Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Who Said?~ .:Creatures turned bad:. REVAMPING~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any More RP Ideas? -____- (please post)
  No
  Yesh!
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:06 pm
Maybe you shouldn't. Thought Rameria as she took her seat near the back of the class. She was merely observing the two werewolves and vampire. I'm Rameria, and you are?  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:26 pm
Ebony, and Grendal. Ebony sat up straight. Grendal, guardain of the forest. He smiled leaning back. Ebony smiled then opened her book.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:27 pm
Still pleased by the peace and quiet from the temporary shutoff of her power, Mariele was able to survey the classroom with ease from where she sat. The student teacher was a werewolf, she could see that straight off. "Hello, my name is Rameria, you can call me Ria, I'm going to be your student teacher this year." she said. Mariele tensed, and noticed that while saying this, the teacher's gaze seemed aimed at the back of the class - near her. She looked to her left - there was no one on her right, she was in a corner - and stiffened as she noticed two students who could only be more werewolves. A low growl started in her throat.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:43 pm
Elizabeth headed to band, it was her one true period to relax. She took out her flute and the teachers were nice and let them have an off day where they could either play or have a study hall period. Elizabeth chose to play and soon found herself playing songs that her parents had played for her when she was little.  

Arriana_lynn

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:01 am
Lia and Ana went off to Spanish, both bored out of their minds. Spanish was so EASY, especially after taking it for two decades.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:44 am
Shut up. She snapped. She turned her attention back to Ria.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:27 pm
Hey, complex_ity_, in this RP I'm a werewolf

Are you the leaders of the pack here? I had a pack back in Europe, but I left to see the United States. Have you heard of me? I'm quite famous back where I used to live. Thought Rameria, back at the other wolves. They seemed friendly enough, and Ria approved of when they both snapped at the vampire.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:48 pm
Mariele's eyes flashed in anger, and she considered engaging in a fight with the werewolf nearest to her. At the last moment she reconsidered, not out of concern for the humans, but because they'd be too much evidence to clean up. She couldn't stop herself from letting loose a snarl, though, and several students in the area turned back to look at her. Standing abruptly, she took her books and left the classroom. She didn't need to ask that werewolf for permission.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:12 pm
"And next time that'll be a detention, Mariele." Said Ria as the vampire hastily left the room. She turned her attention back to the other wolves, waiting for them to respond.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:29 pm
"As if I care," Mariele thought. Well, now she'd found werewolves. She just had to figure out which of them - if not all - had been part of the pack that had killed Christopher. Once she took them out, she wouldn't need to attend highschool anymore. Mariele laughed darkly at the thought.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:41 pm
Elizabeth walked out of the class feeling relaxed. She walked to her last class which was toybox.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:29 am
Ria chuckled darkly at Mariele. That leech was asking for trouble, and she would find it.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:35 am
-yeah my computer will let me post-

Something is troubling her. Grendal though looking down. No, I haven't though Grendal probally has. I have my own pack were I'm Alpha, but I also have another pack where I'm lower rank. Ebony turned her attention back to her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:46 am
Ah, and the latter is the one headed by Estelluna and Cer, is that right? I have heard of them. Well, I am hoping to meet with them soon, they have most likely heard of me. I need to discuss some things with them. But before I do, we may have to take care of a leech problem, no? Thought Ria to the other two wolves.  

kanangirl123

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:31 pm
Lia and Ana sat in the back of the class, bored, until it was over. "Thank god...oh s**t ANOTHER one?" Ana muttered. "Hn?" Lia looked at her questioningly. "Her, the one in the french room, another werewolf."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff