Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Starting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:07 pm
He stood outside the school. He figured that she was about the age to go there, and it was the only high school in the area. He waited patiently. He would follow her to her house, and silence her there... as well as anyone else in the house.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:13 pm
after school was over she walked out side, and began to walk home, her friends had extra stuff so she was alone, she spotted him and covered her face, "oh grate it wasn't a dream!!!" she walkd away,  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:29 pm
He began to walk after her at a brisk pace.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:47 pm
she turned around the light consuming her again,"what do YOU want???!!!!"
she staied at him,

(p.s. i know a braty girl, who was highly imbarrassed, do you want to know??? twisted )  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:51 pm
(My mind is not only in the gutter at all times, it is beneath it. OF COURSE I WANT TO KNOW!)

"To finish what I started. To spread my oblivion to the farthest eaches of this forsaken planet. Starting... with you." His voice was cold, flat, and distant. It had a certain gritty quality, like that of Wolverine.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:22 pm
she looked at him and the words left her mouth without her even wanting them to, "i don't think so,!!!!!" she suddenly had two firey looking blades at her sides, "leave or be dehydrated!!!"

(well......if your sure you want to know..........I'LL TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!.....well she wrote a LOVE note to a guy that broke up with her, telling him how much she missed him, and all that other jazz, but her school has a rule, if you write a note and the teachers find it, they stand on the tallest chair and tell it to the whole class!!!!!!!, but....(and it gets better) they decided it was so good that they told it to her entire grade!!!!!!!...."oh Josh when you left me i cryed" ETC........and if that isn't bad enough, it was two pages long and after the teacher told everyong she asked, "should we protect her name?? or shound i tell you," and naturaly they all said yes, so they told who it was and now this highly bratty girl is the laughing stock of her grade, well there it is)  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:25 pm
(How dumb can you get? Just text the poor b*****d or something! I LAUGH AT HER MISFORTUNE! AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! A TOAST TO HER INEPTITUDE! twisted )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:27 pm
(hehe!!!!! your realy enjoying yourself arncha??????)  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:37 pm
"A dead man fears no pain." He made ice blades grow on his arms, and they seemed to emanate cold. He poised in a defensive stance, his face still statue-esquely still and bland.

(Indeed. I shall find a picture to show what I mean with those blades.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:40 pm
(oh thanks thats reasuring stare )
she charged at him at full speed,"bring it!!!"  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:14 pm
(Blades like hers.

http://www.enchanted-arms.com/caps1/image057.jpg )

They swung and parried flawlessly, matching blow for blow.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:18 pm
(well that makes me feal safe stare )  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:21 pm
(It's not supposed to feel safe. That's the frikken Queen of Ice, one of the most powerful Devil Golems out there! If you ever played Enchanted Arms, you'd know how not safe it's supposedto make you feel. But, odds are, you haven't.)

"Why won't you die???"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:25 pm
(i was being sarcastic.....now who can't take a joke???? wink )

"why do you WANT me to die?????" she staired at him, "why can't you just leave people alone??????? if your not going to be nice you shouldn't expect them to do as you please!!!"  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:11 pm
"If I must be an empty shell of a man, so too must the world become an empty shell!" His strikes became faster, filled with fury with each blow. "People must die so I am not alone in my oblivion!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff