Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well? You like it?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Ichigo_Sanji

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:53 am
Zethra got into her math class. and sat down she didn't know what to do know. She was bored and knew no one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:17 pm
redface >

Leora used her telekinesis to push her voice into Morgana's head. Because you always act like one silly! Maybe if you wore less black...... Leora laughed as she heard Morgana growl in response.  

kanangirl123

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:33 pm
-I meant it too, Morgana was supposed to be beautiful but still seem...manly, I suppose-

Hana smiled, motioning Morgana over. "If you want, I could take away her voice for awhile." -That's Hana's power. Well, part of it. She can take away a person's voice and movement, for as long as she wants. She cannot, however, make a person say what she wants them to say or do what she wants them to do.- Morgana shook her head. "Nah, I'll get the little brat later." Hey! They all heard Leora's voice in their heads and laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:49 pm
Leora laughed. Oh you'll get me will you? Leora giggled as she remember wrestling with the others. She always ended up cheating and using her powers.  

kanangirl123

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:02 pm
Ok, this is the new Xyonori and the Other he brought with him.
Oh yeah, and I know I've used these names before, but that's because I was naming characters after two of my muses. (I have seven) These two,Daichi and Daisuke, have been bugging me to out them in a story or an RP, so I figured we needed another Xyonori anyway. These two are actually based on my muses, not just named after them. And if you haven't figured it out, Daichi and Daisuke are my yaoi muses.

Race: Xyonori
Name: Daichi
School(please Forks High School): Forks High
Friends: Other Xyonori
Appearance:User Image
Family: Xyonori
Boy Friend/Girl Friend: Daisuke (Yep, Daichi's gay, the person he brought with him is Daisuke)
Personality: Sarcastic, PERVERTED, loves to provoke people.
Height: 6"1
Grade: 10
Eyes when Thirsty(if vampire): Black
Eyes normal: Blood Red
Sixth Sense(special power): He can manipulate other's will so that it suits him.
Weakness: Blood
Saying: Come on, you know you want it.
Favorite Music: t.A.T.u
Other: Daisuke is one of the few people, other than his family, who's will he won't mess with. He loves Daisuke for Daisuke, and refuses to manipulate him.
Musical Instrument: He LOVES drums.

Daisuke (also Vampire):
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:46 pm
"It says we have English first. Let's go," Verony suggested. When they walked into the room Verony was overwhelmed by the presence of so many vampires. "Huh, even though I expected this I wonder if I'll be able to cope with so many vampires in just one class, never mind in our whole school," she laughed nervously.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:55 pm
Daichi and Daisuke walked into Forks, after having found the new Xyonori home just outside of it. "So we'll be meeting up with Hera and the others at school right?" Daisuke asked, his and Daichi's hands enterwined. "Yep. I don't think everyone's here yet, though, just Hera, Fawks, Morgana, Hana, and Leora." Daisuke nodded, and they continued towards Forks High.

As soon as class was over, Fawks pulled everyone to the side. "Daichi and Daisuke have arrived as well now. The others are probably going to take longer, though." He said quietly, making sure no one but Vampires could hear. Of course, that meant Edward could hear what he was saying as well. Who are Daichi and Daisuke? He wondered, before Bella interupted his thoughts. Leora, did you hear me? Fawks mind-spoke to the younger girl. "We'll confront the Cullens tonight about the...problem. We have enough of us here to make an impression, though I'm sure any one of us could take on the whole family and come out unscathed." Hera grinned sadistically, seeing Edward's head whip around to glare at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:28 pm
April and Verony were able to hear in on the exchange too. Verony just looked confused, but she saw that there was some recognition in April's eye. "Do you know those vampires?" she asked, surprised.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:50 am
Later that day, during lunch, Daichi and Daisuke showed up at the school. They immediately walked over to their friends and sat down. "So, y'all made it." Hera drawled, ignoring her plate of food. "Yep. The others are pretty far behind though, we just came ahead." Daisuke nodded, then looked over at the Cullen's table. "Is that them? And she's Bella, right?" Fawks nodded. "Yep, and April's here as well. We've decided not to involve her unless she's needed, though. I think we all want some entertainment..." Fawks shrugged, then got up to throw away his still-full plate of food.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:21 pm
((What's going on right now? Because I try to keep up but I have no clue. Well yeah...Please PM me.))  

Ichigo_Sanji

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:44 pm
What with class starting and all, April didn't reply to Verony's question until lunch. "Yes, I think I may have seen those vampires somewhere," she said vaguely. During break she'd slipped away to have a talk with Fawks, and he'd said they had no need for her at the moment. So she was reluctant to bring up her true relationship to the Xyonori until she was sure of her status here in Forks. "Look, there's another large group of vampires in the corner too." she said, pointing with a fork. She'd impulsively pointed out the Cullen's table. Had she made a mistake, maybe she shouldn't have drawn attention to the reason they were here...? Verony twisted in her seat to have a look.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:17 pm
Leora shook her head. "Ma'am can I go to the washroom?" The teacher nodded. She left and raced over to the high school. Her childish exterior was gone now, she was serious. "Tonight then?" She asked quietly. Surprising the Cullen's with her sudden appearance. "I can go send the message if you wish." Leora smirked, remembering all the times they had sent her to make an impression, with her deadly powers, her appearance was more than decieving, it was lethal.  

kanangirl123

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:22 pm
Hera nodded. "Leora, get your butt back to class. We don't want to draw attention." She ruffled the younger girls hair. Fawks smiled "We may have need for your abilities, Leora. Be ready, and have some of those thorned plants you like so much follow us to the Cullens." Leora stared at him. "You mean roses. How could you not know what their name was?" "I did, but there are other thorned plants, brilliance."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:26 pm
Smiling, and hugging the new arrivals, Leora stuck out her tongue. "Dontch you be talkin bout my butt!" She said laughing. "I'll bring all my friends, and my powers." She said the last part really quietly, so the Cullen's wouldn't hear. "I'm going back to class, but get me out of there early, the same time as you guys, or you will have some unfortunate accidents with my thorny friends!" She said menacingly.  

kanangirl123

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:29 pm
"Fine. We'll come and get you at 2:30, ok? Then we'll head home, change into our normal attire, and go pay a visit to the Cullens." Hana smiled.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff