ, An Tir, but I have attended most of my events in Flase Isle (same principalty/kingdom) and that is where I was introduced to the SCA My SCA name is Owain Godwinson, i've been playing for 3 or 4 years (I honeslty can't remember) and I was in to rapier for a while, but ever since I moved to Lon's Gate, I haven't been able to make practices (between school, and the fact the practices took place across the city, and I didn't own a vehicle) but I hope to start again this fall as I have moved closer to the practice location, but I'm not holding my breath, as I will have to balance school and possibly a part time job.

*waves to master muse, and points finger accusingly at arithrel for getting me hooked on gaia*

*Waves back* I think we've met...I recognize the name anyways. You've probably fought my mother a few times (Alycia le Wilfulle).

You might say that..... I went to practice wth her for, oh, about a year....

Lol, ya, that would probably be it.  

Erogenous Zone

Your Night Surgeon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:39 am
Well met, milords and miladies

I am the one and only Stephen MacDougall of the Eldern Hills of Ansteorrea, also known among the titles of " Horseman Destruction of the Warhorse Clan, Stephen the c**k, The Raven's Bard, The Lizard's Pupil, and Milord He-Who-Sleeps-By-The-Fire." I am a chivalric fighter, a bard, a dancer of sorts, and I am actively seeking the items needed to be a rapier fighter. I have no awards and no true titles aside from that assumed by all SCAdians, my persona is mid to late period (14 century) and you'll find me hanging about most bardic fires, listening quietly.

Very well met indeed to you all,
Yours in Service,
Stephen MacDougall
MKA
Zack  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:56 pm
I am Salka McKie of the West Moorlands.

Kingdom of the west, principality of the Mist, shire of Cloondara.

I've been in the SCA for about a year, and still a noob, I'm paged to William of the West Moorlands, who is squired to Valgard Stonecleaver.
I'm still a total noob, my household isn't very active and hardly knows anyone.
Anyway, if anyone is planning on going to an event and wouldn't mind hanging out...PM me ^_^  

Salka McKie

Wings Akimbo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:52 pm
I am Alianne of Pirate's Cove. I am very new here.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:28 pm
Persona Name: Kirthag DiOrsae-Dorn
Race: Celtic, Irish
Canton: resides in Bard's Keep
Barony: Barony of the Western Seas
Kingdom: Caid

The celt has traversed the realms since 1993, even if first stumbling upon the Society via the Celestial Kingdom (purveyors of Amtgard). Long has it been since the barbarian bore the title of Red Shield Bearer, but never has her fighting spirit ceased. It was through the Celestial Kingdom that Kirthag felt the need to find more historical aspects, rather than running from imaginary fireballs.

However, the fates wove a different pattern for this celt, as she found herself flung hither and yon across the world. Somehow, she found her way back to her original island home, and was introduced to the warriors of Castle North. Here, the celt thought to settle, yet again it would not be so.

Instead, she fell in with the Horde (a non SCA spinoff group in downtown Honolulu) and there attempted to become involved. However, situations prevented her utter dedication, and the celt once again was flung far to the east.

In her travels, the Celt had visited and spent time with many groups, from the Canton of Giant's Gate of the Kingdom of the East (CT) all the way down to The Kingdom of Meridies (Pensacola).

But, always moving, the celt not once paid her dues and legally registered. It has been 12 long years, and all that will soon change.

The journey is long, but eventually the spirit always comes home.  

LessZoa

Distinct Gaian

3,150 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 1 Win 50

Tangentia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:50 am
Greetings! I'm Liusaidh, and I live in the Shire of Briaroak, which is in the Principality of the Summits in An Tir.

I've noticed quite a few An Tirians on this thread but they all seem to be from Tir Righ... I feel so lonely.

Anyhow, I don't have any awards or anything, but I am the webminister of our little Shire (You can check out my work at www.briaroak.info), and have been for about two years, even though I've only been playing for one. It's an odd story.

I'm so glad I found this guild.

edit: *pokes bbcode* erm? ahwell..  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:00 pm
I am from the Kingdom of Atenveldt in the Barony of Ered Sul and the College of Sankt Vladimir. Mundanely, I'm from Flagstaff, AZ and Northern Arizona University.

I don't have an official name or persona yet, but I'm working on it. I'm rather new to the SCA, only having been involved since August of this year.

In the next year and a half though, I will be moving and should be then living in the Kingdom of the West, in the Principality of Oertha, in the Incipent Shire of Earngyld (Mundanely, Sitka, AK).  

keetabirdy

Friendly Gekko

Kiddo Seanchain

Shirtless Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:31 pm
I'm Erin O'Seanchain, from March of the Marshes in the Midrealm. Mudanely, Bowling Green, Ohio. I'm a student at the college there, in my junior year.

Which reminds me, if anyone here knows anything about the SCA in Minnesota PLEASE let me know - I'll be living in St. Paul on an internship for the summer there and want to get hooked up so I'm not lonely as all get out.

My persona is a Celtic storyteller. Whether written or oral, I adore the old stories and will always stop and listen to new ones. (altough last bardic circle I went to the other bard only told ones I'd heard before crying )

I'm recently authorized as a heavy fighter of the sword and shield and intend to move out of my underdog status one of these days. It's difficult though, being a small woman I'm outmatched in muscle and size. But I have some wonderful teachers and some wonderful people encouraging me and I'll be able to get past the David vs. Goliath mentality with some work.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:39 pm
Kiddo the fox-phoenix

Which reminds me, if anyone here knows anything about the SCA in Minnesota PLEASE let me know - I'll be living in St. Paul on an internship for the summer there and want to get hooked up so I'm not lonely as all get out.

The group for that area is the Barony of Nordskogen, and they have a very active group with some really great people. There's also a very active college group there. Even if you don't attend school there, the college groups are still fun to participate in.
Here's their site: Barony of Nordskogen  

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

WWVelasca

Demonic Shapeshifter

22,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:30 pm
Konichiwa.

I am Lady (I'm never going ot get use to that) Mononabe no Tatsuyo of the Kingdom of Atenveldt in the Barony of Ered Sul and the College of Sankt Vladimir. I have a japanese persona and I've been playing for about almost 2 years now. I've started a house hold mainly for female fighters, we're up to 4 now. yeay. Its the house of the Order ofthe Mistress of Discipline.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:17 pm
Greetings - I am known as Azziado DelaCorte, I currently claim Artimesia but miss Atenveldt very much. I have had the pleasure to fight in four wars and skirmishes all over from Mt. Hamilton California to Idaho to quail the Uprising to Estrella in Arizona. My favorites are some of the smaller ones because you really get know people. I truly enjoy Storming of the Castle - one of my favorite events in the canton of arrows flight. I was brought up a man-at-arms from the age of fourteen. I had to promise my parents I would not fight heavy until I was sixteen. They paid for fencing lessons to show their support.

The basic armor skills I have were taught to me by Dragoon - Head of House Icewolf. I still have my tabard and battered and broken shield which both bare House Icewolf. The last time I fought I was double piked in the face trying to reach my old house members. The blows (one after another) impacted perfectly to blow out my chin strap in return slamming my helm into my jaw and sending my backwards a few feet. I had to finish the battle as a light archer and found it hard to chew for the next week.

I still pound away on metal when I have time. I have a nice little shop which is becoming over run with plants as the cold weather draws near. I have been toying with the notion of starting an interest group at my university. I'll add some photos when I find them and scan 'em.

P.S. Azziado is also my middle name not only my persona. I sell stain-less steel armor but fight with a 7075 T6 series military grade aerospace titanium.  

Azziado

geminimaeve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:09 pm
rimedragona
littlegreengirl
Hi, I'm Rosemary (no surname as of yet...). I'm from the Barony of Jararvellir, within the kingdom of Northshield... been doing this for 4 years now... and loving every minute of it!

*clings to littlegreengirl* o.o Miss you!

Hello! I'm Aoife from Shire of Falcon's Keep, in the Kingdom of Northshield. I've been a part for... oh... 5 years now? My memory is terrible, so you'll have to forgive me.

I've not been so active lately, but I hope to attend Poor Man's Pennsic this weekend, which will put me back into the swing of things! (I actually have a weekend off for once! O.o )

*clings to rime clinging to littlegreengirl*
I'm Turrid (I was given a second part at last years boars head, but I forgot it) I guess I'm of Falcon's Gate/Keep, though lately I feel more loyalty towards Cari Anthrith Moore (forgive spelling) even though I've participated with them for only a year and was with the Keep for three and senechal of the Gate for two redface . It's the fun of being in college and living in two cities (so what if my main reason for liking Cari Anthrith is hot boys xp ). And as stated by rime thats the young Kingdom of Northshield.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:26 pm
Greetings all, I am Lady Finnguala ingen Neill meic Chuircc...but ah...you can call me Finnguala. ^^

I'm from the Barony of Windmaster's Hill in the fair kingdom of Atlantia, although I'm not our typical thug. I tend to stick to Bardics, running Children's activities, and my duties as our local canton's resident Herald. And occasionally I poke my head into a Scriptorium or two.

And Llelwyn lives near me, although she never told me about this guild. *pokes her mercilessly*  

Songjewel

SashaRavensorrow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:01 pm
'Ello! I'm Mikalya Taddio Shamoe Kay Casp Rasane ((She who makes out like a bandit xp )) And I live in the Shire of Midhaven, Kingdom of An Tir. a.k.a Washington. I'm 14 and have been going to events with my dad since I was a baby. ^.^

SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff