Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Let's post pictures of our SM stuff! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

strawberryheaven

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:08 pm
Magical Girl Yossy

I've never been able to beat it -
most of the boss battles are really hard.
D:

Really? How far are you in the game? I'm close to ending the 4th chapter.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:05 pm
Ok, there is so much stuff that I'm going to have to do a few batches and I'll have to take more pictures of stuff. I think this first post will have six or seven photos, I hope you enjoy heart heart heart

User Image
This first one is just a shot of my Sailor Moon shelf and a few other import dvds.

User Image
This is a closeup shot of the 5 1/2" dolls.

User Image
These are the covers of wo of my trading card albums. I'll take pics of some of the cards later but I have too many, I can't do them all. I have all three series of the NA cards plus the set that came with fanclub membership as well as several series from japan so let me know if you want to see something particular.

User Image
I collect a lot of anime stuff, a lot of it is Sailor Moon but this is my dresser with a bunch of SM stickers on the mirror and a few posters (as well as a few others)

User Image
A wallscroll from Stars

User Image
And the posters underneath

User Image
These are some posers around my closet. In the closet you can see the Sailor Moon bedspread 3nodding

That's all for now, I'll post more funstuff later heart  

chibihotachan

YourDearJuliet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:23 am
well i basically have NOTHING
seriously
ive watched the show since i was 8 [im now 13]
and i have nothing
my silly mum thinks its for babies
[what does she know?]
so im like not allowed to buy anything
)':

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:55 pm
Wow I must say that I am impressed by some of you guys collections Me I dont have to much unfortantly for me I became obssessed with sailor moon after it was no longer popular in the united states I got a plastic jupiter doll and a wash cloth with super sailor moon on it form japan I got a friend that lives there and she sends me stuff occassionallyu . I got a stuffed jupiter doll.. a shirt.. about 10 of the books and I got 2 of the movies and about 100 of the episodes..So I am chugging along but i dont have nearly as much as I would like to have.. But I am impressed really  

Foghorn_Moonlight_Goddess

Original Gaian

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200

chibihotachan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:06 pm
Ok, here are a few more things, I'm trying not to duplicate what's all been shown by other people, but I'm sure I'll fail.
User Image
Here are all five art books and the character design collection. That's the yellow one in the centre. It's really great because it has all the characters ever in Sailor Moon with front a back pictures and even the first draft of the inner senshi. If I had to say what one Sailor Moon thing should people get, it would be this. It's really great because it also shows in detail every costume.

User Image
Some of the season episode guides, and and storyline books as well as the manga put out for the S movie (slightly different from the straight manga and larger).

User Image
All 18 volumes of Sailor Moon + the two volumes of Sailor V in Japanese.

User Image
A few toys and the pillowcase. Luna is so cute, if you pat her head she meows and then the locket theme play while she moves around.

User Image
Inners + Chibiusa 11" dolls

User Image
Pluto, Neptune, Uranus and Super Sailor Moon 11" dolls

User Image
Princess Serenity and Tuxedo Mask 11" dolls

User Image
The three North American Sailor Moon childrens' books.

That's all for now, I hope you enjoy them. I'll put more up later.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:48 pm
My collection is so pitiful.

I have one Sailor Moon doll that is beautifully made and in perfect condition with everything except the wand which my friend (who gave it to me) accidentally used in her art project.

I also have the three movies in a box set.

That's all. T.T Except the cosplay outfit I am making.  

candycanecutie14

Amanore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:25 pm
Strawberryheaven, I have that first card set that you posted! I also have the SM computer game listed in one of the next few posts, as well as the two American CDs. PLus more, I need to get my digital camera out...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I LOVE SAILORMOON  

monkeybite

5,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

strawberryheaven

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:06 pm
Amanore
Strawberryheaven, I have that first card set that you posted! I also have the SM computer game listed in one of the next few posts, as well as the two American CDs. PLus more, I need to get my digital camera out...

That's awesome! You're the first person that I know that's had the same card set as me. Please get your camera out. I want to see your collection. :]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:25 pm
Well I have access to my SailorMoon pictures now. I'll list them.... Some aren't pictured.... Otherwise... Have yourself a look in my links at the bottom. Warning sorta huge....

ChibiMoon Pink Sugar Wand
Luna Sphere
SM Manga- 1-3,7,9,11,ss3.
SM Pins - S.Moon*, S.Pluto*, S.Venus.
SailorMoon SM S (Whole set)
SailorMoon SS (Whole set)
Sailor Moon Sailor Stars* (Whole set)
SM Magnet* (raised)
SM water/quishy keychain
SM Shoulder bag
SM Adventure Small Dolls- SailorMoon, ChibiMoon, Venus, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter.
SM Adventure Big Dolls- SailorMoon, ChibiMoon, Venus, Mars, Jupiter.
SM Watch*
SM Fuzzy Pink Bag
Two SM mini figures- Princess Usagi, SailorMoon (HandRaised)
Random SM Action Flips.*
SM Action Flips binder.
Random Stickers (came with action flips)*
Random Normal Stickers*
Random SM Cards*
SM Brooch Piano
SM Calander (2002-2003)
Meet Sailor Moon Crystal Book
and a book -CelMates*.

I think that's it.... sweatdrop

(Not pictured have * by them on the list)

---Pictures!---
I have some pictures now of my collection. They are in the links below... Hopefully they show well enough to be seen.

SM Whole Collection <--- to my whole collection.
SM Tiny things<--- to my tiny things.
SM Calander <--- to my calander for a better view & size view.  

Forever Michiru

chibihotachan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:52 am
SQUEE! I love your Luna sphere, it's so cute!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:57 am
Thanks.

My Luna Sphere I got when I saw a million at a local Walmart. It was either that or a the moon rod. They were both in the store with many in shop... But I had enough for just one... So I got my Luna Sphere. She is one of my prized pocessions... That's the deal with the tiara.  

Forever Michiru

Demonlady33

Unbeatable Hunter

10,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:27 pm
Cry I use to have a lot of stuff but my basement flooded and it all got recked. this is all i got left.

User Image  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces