Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
LIVE ACTION SAILOR MOON WHAT DO YOU THINK? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Caffeine

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:18 pm
I LOVED the live action series!!! Those who havn't watched the entire show need to. It gets so much better than the first 10 or so episodes (which were pretty corny).  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:31 pm
i love the pgsm. its really cute and much more mature than the anime. though i love the anime still. it has comedy. xd  

Shyao_Sorceress

Magnetic Reveler

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

LittL3usagi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:37 pm
I love the PGSM... specially the actors and actresses who played them (with the exception of Komatsu Ayaka, IMO she didn't do justice with Sailor Venus' character). It's been a year since I've first seen the show and I've already watched the whole series 7 times already.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:12 am
Red Spirit of Japan
i didnt like the pgsm live action. well im a super moonie so ya it made me mad that usagi had the moon wand in the beginining of the live action, also when the people made her black haired then when she transformed he was blonde. dude she is supposed to be blonde 24/4. ya plus luna and artemis were talking plushies >.> oi so over all i really liked the anime better and the manga better than the live action. And some of scouts on that were wearing wigs. then again all im trying to say is live action yuck and anime and manga yay.

Actually when Naoko Takeuchi was developing the manga she wanted the girls to be japanese when civilian, and then change into their former selves only when transformed into Sailor Scouts. The editors told her that would be too confusing for readers. She also wanted Usagi/Serenity's hair to be silver (like it is in some drawings) but the editors told her silver was too plain for cover art. So PGSM isn't that far off.

Lunar Scion

yume_miko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:30 pm
i've only seen a few music videos of the live action, and it looks way weird. lmao.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:45 pm
I LOVE IT!  

-GS-Sailor Miracle

Aoi Kanda

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:56 pm
I loved the live action! Musicals are funny but I still enjoy them! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:37 pm
yume_miko
i've only seen a few music videos of the live action, and it looks way weird. lmao.

try to watch one episode and you'll get used to it. ^_^ you can watch it online, crunchyroll.com has uploaded the whole series with special acts.  

LittL3usagi

Miss_Mad_Hatter87

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:36 pm
tmchiba

Minako and Rei were written extremely well. Their plotline was perhaps the best written of anything in the series.

yeah agreed...

PGSM was actually mostly based off of the manga... I actually know a site where you can download all the episodes...

http://www.himura-kaoru.com/sailormoon.php

It has all the special episodes AND the extra special kirari super live show of pgsm.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:11 pm
I thoroughly enjoyed it. But I want to see more eps. Does anyone know where I could find them?

AND LUNA WAS A HALF PLUSHIE!!! heart  

GS Professor Tomoe

Silver_wolf4000

550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:26 pm
hey ppl  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:14 am
cool  

Ayashita

yamikimi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:55 pm
series is a classic
but the live action is to annoying to watch you can tell all monster are a cheap imitation like there was no money in it at all domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:09 am
I love the live action its really cool. Plus I like the change I dont like to hear wining all the time from Usagi, it makes my head hurt but hey thats why I like the anime ^^.  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:12 pm

It reminds me of Power Rangers.
It's way nostalgic for me to watch...

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]