Welcome to Gaia! ::

NYOB ZOO!!! HMONG PEOPLE UNITE!!!

Back to Guilds

Hmong is a type of Asian 

Tags: Hmong, Hmoob, Asian 

Reply Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^
I :heart: video games. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myako
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:04 pm
Shinta Nimura
FEAR didn't really need very much resources to play a decent game. Though I didn't exactly have good specs either, I still played. Haha ... looked like a bad N64 nightmare.

Hahha, yea. People could always, of course, play with their specs, but the experience of the game is greater if it's also visually appealing. Lag also sucks, especially with the game. "Okay, I'm safe, AHHH. THERE'S A SHADOW. Oh wait, what happened?"

Oh yes, anyone recommend any DS games? I'm tempted to buy a PSP for Crisis Core and for some other games. It seems to have a wider variety of game play as well. stare  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:24 pm
Myako
Oh yes, anyone recommend any DS games? I'm tempted to buy a PSP for Crisis Core and for some other games. It seems to have a wider variety of game play as well. stare

- Mariokart DS
- Tetris DS
- Pokemon Pearl
- Animal Crossing DS
- Final Fantasy III

Uhh ... I don't know what games you'd like, but those are pretty much the most popular.

You should get a PSP anyway. It's so great to have. According to PSU (Playstation Underground), PS1 games are being imported onto the PSP.

For PSP,
- LocoRoco
- Monster Hunter
- Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition (If you like the third remake of FFI and FFII.)
- Socom
- Guilty Gear  

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

Sticky~Rice

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:41 pm
S h i n t a N i m u r a
Sticky~Rice
Shinta's a b*****d. He never returned my games back. stare He shouldn't be in this forum...

Anywho!, F.E.A.R. is freaking awesome! My brother got it for the PS3...although I get dizzy watching. confused

I found them. Andrea should get them to you tomorrow.

F.E.A.R. is a lot better on the pc. Being as it's been 2 years now ... and it's just being released on to the PS3, it's not as good as it should be. Textures are blurry up close and a lot of other things that the PS3 doesn't show it's capabilities on. It's a wicked sweet game though ... I forgot how the first game is since I'm stuck playing -just- Extraction point (The expansion.)

Yay!...Wait, what? You found them!? You never lost them!

Meh, it's pretty slow on the PS3. Try playing online on it. O.O  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:01 pm
Sticky~Rice
Yay!...Wait, what? You found them!? You never lost them!

Meh, it's pretty slow on the PS3. Try playing online on it. O.O

I never lost them! They were just hidden away from me by Andrea.

Sad to hear that it's slow. Maybe you guys have a slow connection ... ?  

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

Ke_Lanh_Lung

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:02 pm
Myako
little_hmonggirl
Myako
little_hmonggirl
^^ I heart You! ^^

My bro (Jerry) plays Warrock! ^^ i like it when he plays it but it's scary whenever i play it! haha i'm a scary-cat! Anways, Theres a lot of Hackers and Laggers in that game though... neutral

There aren't a lot of hackers. If there are any, they usually get their account canceled and they don't cause a problem for the greater community anyways. Laggers only lag because their computer/connection is/are slow, which isn't a BAD thing because they're only screwing themselves over. Overall, it's a great mmorpg, besides the fact that you have to pay to play it.

no you dont have to pay for it.... y u say that? its free... im not talking about world of warcraft(just in case you're talking about that game).... im talking about warrock. Theres a lot of cheaters.... in that game, hacker means cheater..... im used to saying hacker as cheater.

LOL, i thought you mispelled "warlock," which is a class in WoW. Sorry for the mix up. ;3 I should look up that game. Never heard it before.

oo hahaahahah okm its a good game... actually a shooting game though...  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:37 pm
I wanted the PSP for such a long time just for LocoRoco! HAAAH.
I have FFIII for the DS. I personally don't really like it that much, but it's just something to play. So the Pokemon Pearl is a good buy? I really want to get a new Pokemon game because I grew up with it as a kid, heeh.

What I do have for the DS:
- Yoshi's Island DS
- NEW Mario Bros
- Trauma Center
- Elite Beat Agents (wish it had like 2314 more songs D: )
- Final Fantasy III  

Myako
Vice Captain

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:47 pm
Sweeet. LocoRoco is freakin' hard. I had so many problems with the halloween demo ... even though it's super cute.

FFIII is pretty lame. I still haven't beaten it. Got a little mixed up in job classes and then got lazy.

Pokemon Pearl I hear is somehow better than Emerald. I wouldn't know. I want to get it just because of the same reason. I mean, it wasn't a bad game!

What little games I have for DS:
- New Super Mario Bros.
- Advanced Wars DS (You should get it, if you like Advanced Wars at all. Super fun/frustrating)
- Final Fantasy III

I need more games.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:15 pm
You don't have Elite Beat!?? Shame!
twisted I recommend you get it. It's one of those music/reaction games, sort of like DDR, but with little button things on the screen you have to hit with the music. I played the japanese version a couple of years ago and was so hyped it came out that I bought myself a DS. whee whee

Yea, FFIII was seriously lame. I admit I haven't beaten the game myself. I stopped playing months ago when I got stuck in the last castle place after one of the bosses deep inside. It's so hard just to defeat one of those random dragons, like the yellow one, because APPARENTLY I'm weak with my characters. You have to walk such a long ways inside and if you DO die, you lose all the data/exp you gained because you cant save it while inside the castle and you don't want to leave either because it took a long time to get that deep inside. I also needed a few more messages from other players to get my Onion Swordsman, but I gave up on the whole game.

The game forces you to grind your way to get to the next place, which isn't my idea of a fun rpg.  

Myako
Vice Captain

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:27 pm
I've considered getting the game, but it ... was too expensive?! I played a demo of it and it was hard. sad

I've tried to exploit glitches to make it easier, but no!! Item Duplicating only works with perishable items. sad (9999 Elixir get!)
My characters are around level 50, and they're pretty good and all, but I couldn't get them to use teamwork very well ...
And yea, I get what you mean. But teleport/escape works, right? It's not so much of a hassle getting back in as it is to get out. Since you're a higher level and all, you defeat enemies much quicker.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:31 pm
Don't most DS games cost the same? FFIII was the most pricey DS game I've seen. Square thought they could get away with it, having a FF label.

Yea, I have a white mage to do that for me, but i feel like when I do teleport/esape in and out, it just turns the game into a grinding sequence again. Makes me mad. evil

Teamwork isn't my problem, it was the level difference between me and the mobs. I think mine averaged out from mid 60s - 90s. If I remember correctly, I had a Knight, white mage, Geomancer, and thief. I had this group for a while now and did fine with them.  

Myako
Vice Captain

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:40 pm
I got it as a christmas present. o.o

I had a knight, a ninja, a theif, and a ... something ... Man, it's been a while!

I hated that Geomancer though, mine couldn't do what I wanted it to and got owned -everytime-.

I kept trying to find out what team configuration would work out the best, but I guess it went to everyone for themselves and made them ninjas, thieves, or knights.

---

My friend code is: 055928969833

I want that onion knight and other secrets!  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:47 pm
I should steal Shinta's friend code. Then agian, I don't think so.

Someone get Animal Crossing. ><
I need visitors in my town.  

Sticky~Rice

Li Mu Bui

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:43 am
I PLAY ALOTS OF GAME xd HAHA

FOR xbox360 i play:
The elder scroll 4 oblivion
Chrome hound
Table tennis
the outfit
Gears of war