Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:16 pm
"You're going to have to tell me what I'm looking for hun, then maybe I can help." Said Alice, appraising the dress, it was nice, but not the kind of perfect she was looking for. "I may have an idea what you're going to ask me, but I won't know untill you tell me." She said, winking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:21 pm
((sorry i've been so late here to start, my bad! sad ))

Carlisle sat in his study, reading up on anatomy. He pushed his fingers through his blond hair. There wasn't much to learn in this book that he didn't already know. He slammed it shut and stood up to see where all of the family had gotten to. Everyone seemed to be out and about, he felt like he should be too. He decided to head on down to the hospital and see if they needed him for anything there.  

Mystifying Social Disease

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:04 pm
((Better late then never!^-^))

"Well, you know Edward and I have been together for... a while. So, we got a bit bored and we, um, yes, well I'm sure you know where I'm going with that," Bella grinned blushing. redface She put her own clothes back on then sat down in the dressing room. "The point is that we weren't exactly sure what would come of it. You know, I mean, he's technically dead and I'm still alive. Rosalie and Emmett can't have children so we thought it'd be fine for us. We thought that being a vampire was, like, the ultimate birth control. But recently I've been so weak and so tired. Alice I think I - I'm pregnant." Bella looked up at Alice, not able to read her expression. Bella wasn't sad, or happy or angry, just confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:12 pm
Carlisle wasn't needed at the hospital, but that didn't keep the nurses from trying to get him to stay. "Really, uh, the kids need me. I'm helping out Edward with some college applications," Carlisle lied. Once outside it only took him a short time to get home. "Hello?" he said, knowing that they'd be able to hear him. He could hear the movie upstairs in Emmet and Rosalie's room, so he figured they were there. "Anyone besides them?" he called, hanging up his jacket on the rack by the door.  

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:31 pm
"ALice is out with Bella and I don't know where the others left" Rosalie told her dad, knowing he could hear her without yelling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Carlisle figured she wouldn't. He made his way up the stairs and back into his study. He studied the pictures on the wall, smiling as his eyes passed the "city of his youth." Speaking of which, he could go for a swim. Anything to pass the time. He took off his shirt and leaped into the large river that ran in the forest in the back of the house. He'd just have to be sure to not follow it too far, because that would drag him straight into La Push, where he was definately not welcome.  

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:07 am
"Dad? Are you home?" Edward called. He found Carlisle in the river. "Have you seen Bella anywhere? I think she got kidnapped by Alice."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:51 pm
Rosalie and Emmett caught up with Carlisle when he was swimming. "She was shopping with Alice so you might want to save her lover boy" Rosalie told him, jumping into the water.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:37 pm
Alice took in the information slowly. Well, at least she tried to untill she was hit by two visions at the same time. One, was a very angry Edward coming to the mall to "save" Bella from her. The second was a little more complicated.

Edward was sitting in his room, he appeared to be waiting very anxiously for something. Bella came out of Edward's bathroom, looking tired and like she had some very mixed emotions. In her hand she held a....pregnancy test, with a large positive sign on it.

Alice gasped as she was let out of the vision. "Bella....you're pregnant." She said, sitting down on a bench, looking very confused. "We have to go see Carlisle. Now." She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:09 pm
Bella smiled, but it was a small sad smile. "I knew it. I knew this would happen. We just loved each other too much to stay away... and he didn't think he could put anything out. I'm so... I don't know. I'm worried. What if Edward doesn't want it? What if he wants an abortion? What if he doesn't want me?" She was mumbling to herself, more then to Alice. Then she looked up at Alice, mindlessly setting down the clothes. "Yeah, let's go see Carlisle."  

6vampire6mistress6

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:09 pm
"Oh Bella." Said Alice, putting down the clothes. "He loves you, he will love your child, Bella he looked so happy in my vision. You just have to go and tell him." She said, putting a careful arm around Bella, because she looked so tired she would faint.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:36 pm
Carlisle floated on his back and laughed as they spoke. "Yes, shopping with Alice, she'll need saving." He smiled. About the worst she'll need saving from is a maxed-out credit card. He went underwater and walked until he was right along the shore, then he popped up so he could see everyone.  

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:29 am
Alice bought a few dresses, some for her but mostly for Bella. She half carried Bella out of the store. She pulled up a shiny silver cell phone, slimmer than any normal phone. She quickly dialed 2 and waited. "Hello?" Said Jasper. "Hey Jazz, can you do me a favor and make sure that Edward doesn't run all the way here? I'm just bringing Bella back right now." She said quickly into the phone. "Of course love, I'll see you soon." He said quietly, they hung up and Alice managed to get Bella into the car. "Come on hun, we're getting you home, you're exhausted."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:58 pm
"Thank you Alice," she smiled weakly. She couldn't believe this whole pregnancy thing was taking it's toll so soon. "I wonder though... I know Edward will be happy but - he didn't want children. The way he looked when I mentioned kids just...well, first he told me it was impossible and then he ignored the topic. Yes, he looked happy in your vision, but you of all people should know how things change." They were at the Cullens' house within minutes and Alice had already opened her door and was helping her out. As they walked inside, Alice speaking Edward's name, Bella felt as though she'd faint. She'd never been more nervous of anything in her whole life.

Edward was told not to go after Bella. He was annoyed, but shrugged it off. How come Alice always had to treat Bella as if she were her girlfriend? It was cute and he was more then overjoyed that they loved each other, but sometimes it felt like they pushed him away. He talked with Carlisle until he heard the car drive up. "I'll talk with you guys later - I smell my love," he grinned, racing into the house. But when she came in, Edward was hit by surprise. He'd never seen her looking so tired in his whole life. Edward glided to her and picked her up, kissing her face all over and held her close. "What's wrong my angel? You're so sleepy. You poor thing. Alice, did you wear my poor baby out?" He mockingly glared her. Then he realized something - Alice was blocking her thoughts from him. A trace of concern came over his face. "Did something happen...? Alice? What's going on?"  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:47 pm
Rosalie and Emmett came in as well. Rose sensed something was up and wanted to hear what had happened.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff