Best thing since sliced bread
  Just plain *****
  EWWW EWWW EWWW!!! ((extreame no))
  Yeah!!!! ^__________^ ((extreame yes))
  Poll whore?
View Results

Dork_Iruka_Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:21 pm
Amything with Gai is nast. The comics I posted kind of showed my point. Poor Ten-Ten... She was never the same again...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:49 pm
It depends. In real life its gross, but in anime, to me, I don't mind it. I like Kakashi with each of his students but everywhere else, for some reason, it just doesn't float my boat.
*OH! and DeiSaso if that counts! ^_^

xxunderpressurexx

dark_shy_gurl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:11 am
I think that age doesn't matter ... over like 14 anyway. But in Naruto not alot of teacher student pairings work .. but i do like it redface  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:02 pm
I don't mind the TeacherxStudent pairings,but they're to far apart in age to be couples in the actual Naruto series.I like Guy (Gai) x Lee and for some odd reason I like Baki x Gaara,but I can't find any pictures for that pairing. lol  

Ojuo

Yuu Okono

Versatile Receiver

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:46 pm
I don't mind it, heck I've read more then my share of KakaNaru, but in realy life it is kind of bad, though true love knows no bounds.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:03 pm
sorry but it scares me but age shouldent matter in a relashinship anyway in naruto the age gap is to big, think about it kakashi is 28 (30 after time skip) and sakura is 12(15) now if kakashi was 20 in time skip it might work.  

Fallacies

Kitsune Kit Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:48 pm
Dork_Iruka_Ninja
Amything with Gai is nast. The comics I posted kind of showed my point. Poor Ten-Ten... She was never the same again...

Agreed. I don't mind TeacherxStudent as long as thier ages arn't too far apart. Team 7xKakashi *shudders* At the begining of the manga he's 22, they're 12 Ewwww! That's child molestation!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:49 pm
Kitsune Kit Kaguya
Dork_Iruka_Ninja

Agreed. I don't mind TeacherxStudent as long as thier ages arn't too far apart. Team 7xKakashi *shudders* At the begining of the manga he's 22, they're 12 Ewwww! That's child molestation!

Gawd... That like kind of reminds me of Sasuke and Orochimaru. But Sasuke's like 12 and Orochimaru's older than dinosares... But then again... You can pair Orochimaru with somebody older than him or his own age and claim he's being a child molester... Heheheh... Not bashing, just find it comical. That's why I love orochimaru.  

fuuuuuuuuuuu

Kitsune Kit Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:13 am
Sai_Man_Secks
Kitsune Kit Kaguya
Dork_Iruka_Ninja

Gawd... That like kind of reminds me of Sasuke and Orochimaru. But Sasuke's like 12 and Orochimaru's older than dinosares... But then again... You can pair Orochimaru with somebody older than him or his own age and claim he's being a child molester... Heheheh... Not bashing, just find it comical. That's why I love orochimaru.

My feelings for Orochimaru can be summed up in this picture:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:23 am
Yes... We all love him. We love him because he's a paisty skined child preditor, and we love him because of that god's gift tongue of his. You just love him because you love himg... Or you love him cause you hate him. Either way, there is love.  

fuuuuuuuuuuu

-Light Twin Keroberos-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:36 pm
Orochimaru is okay for a child molester, so to speak. He's the only one in the show satisfied more than 2 people at the same time, so yeah Sasuke was his first choice but now that Sasuke dumped him he's molesting Kabuto again. I wonder who is he going after next when he's done with Kabuto. Sai perhaps? or Naruto? He tried to molest Itachi but he got his answer from him in a very painful way. Jiraiya molests Naruto every time. For his Birthday he probably uses a genjutsu on Naruto making him do his sexy jutsu and rape right there. This is what he thinks aboout when he's ******** Naruto "as long as he's a girl doesn't make me gay". And Tsunade she just teaches Sakura all of her whore techniques(just kidding)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:54 pm
No comment... And do please make paragraphes. You could have made about two or three of them.  

fuuuuuuuuuuu

Kitsune Kit Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:16 pm
Sai_Man_Secks
Yes... We all love him. We love him because he's a paisty skined child preditor, and we love him because of that god's gift tongue of his. You just love him because you love himg... Or you love him cause you hate him. Either way, there is love.

I think people love him because he's a smexy man-slut? eek  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:17 pm
Sai_Man_Secks
No comment... And do please make paragraphes. You could have made about two or three of them.

Yes for the LOVE OF ALL THINGS GOOD AND HOLY! I'm in the grammar guild and seeing posts like that make my inner emo cry. crying  

Kitsune Kit Kaguya

iCopy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Age doesn't matter in love.

I only like like Kakaru for a teacherxstudent but its my favorite pairing. xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Naruto Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff