Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Underground Pub Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

devils_girl000

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:08 pm
Repressed Memories
His faced turned scarlett. "N-no, I couldn't, I'm not a very good dancer..." he said, looking at the floor.
darkness umm i need to get out of here but there is to many people here  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:10 pm
Repressed Memories
His faced turned scarlett. "N-no, I couldn't, I'm not a very good dancer..." he said, looking at the floor.
she smiled "its ok" she pulled him over to her "come on just let the music flow threw you, youll get the hang of it" she smiled and started to dance, she turned to darkness "where are you going?" she asked  

Aprilbaby1

devils_girl000

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:12 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
she smiled "its ok" she pulled him over to her "come on just let the music flow threw you, youll get the hang of it" she smiled and started to dance, she turned to darkness "where are you going?" she asked
stop umm going leave because if i don't i will turn evil and kill everybody here  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:15 pm
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
stop umm going leave because if i don't i will turn evil and kill everybody here

He looked up. "Then let me clear a path," he said, breathing in. He loudly bellowed MOVE as everyone covered their ears and moved out of the way of the door. "There, now go."  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:16 pm
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
she smiled "dont worry i know you cant kill me" she had a glint in her eyes, then she walked towards him  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
she smiled "dont worry i know you cant kill me" she had a glint in her eyes, then she walked towards him
umm yeah i can kill u because my older brother quarta is strong but i'm stronger than him so yeah i can kill u if i turn evil and why are u walking to me for  

devils_girl000

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:21 pm
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
umm yeah i can kill u because my older brother quarta is strong but i'm stronger than him so yeah i can kill u if i turn evil and why are u walking to me for
she smiled "i'm just checking something" she closed her eyes, standing in front of him  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
she smiled "i'm just checking something" she closed her eyes, standing in front of him
umm u can't look inside of my mind because my mind is full of darkness and if u try to u will die  

devils_girl000

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Arage looked at them, and sat back down at his laptop. "No worries," he whispered to himself, "I'm used to being ignored."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:25 pm
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
umm u can't look inside of my mind because my mind is full of darkness and if u try to u will die
she smiled "thats not what i am doing" she said then stood still the wind blowing a little, she opened her eyes and smiled  

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:26 pm
she walked away "your ok...for now, if you need to leave then go, its ok, but ill see you soon, i have this feeling" she smiled then sat next to Arage "hello again"  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
she smiled "thats not what i am doing" she said then stood still the wind blowing a little, she opened her eyes and smiled
umm okay darkness turns all evil  

devils_girl000

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
she walked away "your ok...for now, if you need to leave then go, its ok, but ill see you soon, i have this feeling" she smiled then sat next to Arage "hello again"

He looked up, and saw Angel. "Hello there."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:27 pm
she looked at him, crossing her legs "lets see what mister evil has" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
she looked at him, crossing her legs "lets see what mister evil has" she said smiling

"Hm?" he asked, looking at her, puzzled.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff