Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Komrads Inn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats you favourite pastry?
  Muffin!
  Cream Stick
  Donut
View Results

Simca-Air-Gear

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:43 pm

running in
"I'm so sorry i;m late really i had a small problem. i'll get right to work."

her hair was coving the left side of her face, hiding somthing.

"i'll get started on some orders right away so sorry,"

dashing into the kicthen.
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:11 pm

*logen starts laughting Very Loudly* "this is one Tough b*****d i see, with a hole through his head like that, he can't be of human kind then ^^"

*the stranger stabbed Logan with a knife in the leg, then Logen says hastly,*"that stung! twisted "
*starts shooting again, as she sees that the stranger do in fact endure several 20 cm big holes, right through his body,*"... This might be fun*
*logen says and picks up her katana, and she slashes away while asks cloud,* " how did you get this guy after you?"
*then as she had asked that question, she sees the stranger sort of running away, he had 3 20 cm in his right foot and 3 on left, it was a wonder that he could stand, he had 5 more 20cm holes right through his body, and a slash through his head, and, a hole there too, ... this was really a Almost Invincible person, when seeing that, Logen says* "Damn, he'll be back! i dont know if it is soon, but i bet he will be back!"
"now that he's gone, for now, could you get me some GOOD Taco? would love if i could have that now Angel biggrin "

Wacram Glaziuz

ma-hael

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:39 am

"logen you made that vary diffcolt you konw"said Ma-hael "i have met his kind befor he can not be banished with your magic and your wepans infused with magic as thay are also have little efect"Ma-hael taking his axe frome by the door and walking to window, added in a dark tone "he'll be back and he'll bring his frends with him"
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:32 am

*says in a Happy tone* "O'really? Sounds like FUN!, you have no idea what my powers really is, just you wait and see, i have not set free 1/10000 of my power yet, and not that i will in this case razz "

If you know a method to get him that i dont, then be my guest, i have no intention to insinerate this little Bar, smile

Wacram Glaziuz

cloud13456

1,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:27 am

well ma-heland, logen i thank you for your help that person is my step-brother i will find him and kill him and i would like to ask for your help in finshing this task you both fight well but i'am still having problems controling my anger for it makes me crazy with power and i don't want you all hurt but will you still go with me
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:11 am

"your step-brother? stare ," ma-hael said then in a under toen" things are wers than i thort," taking a small metal plate from his belt "well if you realy want to kill him we will have to act quikly" he heled the plate in both hans and ther was a slite hum "hay Skip wake up give me those boxis that you thor down erleaer, ibleve dome of the itams that i nead are in them" Ma-hael starts to rumige thro the boxs taking some stuff out that Skip had never bort. "O and logen it dos not mater how much power you have with out disaplin are aponens will just adzod ti or disapate it, you are to unstabale to fight these things"

ma-hael

cloud13456

1,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:28 am

okay but i think i know were he's going next and we must hurry or we'll lose him so we must make haste and on the way i know a man who can help cleanse me of my rage
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:16 pm

"let us go then" Ma-hael walks out the door cloud and logen folling, leving Skip neutral string at the window and wondring what just happend

ma-hael

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:33 pm

Squinting like a idiot, Skippy takes a box from the pile formed by the lader, and begins sifting through its contents. 'Ya know...people are too violent. And this is commin' from a guy who would shoot the first guy to say 'Swinehund'...okay-dokey then..."
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:39 pm

in a quite happy tone Logen Says* "Then ill heal you if you get hurt" *then she smiles and says* "i can even make your scars go away, if you really want them to smile "

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:38 am

*while the boys are hunting the step brother of cloud, Logen pours a bowl of nesquick and asks the kitchen personel* "do you have any milk in there?"
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:35 am

meanwhile in the forest ma -haelwe should head east thats where the man is i told you about but we have to be careful because bandits prowl the road

cloud13456

1,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:57 am

*when Angelic comes out of the kitchen with Milk, Logen has already eaten up the bowl of Nesquick, so she pours another one, and the pours the milk that Angelic came with and says* " Thank you" and smiles*
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:48 pm

ma-hael takes a small neklus form his belt and rapped it about his rist "some how i don't thing bandits will bother us twisted "

ma-hael

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:07 pm

"i dont think no one will bother us, even if they was insane they wouldnt bother us!"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff