Submit

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:14 pm
*Poke of Relevant Currency*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:31 pm
Jameta
Kabuki Doll
Haha. Yea, I know what you mean, Jameta. But not at a notorious christian hospital. confused

I would hope that such "knowledgable" individuals would know such simple things as, "Love they neighbore" and "Love they enemy".

I mean, for J. of N's sake. rolleyes
N?  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:19 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta
Kabuki Doll
Haha. Yea, I know what you mean, Jameta. But not at a notorious christian hospital. confused

I would hope that such "knowledgable" individuals would know such simple things as, "Love they neighbore" and "Love they enemy".

I mean, for J. of N's sake. rolleyes
N?
Nazereth. I like calling him Jesus of Nazereth instead of Jesus Christ when I'm speaking in joke or from an objective point of view.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:12 am
Ah, okay  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

WebenBanu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:52 pm
Wow, last night I went to the movies and caught a preview of the next Harry Potter movie! There are so many scenes from the TriWizard Cup tournament (and surrounding events^_^) that I would love to see them take on through special effects! Personally, once the afterglow wore off, I felt that the last movie was a step down from previous Potter movies- and I didn't enjoy the second one as much as the first, though at the time I'd just attributed that to the fact that the first one was a big thrill at getting to see Harry's world on screen, and it was just as new and exciting to Harry as to the rest of us.

This upcoming movie is definitely a chance to recover any ground which has been lost, though- I think it'll lend itself well to cinematic style. I'm excited to see that it's in the works, but a little frustrated that they always start advertising so far in advance before the goods become available. It just about drives me mad when I know that a movie's coming out so many months before I can actually see it... especially knowing that, by the time it's actually out, I probably will have forgotten about the release date and will miss it.>_< Well, at least this time we only have to wait three months- it could be worse. I'm definitely not missing Goblet of Fire, though- I'm determined to see that one in IMAX!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:35 pm
I hate to admit it but if it wasent for harry potter i would never have become pagen domokun  

Cosmic Space Orange

Tipsy Mage

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:25 pm
It's alright, Seige, could be worse: you could claim Charmed or Buffy. blaugh

I like the first HP movie, and I'm not sure if I've seen the others. sweatdrop I definitely prefer the text over the film versions, so it doesn't really matter to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:02 am
What any true HP fan will say in an instant is that the books are 50 times better than the movies. We only go see the movies out of a sense of loyalty to the books, and a sense of being able to drool over HP brought forth in anew medium. Guarantied, I'll see the fourth. probably first screening to. The entire times though, I'll be wincing whenever the littlest thing is left out. And oggling all Ravenclaw students shamelessly.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Kabuki Doll

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:02 pm
I was disappointed with the preview.
Fleur is supposed to be this 17 year old enchantress with flawless beauty. The 21 year old french actress playing her looks neither 17 or gorgeous. I find her actually quite plain to look at, not to mention she appears to look around 11 or 12 years old.

Cho Chang is okay looking, but then again not beautiful like she is supposed to be.

Now Viktor Krum? OH MAN; the actor playing him got his scowl down exactly as I had imagined it. He just needs some dingy black hair...

I hope they do a damn good job on Voldemort and the Death Eaters. Or else my shoe is going through the movie screen.

Regardless, I can't wait for the Goblet Of Fire to come out to theaters. That's by far my favorite Harry Potter book. It's so climactic.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:39 am
Aww, I was all set to see a really hot Cho Chang...Anyway, I still like Prisoner of Azkaban better  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Kabuki Doll

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:47 am
Nihilistic Seraph
Aww, I was all set to see a really hot Cho Chang...Anyway, I still like Prisoner of Azkaban better

Haha xd Well, I guess England and Scotland are cut out for pretty asian girls. My friend Kimmy, though she''s half japanese and half scottish, would make a GORGEOUS Cho Chang, and she''s amazing at thespian/performing arts...What I find more disturbing is my sources tell me this girl playing Cho Chang, well, this would be her FIRST time acting. Who the hell puts that big of an amateur on the set of a huge production?

And as for Azkaban, it''s my second favorite of the books, but it''s pretty close with my love for Goblet of Fire. It just had a different edge to it, because Harry, Ron, and Hermione weren''t dealing with Voldemort for once. It''s plot is really unique compared to all of the other books so far.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:12 am
Kabuki Doll
[ Who the hell puts that big of an amateur on the set of a huge production?

Daniel Radcliff was an amateur. A very big one. And he's done an amazing job! Cho doesn't have a huge part in Goblet of Fire, so it's not so bad to throw someone in with no acting experience. It's in Order of the Phoenix that she's going to have to display some skill.  

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Kabuki Doll

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:12 pm
Gypsy Blue
Kabuki Doll
[ Who the hell puts that big of an amateur on the set of a huge production?

Daniel Radcliff was an amateur. A very big one. And he's done an amazing job! Cho doesn't have a huge part in Goblet of Fire, so it's not so bad to throw someone in with no acting experience. It's in Order of the Phoenix that she's going to have to display some skill.

Actually, Dan Radcliffe has been acting since he was a wee fellow. He was the young David Copperfield on the David Copperfield show a few years ago. I think the interview said he was about 8 when he did that.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff