Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Preferred Blood+ Opening and Ending songs 8D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:52 pm
eternally_the_siren_sings
I like the first 3 openings. i havent seen the fourth, and i dont like the end themes.

actually, the first ending wasnt TOO bad.....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:48 pm
after i saw the 3rd opening, that became my favorite! still need to see the 4th one though. stare i love that song! "Colors of the Heart". great title name too!  

love4Sora

Naoko Kensaku

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:30 pm
D-i-v-a

I dunno, I'm not usually into the pop band things, but I found the song sorta touching, especially after seeing the Saya and Diva art as they're kids running through the street. I love that one scene more then anything lol

Actually, I don't think it's Saya and Diva. White text for spoiler, please forgive me if someone has already said so.

I would be more inclined to think it was Diva's daughters running around, considering the modern setting of the place. Still, it was beautiful and made my day.

My favourite is Raion because I don't know, it just kicks a** (though I'm not a fan of nasal voices) but my fave ending is This Love by Angela Aki. I just love it. Plus, Saya and Hagi at the end credits = Much love!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:15 am
I like Colours Of the Heart, Raion and Brand New Map.
I certainly like "Diva" as well~  

Etzlenos Belliveau

Dapper Phantom

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:59 pm
Opening: Colors of the Heart
Closing: This Love  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:25 pm
Naoko Kensaku
D-i-v-a

I dunno, I'm not usually into the pop band things, but I found the song sorta touching, especially after seeing the Saya and Diva art as they're kids running through the street. I love that one scene more then anything lol

Actually, I don't think it's Saya and Diva. White text for spoiler, please forgive me if someone has already said so.

I would be more inclined to think it was Diva's daughters running around, considering the modern setting of the place. Still, it was beautiful and made my day.

My favourite is Raion because I don't know, it just kicks a** (though I'm not a fan of nasal voices) but my fave ending is This Love by Angela Aki. I just love it. Plus, Saya and Hagi at the end credits = Much love!

It probably is that, but from the when the ending theme premiered, we had NO idea of the fate of the kids, and I like to think its Saya and Diva, because after all thats been said and done, it makes you wonder, what would happen if they BOTH grew up normal?

D-i-v-a
Captain

Haji le Chevalier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:39 pm
If they had both grown up normal, than I reckon Saya would have ended up being the antagonist. Instead of giving up to Saya, Haji might have still been a rebel and joined up with Diva to defeat the evil Saya.

Or not. That could have just been ridiculous nonsense I said because I'm rather bored. Who knows?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:01 pm
Haji le Chevalier
If they had both grown up normal, than I reckon Saya would have ended up being the antagonist. Instead of giving up to Saya, Haji might have still been a rebel and joined up with Diva to defeat the evil Saya.

Or not. That could have just been ridiculous nonsense I said because I'm rather bored. Who knows?

If they grew up like normal sisters, not separated from each other at first, and both treated fairly, I don't think there would have been a war in the first place.

What makes you think Saya would up and rebel much anyway? >.>

Diva has to be the antagonist, it would be just plain sad if she were as pathetic as Saya.

D-i-v-a
Captain

Coyotish

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:21 pm
Opening would be Season's Call by HYDE
As for the ending would be This Love by The Artist I forgot. v.v

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:27 pm
Cursed Angel Kiba
Opening would be Season's Call by HYDE
As for the ending would be This Love by The Artist I forgot. v.v

I think "This Love" is by Angela Aki. It is a really nice song. biggrin  

YamiCheza
Crew

silvermoonusagi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:02 pm
I like the second opening, it's soo cool! I love it how it shows saya kindof turning and like it kindof turns black, it's my FAVORITE part. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:09 pm
Currently listening to Raion ^_^
~singing with it actually sweatdrop ~  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:45 am
enigma_098
Currently listening to Raion ^_^
~singing with it actually sweatdrop ~

Go Enigma Go!! *laughs*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:59 pm
Colors Of The Heart ALL THE WAY FOR THE OPENING! As for the ending... I haven't really like them all that much execpt the first.  

chevalierobsessed

animelady88

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:39 pm
My fav opening is Season's Call
and Ending is Cry No more 3nodding  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items