Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:52 pm
Sira noticed the different tune to her playing.. He listened for a few moments beggining to feel drowsy..  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:56 pm
Ai looked at Sira and could tell he was getting sleepy, but she continued to play as it made her feel better.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:00 pm
Sira continued listening closing his eye's but not falling asleep.. 'She plays beautifully..' he thought smiling..  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:05 pm
Ai stopped really quick, for she had to yawn, but went back to playing. He looks...happy. She could only smile a little to not interupt her playing.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:06 pm
Sira opened his eye's watching her play being silent so as not to interupt her...  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:17 pm
Ai finished playing and leaned back against the bench. "People usually don't hear me play unless by accident." She muttered and looked at Sira smiling. "I-I'm Ai." She bowed her head. "W-who are you?"  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:19 pm
"My name's Sira.." he said rubbing the back of his head sheepishly as she smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:31 pm
"I-It was nice t-to meet you, Sira." Ai looked at the sky seeing the sunsetting. "But I s-should get home now. I'll s-see you tomorrow?" She stood up putting away her flute.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:43 pm
"Nice to meet you too!" he said smiling and waving goodbye. Then he stared back up at the afternoon sky..

((Sorry awards thing))  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:53 pm
Ai walked home quietly, alone and blushing a little. Sira seems like a nice guy.

((Awards for what?))  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:59 pm
Sira sighed and stood up walking back to his own house.. He walked slowly knowing no one was there and regretting the moment he got home with no mother or father...

((For athletics and academics so i got mine for orchestra and cheerleading..yes i am a guy cheerleader.. brb))  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:42 am
When Ai got home she yelled, "I'm home!" even though she knew there would be no response. It was a habit of hers whenever she got home she would yell and a response would come from her mother. "Two years and I still haven't gotten rid of that habit. Oh well, I better get to cleaning." She cleaned the house from top to bottom until she fainted from exhaustion.

((A guy cheerleader? That's cool. And orchestra? What do you play?))  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:32 pm
Sira got home and sat down breathing a sigh... He stared out the window watching the sun set...

((violin))  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:12 pm
Ai woke up and looked out her open window and saw that the sun finished setting and the moon and up without the stars. She made herself a quick meal and sat ontop of her roof eating.

((That's really weird, because I used to be a cheerleader and I also used to play the violin.))  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:15 pm
Sira layed down on the roof of his house silently watching the sky... The sun had set and the moon was full he smiled as he layed there..

((O.O weird! lol wat grade?))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces