Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
naruto rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi_Uchiha5654

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:02 pm
Throws an explosive kunai at the rock* destroying it*aims at his attacker* escape by fire fire ball justu  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:04 pm
While Itachi was concerned more about his attacker Miyu dispelled the genjutsu. When she woke up she was pissed as hell at Itachi.  

Cevadeva

Itachi_Uchiha5654

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:06 pm
confused dispelled u cant dispell moon reader

Grabing his attacker by the arm and throws him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:08 pm
nari did some handsighns"Doro Gaeshi – (Mud Overturn) a wall of dirt protected nari from all the fire and the he did some more handsighns "Doryuu Taiga – (Earth Flow River) a stream of mud apeared and ran your way then nari jumped and kicked the wall of dirt and since the earth river flow was there it came to you at extreme speeds  

HidanShippuuden

HidanShippuuden

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:09 pm
Itachi_Uchiha5654
confused dispelled u cant dispell moon reader

Grabing his attacker by the arm and throws him.

you can dispell all genjutsu  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:12 pm
mangafilipina
Miyu turned to the guy and said "Thanks dude. Great timing." She then brought out the bloodline. She did some hand signs and yelled out "Pericing Eyes! burning_eyes " When she looked into Itachi's eyes he froze still unable to move. While in his head, she realized how messed up he was and why Sasuke was suck a jerk.

"i wouldnt recomend focusing on itachi it will only end badley and especialy not his eyes"nari said using his hand to block her vision  

HidanShippuuden

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:15 pm
"Fine." she said a little annoyed. Miyu decided to summon one of her best eagles. Moments later, a large eagle appeared in frount of them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:18 pm
mangafilipina
"Fine." she said a little annoyed. Miyu decided to summon one of her best eagles. Moments later, a large eagle appeared in frount of them.

She then commanded the eagle to attack Itachi. The eagle grabed Itachi in her claws. In the prosses he got deep wounds in his sides.  

Cevadeva

Itachi_Uchiha5654

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:21 pm
*off topic its not that it it cant be dispelled its just it doent last long enough to be displelled only last a second in real time. it just the after effect that sucks it either kills or puts the victim in a coma.

thinking she was inside his head she didnt realize she was in a another genjustu."u shouldnt pick fights u cant win."looks at katsou you can help at any time. points at the multiple enemys.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:24 pm
Itachi_Uchiha5654
*off topic its not that it it cant be dispelled its just it doent last long enough to be displelled only last a second in real time. it just the after effect that sucks it either kills or puts the victim in a coma.

thinking she was inside his head she didnt realize she was in a another genjustu."u shouldnt pick fights u cant win."looks at katsou you can help at any time. points at the multiple enemys.

ooc tsuchinomi or watever the god of the moon not moon reader i thought it was something made up but do u no the cost of using that right

your done now itachi leave or face you fate

ooc btw if you want to rp more like itachi notice he never talks in a fight  

HidanShippuuden

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:29 pm
Once realizing that this was way to easy she needed to see if it was a genjutsu. She through a kunia at 'Itachi' and he turned into a crow. 'Damn it, he's toying with me.' she thought with great rage. Miyu then yelled "Kai!". Once she came to she saw some kid and Itachi fighting. Katsuo was just standing there. "Really helpful partner you have there, Itachi."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:32 pm
ya i know its effect it decreases its users eyesight

*laughs*"face my fate. this was fun but im tired of playing."*shifts behind him and stabs him with his katana.*'die fool."  

Itachi_Uchiha5654

Okahiki

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:00 pm
*appears out of nowhere in the battlefield* "Tch, disturb my drink in the time like this" *scans the arena and thinks to himself about his mission* "this shall be fun, he says excitingly" "After all i only witness the battle while i was hiding" *starts to perform hand seals and perform his mimic jutsus. *performs the first set of seal and slams the ground to make a huge(not alot )amount of dirt* Doryuu Taiga *the dirt in the air change to the a mud water* *as it was still in the air he throws kunais at it fast and focus his chakara to harden the water as his kunais(now harden rock kunais fly at itachi* *while the kunais are going at itachi performs another seal * Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu *blows a fire ball at itatchi*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff