Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Interest in Roleplaying Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay for polls?
Cha.
100%
 100%  [ 206 ]
Total Votes : 206

Sakura Suzume

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:23 pm
*goes to look*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:18 pm
Sakura Suzume
*goes to look*

Hehe, it's not terribly impressive since I kinda just threw it together before I went to bed one night and it hasn't really started yet sweatdrop You should join though!  

Anochaa
Crew

Rhm Kinomoto

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:34 pm
I just joined, but I could go for some RP. Really long posts are annoying, so... semi-literate I guess. Any kind will do for me so long as it's not too mushy rolleyes . Now that it's summer I'll be on a lot, except for when I go on vacation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:53 pm
Awesome ^^ Well, there is a very large selection of semi-literate RPs in the Roleplaying Forum, so you should check a few out ^^ I'm sure there will be at least one that suits your fancy.  

Anochaa
Crew

EthneyArdin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:52 pm
arrow What types of Roleplays you like (Literate vs. non-literate)~ I like Literate and more then one line or three sentences is a serious plus.
arrow Subject matter you enjoy roleplaying (angels vs demons, schools, romances, etc.)~I really enjoy fantasy role plays. I like romance and pretty much all types as long as I can get into it.
arrow How often you would post/check for posts if you were to join one~ Everyday unless something kept me from the computer.
arrow How often you post/peruse the guild in general.~Daily as long as I can get on the computer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:59 am
Anochaa

arrow What types of Roleplays you like (Literate vs. non-literate)

well i tend to prefer literate Roleplays which allow me to describe my surroundings better
Anochaa

arrow Subject matter you enjoy roleplaying (angels vs demons, schools, romances, etc.)

Usually something would stimulate my mind, demons and angels are good, but sometimes even a ordinary life setting is fun if set out correctly
Anochaa

arrow How often you would post/check for posts if you were to join one

bassicly every chance id get without double posting or spamming.
Anochaa

arrow How often you post/peruse the guild in general.

not much since i just started.  

Silver Midnight Tears

Chatty Gekko

Yamitate

Married Hoarder

7,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:18 pm
I'm kinda ashamed to admit this, but I've never RP'd before at all. I don't really know what it is... ><
Is it like video-games but just you help make the story?
I'm confused...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:31 pm
Yamitate
I'm kinda ashamed to admit this, but I've never RP'd before at all. I don't really know what it is... ><
Is it like video-games but just you help make the story?
I'm confused...

It's more like telling a story in which every person only controls one character. If you want to get some examples, you should read the threads in the Roleplaying Subforum. You might really like it ^^ It's fun once you learn how to do it.  

Anochaa
Crew

Oeil

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:48 am
---->What types of Roleplays you like (Literate vs. non-literate)- I am not a huge fan of long and drawn out answers, but I also like more than just a couple sentences. I have to say im not full literate, but I'm more than semi-literate
---->Subject matter you enjoy roleplaying (angels vs demons, schools, romances, etc.)- I am a big fan of fantasy roleplays that mix with eachother
. Heres what I mean, some people like renaissance role plays and some people like futristic roleplays, some people like dragons some people like angels. I like roleplays that can mix those all together, it adds to the fantasy and it gives a bigger, broader univers to imagine.
---->How often you would post/check for posts if you were to join one- I will admit it, I am addicted to my computer, I do not like getting off my a** to go to the bathroom, I still work out because I don't want to become a fatty, but I'm still addicted. To answer your question, I would probably check often. I would probably stay on the same topic if everyone left, and wait for someone to join just so I could continue.
---->How often you post/peruse the guild in general- I am very new, so I cannot say a lot. But once I get used to all of this, probably a lot.
Considering how long some of my replies are or can be, you might think I do acutally like literate, and I never said I didn't like literate, I just don't like long drawn out answers. I can do literate if I want, but some of the people who do literate are just so freaking anoyying when you type in all lowercase or if you post in a couple sentences because you can't think of anything to type. Yes I know it is literate but that doesn't give anyone the right to criticise anyones typing. I'm sure someone can agree with that.(Man my fingers are killing me now mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:22 am
What types of Roleplays you like (Literate vs. non-literate) All rps I have seen even the ones with Literate in the title are not really Literate. See a Literate Roleplay has a set format that is enforced and followed by the people. This often leads to a strong sense of community but it also leads to a sort of mob mentality. So in a way I am actually glad Roleplaying has stuck to mostly Semi-literate within the guild.
Subject matter you enjoy Roleplaying (angels vs demons, schools, romances, etc.) When it comes to a realistic rp I try to give my character some of my own personality traits and go from there. When it comes to a Fantasy Roleplay there is something about playing the villain I just like. It keeps the story interesting and I think conflict among characters keeps the story fresh and interesting.
How often you would post/check for posts if you were to join one. I often multi task while I am Roleplaying. I will post then go check the market, grab a bite to eat from the kitchen or whatever.
How often you post/peruse the guild in general. I check the guild on a regular basis. If there is anything interesting going on I stick around.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Mr. Knuckles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:47 am
I’m sometimes literate, when I need to be, and I love to see other literate people making posts and such, but, I enjoy illiterate as well and here is why. I love literate because its more... detailed, you can get neck deep in the drama, you can DROWN in the drama, Also, why I like illiterate is. Because its not so freaking' hard to keep up with!

also, as far as rps go, i love high school, medieval, pirate, naruto, wolf, and many others, I role-play more than the normal gaian, if you look at my PPD ratio, its not that high, but, there was a three year gap I didn't post so I have filled that in the time I have been on.

I, DO NOT, post very often on guilds, however, in boards, I post Very often, I role play waaaaaay too much, but, if its an interesting rp, I will check and post allot.

Well, this guild is quite interesting and I like it! I post somewhat often, and I read.... not much at all razz

Well, that is Mr. Knuckles in a crack house! I mean wall school fish! I mean dead guy! I mean nut squirrel! Whatever....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:20 pm
I haven't RPed in a long time so i'm pretty rusty now.
But i enjoy all sorts of RPs  

Yoshitori Moriyama

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:18 am
I'm not good at spelling, but I love long story roleplaying.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:17 am
i want some kind of harry potter roleplaying  

ladypunk818

get off my acc queer

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:59 am
awesome  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]