Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:31 pm
Krissim Klaw
Manda_Tifa
I LOVE it! Can I use it as my icon on FA???? heart
Sure, I was just thinking how it would make a nice icon. XD
How much extra do I have to bribe you to get my Kitty thrown in?

Or is it just out of the question? I understand entirely if not...I don't wanna push already free arts... sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:59 pm
Application

Character's Name: Kasey Mordecia.

Species: Skunkaroo (half skunk half kangaroo)

Description:
An odd but interesting critter walks in. Shi stands 5' 2" maybe 5' 6" if you count hir ears. Shi moves with an grace, almost lightly hopping from paw to paw, tail swaying side to side lifting lightly this mix of kangaroo and skunk is a sight to behold.

Dark red hair crowns hir head, cut short page boy style letting the 4 inch ears show fully. Pink inside with ebony fur on the back, they have 3 sets of loops in each. The hair stopping short of hir chin, a few strands falling in front of hir ocean blue eyes that seem to sparkle with life.
This furries muzzle is narrow, pushing out a 4 inches or so tipped with pink triangle nose.

Ebony fur tinged with dark red coats hir frame. Snow white flowing over the muzzle, down the front of then neck and torso. Only to wrap around hir inner thighs up back giving a white heart pattern over the rump. Mean while a track of white, black, white flows from the back of hir head down to the tip of the bushy tail.

The skunkaroo’s figure is at best called full figured, just a little on the heavy side but in a good way. Hir chest is average sized and round with just a hint of curves going to the thick roo hips and powerful legs. This allows hir to look either female or male if shi decides to show off or hide those assets. From hip to hip hir flesh sags stretching out in a large pouch nearly 8 inches deep. The white forms socks around hir hand paws and paw feet as well.

Hir legs are thick powerful limbs always slightly bent giving the bounce to each digigraded step. The tail an odd mix of roo and skunk as it sticks out behind hir slightly angled up. Thicker at the base as it thins to the tip, then fluffed outwards in typical skunk bush.

Today shi’s showing hir feminine side with a violet top. It clings to hir frame showing every curve and enhancing the ones she has. The shoulders are cut out as the sleeves go past hir paws in a bell shape with white zig zagging marks on the end. Just covering hir chest allowing all to see hir belly, hips flaring softly as well as her pouch. A low riding skirt of similar color hides what she wants, flowing down a few inches above hir knees. Ruffled slightly so to puff out in an old fashion style. To add to the look shi has two golden paw clips in hir hair along with a pair of animal charms on hir ankles.

Accessories: Kasey loves to try and stuff hir pouch full of plushies from time to time. For snuggling and fun.

Personality: Kasey's personality changes quickly. Form Loud and fun loving to shy and timid when comfronted with a group of furries.
Sample Pictures: I do have pics but they are all very different but will give link if you wish.

Reedited.  

JT_Griffin

Shugo the Fox

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:10 am
Fantastic picture.

3nodding heart

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:24 pm
Very nice, Kriss. 3nodding  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:12 pm
Manda_Tifa
Krissim Klaw
Manda_Tifa

Or is it just out of the question? I understand entirely if not...I don't wanna push already free arts... sweatdrop sweatdrop
Hmmm well if you really want to bribe me, I really need an extra nitemare anklet. The only thing is I'm not sure where I would put the kitty in... <.<  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:00 pm
Krissim Klaw
Manda_Tifa
Krissim Klaw
Manda_Tifa

Hmmm well if you really want to bribe me, I really need an extra nitemare anklet. The only thing is I'm not sure where I would put the kitty in... <.<
I think that could probably be arranged...^_^

Umm..............good question. Maybe near her shoulders or on her head or something?  

Manda_Tifa

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:13 pm
Manda_Tifa
I think that could probably be arranged...^_^

Umm..............good question. Maybe near her shoulders or on her head or something?
Hmm I could probably work her in on her head. That will probably work the best as far as making it look like the kitty was suppose to be in the picture the whole time.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:50 pm
(Rubs tired eyes) I added the kitty to the piece for you Manda.

User Image  

Krissim Klaw

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:23 am
d'awww, that was sweet Kriss, and it came out really cute. heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:17 am
So sparkly.

heart

Shugo the Fox

Witty Shapeshifter

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:30 am
4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:17 pm
Aww!! Thank you SO much, Kris! *sends a tip* heart heart  

Manda_Tifa

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:10 pm
Manda_Tifa
Aww!! Thank you SO much, Kris! *sends a tip* heart heart
Your welcome, just glad you like it, and thanks for the tip. X3  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:19 am
Any news on who the next lucky fur is? o.o  

FogSage

The Hollow-cost

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:01 pm
wow, your art is really amazing...hmm There are so many applicants as is though, and my fursona is super complex, so maybe if you still feel like doing art after all the commotion has faded a little, I'll commission you or something.
I mean, I did just start my quest to gather art lol so why not start making a list of who's art I'd really like, eh? Well You convinced me! You're the first name on my list. hmmm This guild really is the perfect place to start my search * scurries off* fufufu~  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff