Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Legends of Heroes (actual Game) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:09 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
*looks at her as if shes insane*are you mad back away from it
it was ripping humans apart in that house

User Image
"well excuse me if i shouldnt fell offended if he looks at me from up to down" she rolled her eyes, crossing her arms again, she slowly stepped back. "he's looking at me like i am his next meal" she stopped and looked back.
thats what it probably thinks you are and it probably thinks me as another creature fighting to eat humans*demon starts to mak horibble sceaming sounds*run now*picks up the girl and jumps with unatural agility from house to house trying to getaway from the demon*
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:12 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

User Image
"well excuse me if i shouldnt fell offended if he looks at me from up to down" she rolled her eyes, crossing her arms again, she slowly stepped back. "he's looking at me like i am his next meal" she stopped and looked back.
thats what it probably thinks you are and it probably thinks me as another creature fighting to eat humans*demon starts to mak horibble sceaming sounds*run now*picks up the girl and jumps with unatural agility from house to house trying to getaway from the demon*
she looked back watching the demon follow "well wherever we go dont lead it back to the cave, thats the last thing we need" she looked around "there she pointed to a small cave that was able to fit both of them, but a cramped "he cant fit in there" she said

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:16 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

User Image
she looked back watching the demon follow "well wherever we go dont lead it back to the cave, thats the last thing we need" she looked around "there she pointed to a small cave that was able to fit both of them, but a cramped "he cant fit in there" she said

*lands in front of the small cave and dashes inside it*
there here wait let me make it not as cramped
*turns back into a human*looks arond the inside of cavern*

User Image
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:19 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

User Image

User Image
she looked around "well i know he cant fit in here" she whispered, she heard a growl, she reached over and grabbed him "sorry just a little scared" she said

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:20 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

User Image

User Image
she looked around "well i know he cant fit in here" she whispered, she heard a growl, she reached over and grabbed him "sorry just a little scared" she said

its ok im just worried about the others and if that thing finds them
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:22 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

User Image

its ok im just worried about the others and if that thing finds them
she stood close to him, frightened "well what do we do now? that thing is out there waiting for us to come out" she whispered. she looked around to find another opening but didnt see one

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:25 pm

*looks around and notices a opening in the celing*thats the only exit i can see that that thing isent at
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:28 pm

she climbed up there, but a rock slipped from her hand and she fell

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:30 pm

Aprilbaby1

*catches her*here itll be easy er if i jump with you up there*jumps and *just barely clears the top of the rim with the girl*im not as strong as my lycan body is
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:32 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

*catches her*here itll be easy er if i jump with you up there*jumps and *just barely clears the top of the rim with the girl*im not as strong as my lycan body is
"thanks" she said then wiped her palms on her jeans "guess i'm not that good at climbing" she said smiling, she looked around "well i dont see him anywhere. think we should go back?"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:33 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"thanks" she said then wiped her palms on her jeans "guess i'm not that good at climbing" she said smiling, she looked around "well i dont see him anywhere. think we should go back?"
ya i got a bunch of cans of food for the survivours*pulls off backpack and takes a jar out*see
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:35 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

ya i got a bunch of cans of food for the survivours*pulls off backpack and takes a jar out*see
"ok i guess we should return back to the cave and get some rest" she looked at the sky as it started to get darker

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:37 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"ok i guess we should return back to the cave and get some rest" she looked at the sky as it started to get darker

*looks around just then realizing that he dosent kow where they were*err did you hapen to notice where we whent leaving the town like in what direction
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:40 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

*looks around just then realizing that he dosent kow where they were*err did you hapen to notice where we whent leaving the town like in what direction
she opened her mouth to speak but signed "not a clue" she looked around "well what do we do now? i most certainly dont want to hang around that scary looking demon. and its getting dark, we will never be able to find it"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:42 pm

here*smells the air*this way its the ocean and the cave we were in was on the ocean
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff