Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chariz Allison
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:48 pm
Hi, I'm absolutly new here. . .
My user name is Chariz Allison and that is my real name, but you can call me Chai.

I am 15 years old and loves anime so much.
The one who involve me with this Blood anime is my best bud, enigma_089, and also he let me join this guild.

I hope you have a great day and nice evening.
And more power to the guild.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:53 pm
NANI?

domokun

~I am so dead, she really did join~

~Note: Please hide all the frying pans... She has the tendecy to throw it at someones head razz ~

*Just joking chai, welcome to the guild ^^*  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

Chariz Allison
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:15 am
I'll throw you frying pans bes if you kept saying that.

Haha, joke.

Thanks for the warm greeting bes, and I am liking this guild now. Thanks to you.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:33 am
Chariz Allison

Haha, joke.

Thanks for the warm greeting bes, and I am liking this guild now. Thanks to you.

Howdy~~ 8D Welcome to the guild >ww<
I hope you enjoy your stay here, and that you'll feel free to post a talk with us in the forums >ww<
I'm seriously glad to know a lot of people are recommending this guild to their friends, makes me happy =)  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Chariz Allison
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:57 pm
D-i-v-a
Chariz Allison

Haha, joke.

Howdy~~ 8D Welcome to the guild >ww<
I hope you enjoy your stay here, and that you'll feel free to post a talk with us in the forums >ww<
I'm seriously glad to know a lot of people are recommending this guild to their friends, makes me happy =)

Thanks diva, and this guild is the only one who runs Blood anime. >.>

So im happy that you made this, and im ready to support.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:32 pm
Hello hello! I was hoping I'd get accepted!

Name's Youkoonna, but I don't mind random nicknames;I have many on here. xd

I'm 18 years old ( 19 in two days!) and a first year college student.

I love anime, mana, jpop, broadway and disney music, and random authors. I'm still looking for some good fantasy now that Harry Potter's ending. xd

I also love bishonen. blaugh

Nice to meet you guys!  

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:36 pm
youkoonna
Hello hello! I was hoping I'd get accepted!

Name's Youkoonna, but I don't mind random nicknames;I have many on here. xd

I'm 18 years old ( 19 in two days!) and a first year college student.

I love anime, mana, jpop, broadway and disney music, and random authors. I'm still looking for some good fantasy now that Harry Potter's ending. xd

I also love bishonen. blaugh

Nice to meet you guys!

hiya~ Nice to meetcha Youko~
Welocme to the guild and I hope you enjoy yourself here and that you'll talk to all of us.

Okay now, SERIOUSLY there has GOT to be another fantasy novel (agreeing with you) I'm going to see the movie on opening night and I already pre-ordered the book, but I'm gonna feel so like....empty when its all done DDDD:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:39 pm
I'm sure I shall! xd

I know! I have mixed feelings...I want the book to hurry up and come out, but then again, I'll be really depressed when it's finally done. sweatdrop

I might go see the movie opening night too, and hit a Deathly Hallows release party. mrgreen  

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:42 pm
youkoonna
I'm sure I shall! xd

I know! I have mixed feelings...I want the book to hurry up and come out, but then again, I'll be really depressed when it's finally done. sweatdrop

I might go see the movie opening night too, and hit a Deathly Hallows release party. mrgreen

Oh yeah! Same here, Opening party too, the Chapters store here painted the windows of Harry Potter and theres gonna be some huge party or something, I am SO going!

I can't wait for the movie either, I loved the book, but I'm sad because of Sirius DDDDDD: but it looks SO good on commercial >ww<  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:44 pm
It really does. I'm worried because it's supposed to be the shortest movie of them all though....I hope the new director makes it work!

Rowling was supposed to explain why Sirius died..hopefully she will in Book 7!  

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:45 pm
youkoonna
It really does. I'm worried because it's supposed to be the shortest movie of them all though....I hope the new director makes it work!

Rowling was supposed to explain why Sirius died..hopefully she will in Book 7!

I know DDD: But why did he have to die? D:
eww why? It can't be short! that book is the longest so far! Make us wait a whole year for the next movie psshaw! he better make it work D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:53 pm
Yeah, I don't get why it can't be around three hours, giventhat's about how long the last Pirate's movie was. sweatdrop

Yeah, I was mad when he died too..I seriously thought he was going to come back, but noooo.... sweatdrop  

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

-RadioActiveIceCream-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:07 pm
come to the dark side....
ok here it goes...

my names Sarah I'm 14 and i love anime, (blood+, bleach, inuyasha, FMA) i play volleyball and don't have a favorite music but listen to lots.
well i was hoping to come up wit more but... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
nice to meet all of you User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
we have cookies User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:15 am
Welcome all new members

~ whee ~  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:44 am
What enigma said~ Welcome everyone =D
I hope you enjoy your stay here at the guild =D  
[ Blood+ ]