Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Should we fear Death? (opinion) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Promise to only state your opinion, no arguements?
  yeah. =)
View Results

deathcomes_onsilentwings

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:29 pm
I don't think we should fear death, though I think many do because they don't want to leave what they have in their life. I'm not ready to die yet, but when it's my time, it;s my time. And there's nothing I can do about it. I am a Pagan, so I do believe in reincarnation. Death is just part of the cycle.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:22 pm
Fear not Death, for the sooner we die, the sooner we are immortal.  

From_Lust2Dust

Bubonic Plagues zOMG mule

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:29 pm
death is only the beging to something better.

i belive that there is no hell or heaven.
only an iternal dream lays ahead. emo  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:30 pm
From_Lust2Dust

*bows* ok I am definitly going to call you an angel, since you said that.  

deadlykill7

wolfwoodzcross

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:28 pm
Beutiful i admire and agree with much of your statment but people fear not for themselves somtimes but for the people they leave behind is it wrong to fear for your loved ones not a sermon just as statment sorry i had to PUSHHAAAA  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:33 pm
i understand the fear of death. human, by technicality are flawed. they fear what they do not understand. most live with fear everyday. but if you go out into true ghettos or sway with others who have no sway, youll see no fear. death is just another day to us. ive seen death. and since i was 6 years i refused to be afraid. i knew what it was. and some, those proud few, are not afraid.  

Paynes_Demise

Bloody_Vampire_Heart666

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:22 pm
in a way i'm both i am afride of death only because i don't want to losse or leave the ppl i love the most but in another way i'm not afride because yes i know we all have to die sometime and i love how some ppl are afride of death plus ppl always make a big deal over heaven or hell what is the big deal with that my opinion about that is that ppl should just live your life the way you want to and once in a while go to a church yes i believe god and his son jesus christ our lord but i don't believe the story that they told us were mary was a vergin and an angel came down from heaven and told her that she was going to havea baby boy named jesus i don't she was a vergin i think she had already had sex with josph and had the baby but god did send an angel down but said that he was claiming the baby boy as his own but mary just made that whole story up.
sory to get off topic but it kind of related to that because ppl today worry to much about heaven and hell they think they have to go to church and believ in god to go to heaven and if you don't you go to hell but to answer your question i am not afride of death  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:52 pm
like a lot of people i fear death because im not ready to die yet. when my time comes i dont think i will fear it so much  

Maggot4life91

Serjo Sammie

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:15 pm
I don't fear death. I believe that when we die we're just dead, no afterlife to worry about or anything, and I don't see the point in worrying about something I'm not going to be there to care about. I am, however, very afraid of the process of dying. My physical comfort means a hell of a lot more to me than my life does, I don't want a painful death.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:30 pm
Should we? Yes
Do we have to? No  

A Dark Knight

Vexworth

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:33 pm
I do not fear death.
What I do fear, however, is the prospect that after we die, there is NOTHING at all.

We'd be no longer anything - and we can't even think about it - AND WE DON'T EVEN CARE THAT WE CAN'T, because we're....dead.

Okaysothat'deffin'suck. stare

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:41 pm
Soda Ex Machina
I do not fear death.
What I do fear, however, is the prospect that after we die, there is NOTHING at all.

We'd be no longer anything - and we can't even think about it - AND WE DON'T EVEN CARE THAT WE CAN'T, because we're....dead.

Okaysothat'deffin'suck. stare

^ what she said.

Used to scare the s**t out of me when I was a wee lil teenmuffin, now I've learnt not to think those thoughts anymore cuz it really messes you up if you think too much like that  

Isobel Bellamy

Pixelated Awesome

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:53 pm
From_Lust2Dust

HAHAHAH!!! Too true those words are!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:49 am
i fear death alot sometimes... just the nothingness of not exsisting.... but in a way that's kinda helped me because when i've been on the edge and wanting to end it all i just couldn't and at the time i felt weak and stupid but i'm quite thankful for my fear that i didn't do it because things got better.  

AngelOnDeathRow

destinygirl_8

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:39 am
I'm dont fear death, i personally believe in God, after death, i believe i'll go to heaven. I'm not afraid to die, i know theres something for me after my death.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff