Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:05 pm
"I'm not quite sure how you'd be able to help me. You can't stop me dying - that'll happen soon anyways. And when I'm reborn as a baby pheonix, it'd be like trying to take care of a fire. I wouldn't be able to stay in Forks." "I don't become a human child until I turn 2, and even then, there are difficulties to taking care of an infant. I couldn't ask you to take on that responsibility. To be honest, I've never tried to keep friends or family. I just live, and then, well, die." Linnea trailed off.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:18 pm
"Well maybe now is the time. You say that you retain all of your memories, wouldn't you still be able to talk, walk, like a regular person? Besides, I didn't mean take care of you like a real baby, your clearly a different case. But you know, I could fly with you, if you decide to leave." Ella didn't know why, but she honestly felt like helping this girl, dying was way too much hardship to place on a person over and over again.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:20 pm
"I'm more intelligent than a normal baby, but the walking and talking still takes some time to regain. I guess I'd appreciate it, if you chose to fly with me and leave Forks, but you might get bored - I won't be any company for at least 2 years." Linnea was surprised at how much she trusted Ella, she was telling her so much.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:58 pm
"Do you think I might be able to teach you? Like remind you of what you know? So that you learn faster? I've seen it done before. Besides, I'm 347, I know how to spend time on my own. I wouldn't want to leave you like that, it's not fair to anyone that they should have to spend your type of life all alone." Ella smiled hugely, like she always did when she was happy. Being trusted made Ella even happier than she would have been anyways.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:57 pm
"Okay, I'll think about it." Linnea smiled shyly. But her face quickly turned sombre. "This is the first time I've had cause not to fear dying, but I still don't know when I will, not exactly."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:39 pm
Sicily looked sympathetically at Linnea.  

Mystifying Social Disease

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:58 pm
''How come you don't just stay.'' Rose asked quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:51 pm
Sicily looked at Rose, because she had wondered the same thing. "Yeah. What's so tough about staying?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:58 pm
"I can't stay in Forks, once I become a young phoenix again." she stated simply. "Phoenixes are birds of fire. In Forks, where it rains all the time, I wouldn't survive for more than a few days. And," Linnea said, thoughtful "I don't know what happens to me if I die a premature death."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:39 pm
Michiko was staring at all the other people here. She hadn't ever been with so many people who weren't....human. It was almost like a convention. The thought made her giggle, and Daichi looked at her questioningly. "Something funny?" he asked, raising his eyebrows at her. "Kind of. It's just, we've never been around so many different, for lack of a better term, magical creatures like us. I was thinking it was like a convention." She explained. "Come to think of it, if y'all have wings, it doesn't matter if I relax mine." She said to Linnea and Ella. Michiko let her wings unfold from her back, revealing her rather impressive thirteen foot wingspan. "Me too" nodded Etsuko, letting down a pretty pair of blue butterfly wings.  

Azarni Usagi

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:57 pm
Ella worried about her new friend, her life was so difficult. But if she could Ella would most definitely help.
"Well, I guess thats true. It wouldn't do to have your fire put out." Ella flitted over to Michiko, who had just let loose her wings. "Impressive." She said appraisingly. She beckoned Linnea over to her, it would help to make more friends with the situation she was in, more hands to help.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:02 pm
''You should go to Florida. It's dry all the time, and when it's rain, it's dry. I lived there for a while. You will come back correct?'' She asked.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:05 pm
"Of course she will!" Ella said hopefully, she would make sure of it if she was indeed going to fly with Linnea.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:57 pm
Sicily nodded too. She liked her new friends. Not only did they have interesting blood lines, but they also had lives she could relate to. Well, maybe not quite in Linnea's case, but in general they did.  

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:14 pm
Michiko smiled. She loved her wings, and since her biological family had died, no one knew about them accept for her adopted family. Now she had a friend, who not only knew abou them, but wasn't freaked out by them.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff