Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
.:BLOOD SCHOOL:. ((vampire/romance/action RPneed ppl)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:43 pm

The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she turned and looked at him, the wolves growled quietly, they sniffed the air and stopped growling, they only looked at him with curiosity "hello" she said softly, still walking

*he turns around*
she stops walking and looks at him "its nice to see another vampire around here" she said smiling, she turned and started to walk again

"indeed" he feeds the wolves
she smiled "thank you" she said watching him feed her wolves

"why are you thanking me"
she smiled "hmm no reason in particular" she said, she turned and called the wolves, she walked off, the wolves following her "ill see you around i guess" she said over her shoulder
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:44 pm

Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she stops walking and looks at him "its nice to see another vampire around here" she said smiling, she turned and started to walk again

"indeed" he feeds the wolves
she smiled "thank you" she said watching him feed her wolves

"why are you thanking me"
she smiled "hmm no reason in particular" she said, she turned and called the wolves, she walked off, the wolves following her "ill see you around i guess" she said over her shoulder

*he flew away*

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:46 pm

she sniffed the air "hmm hunt" she said to the wolves and they ran. she sat down on a tree stump and closed her eyes.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:45 am

She sighed know that the girl has past and saw something in the sky. "Looks like a vampire." she said to herself.

Sex With A Blender

Alien Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:53 am

she stood up and walked to where her wolves were eating "get enough to eat?" she asked to wolves

"yes" they said eating a deer
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:00 am

*he landed in a tree*

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:04 am

"come" she said once they were finished "we need to find shelter" she walked around a rock wall and found a cave "here" she said walking in
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:48 am

"It has been to long I've gone four days without food or water just wandering amelesly around this forest and still nothing." she said holding her stomach. "Mew" Star said as she was falling off her shoulder. "Star noo!"she said while caching her out of mid air then said, "Don't worry girl I'll find us something to eat soon I promise."

Sex With A Blender

Alien Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:58 am

she walked up behind her "i couldnt help but overhear that you need food and water" she said smiling "i have food and water that you can have, over at my cave"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:15 pm

Lunerrain startled turned around and said, "Thanks but where is your cave?"

Sex With A Blender

Alien Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:25 pm

"this way, come ill show you" she said turning and walking towards a rock wall "behind here" she said walking around it
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:55 pm

"Okay." she said just stumbling along following the girl hoping it wasn't a trap.

Sex With A Blender

Alien Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:05 pm

*somebody shot at him and he ran away*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:09 pm

fed-up42
"Okay." she said just stumbling along following the girl hoping it wasn't a trap.
she smiled "dont worry its not a trap" she gave her a cup with water and some food "here eat up, your going to need your energy" she heard a gun shot "wolves, stay here and watch over her" she turned to the girl "dont worry they obey me, im going to check out that noise ill be back" she ran back out of the cave

Aprilbaby1

Sex With A Blender

Alien Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:44 pm

"Well maybe she is nice." she said to herself in a stunned voice then started to eat.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff