Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:29 pm
"So no more hanging out with the Cullens?" Michiko shook her head. "Dang...well, theres always after school. Oh well." Lily laid back in her chair, pretending to listen to what the teacher was saying. He was actually thinking innappropriate things about Michiko and herself. Damn humans.... She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:35 pm
Once the lunch bell rang Dion's actions took on more urgency, and this time it was Selana trailing behind her sister as they dashed towards the cafeteria. "Sheperd's pie." Dion said with satisfaction, as she placed her tray in front of the cafeteria worker. Selana responded with a noncommital "Hm." Once they'd finished getting lunch (Selana stayed with just the pie, while Dion added chocolate milk, vegetable soup, and a fruit danish to hers) they wandered around searching for a table. They picked one near the back corner of the cafeteria, and sat down. Normal humans were a bit slower than the twins, so none of Dion's many friends had come into the cafeteria yet and sat with them.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:19 pm
Caterina had packed a lunch and sat at a table in the far corner alone. This suited her just fine. After eating her lunch she picked up Elizabeth and gave her her bottle.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:13 pm
Selana had already finished her lunch as the rest of the school crowded into the cafeteria, so she observed other people while her sister continued to eat. "There are the people who were in the back of the room of our math class," she pointed out to Dion. "They're not together anymore." Dion noted, in between bites. "You're right, they were a much larger group before." Selana frowned. "Can we still go and talk to them after I finish my lunch?" Dion asked hopefully. "Sure. If you'd like." In some aspects, Dion was still very much a little kid.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:17 pm
After the baby finished her bottle Caterina went outside. It was a beautiful courtyard with big, bushy trees. Caterina put out a blanket and layed Elizabeth down on it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:33 pm
Aysel went into the cafeteria, grabbed a green apple and a bottle of water and sat at an empty table in tha corner. She ate in silence, staring at the wall as she daydreamed about what would have happened if she was still going to the same school as her friends.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:37 pm
"Yeah, one just went outside. One's sitting by herself at the table there. The Cullens are sitting at their usual table. That small group's who just came in is sitting alone..." Selana muttered. She'd have to keep this in mind for future reference. "Come on Dion, if you're done, let's go talk now." They headed towards the small group sitting at the table nearest them (Lily, Michiko, and co.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:40 pm
Arianna sat against the trunk of a tree and started to read, making sure to keep an eye on the baby. Suddenly her phone went off. "Hello, this is Deputy Mark Ryan are you the home owner of 2105 East Mylry street?" he asked. "Yes" Caterina replied. "I'm afraid to tell you that it's been burned down, you might want to get over here" he said. "I'm on my way" she replied. Putting her book away and picking up the baby she grabbed the rest of her belongings and went to find her new 'friends'(loose term to call them, I don't know what else to call you.). "You guys I gotta go home. My house has been burned down" Caterina said.  

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:51 pm
Aysel heard what had happened although it was too far for 'normal' humans to hear (i'm still atleast half) .
"That poor girl. Reminds me of my old home," she said to herself, trying to keep her tears in.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:51 pm
As Selana and Dion approached the table the girl from outside came back in and beat them there. "...has been burned down." Selana heard, before the girl ran off again. Selana looked uncertainly at the group in front of them now. What had burned? she wondered. Also, something about the girl had bothered her - but only while she stood beside the others. Dion, oblivious, ran up and said "Hi!" The group at the table looked shocked.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:55 pm
Aysel sensed the shock from the other girls and looked over at them to see what troubled them and found the other two girls there.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:09 pm
"My name's Selana, and this Dion." Selana introduced herself and her sister, afraid that Dion's exuberance had startled them. Hopefully, at a more conventional greeting, they might relax. But the group at the table continued to stare, and Selana began to feel uneasy.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:16 pm
"Excuse me, can you tell me what happened?" Caterina asked one of the officers. "I'm afraid I can only tell that to the owner" the officer said. "This is her" Caterina said. "My apoligies, I'm Deputy Ryan we spoke on the phone" he siad, holding out his hand. "Caterina, can you tell me what happened?" Caterina asked. "We're still geting to what started it but it's deinatly arsen" he said. "Thanks" Caterina siad. "Will you need any money or anything we have a program.." he started. "No, no for some reason I had my money on me today and the rest is in the bank, nothing i can't replace" Caterina said. After a while more of talking Caterina finally got back to school, 5 minutes before lunch ended. She went over to the girls. "Great, move one place and you're still a target" Caterina muttered to herslef.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:20 pm
Aysel heard what the girl said. Target? What does she mean by target?  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:32 pm
Now that the other girl was back, the confusion and tension within the immediate area was even more palpable. Since none of those seated would answer her, Selana turned to scrutinize the girl. "She's pretty..." was also her first thought, but "...just like the others." she realized next. Selana's fingers twitched, trailing faint golden light - she felt an irrational need to run away, now. But she recalled her training, and squashed the feeling down.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff