Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lobby
Summer party at my quest thread (suggestions/ideas needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wheeeeeeee!
  +1
View Results

Shikomiso

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:49 pm
AzulAznWizard
I don't know, it's quite easy making them..well in my opinion. However, pretty much all of the graphics I've done were for free...except that one time when I had to make 13 banners..but anywho, I finished making it once I got a few color combos that I wanted to use for Axel.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ehhh, I'll get back on you for Riku! (runs off frantically)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:49 pm
Yee!!! Thank you! *runs away with Axel*  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:50 pm
xd Once I come back from finals, I'll do a lot of KH icons. (Anyway I need to practice my icon making skills) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:48 pm
Good luck on finals Azul! I wasn't sure if school ended for you. xd  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:45 pm
Well it did end today. Anywho..two new KH icons! xd (Made by me fyi)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:51 pm
Yay! How'd you do on your finals? I love the little heart next to Axel. heart  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:40 pm
Eh, kinda ok..spanish was a pain but I got a C+ in the final..overall a B in the class.. xd I didn't care much if I failed the thing cause I would still get a B.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:25 pm
To RSVP please contact either AzulAznWizard or Google-chan through PM or posting in the quest thread. (The link to the quest is in the invitation if you click it)
Also if anyone wishes to advertise/promote something (like graphics, arts, etc) please PM AzulAznWizard about that.
The only thing that I, AzulAznWizard would NOT want in that thread is people who will not follow the rules in both the TOS (on gaia) and the rules in the quest thread.

That's the invitation for anyone that's in the guild (cause there's no limited guests, it's pretty much if you want to bring a friend, go ahead). Oh and yes, I did change it a bit..from summer to jungle. xp  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:01 am
AzulAznWizard
Eh, kinda ok..spanish was a pain but I got a C+ in the final..overall a B in the class.. xd I didn't care much if I failed the thing cause I would still get a B.

That's the crappy thing about finals. I can't tell you how many times I've been in a position where even if I get like a 40, I'll still keep an A. Keep in mind finals for me are worth 15 percent of out grade.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:27 pm
Whoa, that a really nice invitation you got there AzulAznWiard!! XD Ahh yay! You made a Riku one! Sorry for not getting a good pic on time, I had a hard time deciding which one was good...Heheh

Yeah finals, those just sink my grade altogether, they aren't worth that much for me either neutral Ahh grades....Must run away!!! XD  

Shikomiso

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:25 pm
@ Shiko: Heh..I had to do a bit of a research to find the tree..but it all works well. Oh and it's okkie for the pic..lol. I had to ask a friend her suggestion which one was better since she likes Riku.

@ Sparkle: It's a 5% difference compare to mines..mines is 20%. So if a student has all straight A's in the class, if they fail the final, they'll get a high B..probably a B+ since if you fail the final, it brings the grade one letter lower..or if it was passing, it brings the grade one letter higher.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:31 pm
AzulAznWizard
@ Shiko: Heh..I had to do a bit of a research to find the tree..but it all works well. Oh and it's okkie for the pic..lol. I had to ask a friend her suggestion which one was better since she likes Riku.

Oh I see, hahah...Yeah there's so much pics of Kingdom Hearts, it's hard to chose which one really looks nice, you know? But I really liked the design you made on Riku 3nodding It's awesome! cool  

Shikomiso

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:22 pm
Ugh, finals bite. stressed I'm all for the "If you have such and such grade you are exempt from finals" idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:40 pm
@ Shiko: Thanks! I was trying out this technique from a tutorial and got that. =3

@ Sparkle: I agree..if it's a high grade and it's the subject I dislike the most, I don't care if I fail, as long as I maintain somehow.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:43 pm
Chances are that if you kept a high grade all semester, you're gonna keep it in the finals too.  
The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff