Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Miyako Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't you wish you have Magic?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Sort of....
  I don't know
View Results

InTheMainframe

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:57 pm
Matt took the 500 eauros from the foreigner, walked up to the girl of which had been previously crying. "Have 500 eauros, maybe that'll cheer you up. The library is...take the second left possible, go take another left, this time the first possible one, and take a right as soon as possible. That is where the library is." he said casually. "My name's Matt, and I am from the good 'ole U.S.A."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:59 pm
"Jeeze! Don't have a sick cow!" Matt yelled at Toya.  

InTheMainframe

Seikamoon

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:03 pm
Toya shook his head unbelieving of what he is hearing, this year student is so impolite. "A sick cow? Debranski have been using explosive chemical all year. Be careful kid, the school will blow up soon. " Toya said and mumble, "Apparently, we can't kick people out." Before leaving the room, "Debranski, try not to blow up this building again, this year."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:07 pm
"He likes...explosives...here I am, talking about some psychotic maniac messing with explosives while I was trying to meet a student. I really don't understand Japan..."  

InTheMainframe

Seikamoon

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:10 pm
"Ah, in a hurry?" Toya asked. "Run along, don't cause trouble, you don't want to go to that place." Toya warned and walked closed to Mr. Debranski.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:15 pm
As Sakura was walking around the academy. She finally notice that she was trap in the forest. She have been walking around the same trail for three times. She was getting tired, so she just sat down on the floor. Her tears was trying to come out, as she pulls it in, "Sakura, don't cry, you can get out of here. Don't give up!" As she encouraged herself. "Rest a little, and We will take another trail."  

Seikamoon

InTheMainframe

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:18 pm
Matt wondered if he should leave. I could talk to the girl...if she responds...or I could go outside and enjoy my time if she doesn't respond, he thought.

((I think she is doing somethign else))  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:32 pm
she walked around looking for the library "hmm" she said finding a dark wooden door "is this it?" she asked  

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:41 pm
she walked down the hall and ran into someone "oops sorry" she said as she grabbed the person to keep from falling  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:55 pm
(Who want a second role?? ^_^)  

Seikamoon

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:55 pm
InTheMainframe
Matt took the 500 eauros from the foreigner, walked up to the girl of which had been previously crying. "Have 500 eauros, maybe that'll cheer you up. The library is...take the second left possible, go take another left, this time the first possible one, and take a right as soon as possible. That is where the library is." he said casually. "My name's Matt, and I am from the good 'ole U.S.A."
"thank you" she said smiling softly "my name is angel"  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:53 pm
Containing the explosive material in a large safe adjacent to the door, Skip mumbles something about a 'better America' and dynamite. "Yes Ma'am, no major explosives. I was attempting to test our student here, he seems to a bright one...most people would take the money...and nearly dies...anyway, I think Dogan is calling..." shuffling back into his class room, Gene starts to ‘dispose’ of other tests for students.  

Atarget4u

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:54 pm
she walks in and saw him "hello my name is Angel, i'm kinda new here and dont know my way around. Think i could find some help?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:57 pm
Atarget4u
Containing the explosive material in a large safe adjacent to the door, Skip mumbles something about a 'better America' and dynamite. "Yes Ma'am, no major explosives. I was attempting to test our student here, he seems to a bright one...most people would take the money...and nearly dies...anyway, I think Dogan is calling..." shuffling back into his class room, Gene starts to ‘dispose’ of other tests for students.

( sweatdrop Toya is a guy.... crying ....Poor Toya)

Toya stand there looked at him, "Ma'am? I may have a long hair. I am a guy." Toya almost yelled at him. "You better not blows up, if I catches you, you are going to that place." Toya looked at him and left the room.  

Seikamoon

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:12 am
(I have the IQ of a hamster, forgive me!...Im just sometimes stupid like that...)

"Angle, Aye? I just sit in my dorm and here, and sometimes eat. Though I Live here, I could only point you out to the kitchen area, library, and out." Turning to Toya, Debranski salutes quickly, and sits at his desk, playing around with beakers and what not.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff