Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Who is R.A.B? (6th book spolier STAY AWAY!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

turfTalking

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:25 pm
monochan
Did I miss something?... Or was R.A.B. just never mentioned?
For those of you who don't get what I'm asking, R.A.B. is the person who took the locket that had the Horcrux and replaced it with a regular locket.

It's Sirius's brother. R.A.B= blah, blah, BLACK!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:51 pm
monochan
For those of you who don't get what I'm asking, R.A.B. is the person who took the locket that had the Horcrux and replaced it with a regular locket.

It is Sirius brother.......and just read the chapters where everyone is staying at the black house........youll find mention of the locket as well.  

Umi Celes

Rose Malfoy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:57 pm
It is definatly Regulus Black!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:15 pm
i would think that RAB is regulus but jo said in one of her interviews that RAB was mentioned to be in the actual order of the phonix. thats the only thing thats throwing me off...  

Fyyera

LadyNyaruInfinity

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:41 pm
Rugalus A. Black  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:15 pm
monochan

I certainly think that RAB is Regulus ******* Black. I mean, not just because everyone else thinks this, but because it makes SENSE. Who do we know with the initials: R A and B? Why would JKR reveal a fresh new character with maybe a very important role to the plot of Voldemort's death? It is just the absense of the A initial's meaning that throws everyone's theories off course. But because we don't yet know his middle name, I think there is a wide possibility for RAB to be Regulus, even though in his note it says clearly that he joined the good side again.

We do not know when the letter was written, so Regulus could've been a part of the Order during the times when Harry didn't know about the Order yet, and the reason they hadn't told him was because he would jump to conclusions again or because he just wasn't ready to know. So you ask why Regulus wasn't in the photograph that Moody showed Harry in his 5th year? The photograph could have been taken during the days when Regulus was a part of the DEs, therefore he wouldn't have been in it.

Regulus could have also been forced to kill one of Voldemort's Horcruxes to prove to the Order that he was serious about switching different sides. Probability? I think so. What are your thoughts?

Noctis_Crucis

monochan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:23 pm
Fyyera
i would think that RAB is regulus but jo said in one of her interviews that RAB was mentioned to be in the actual order of the phonix. thats the only thing thats throwing me off...

whoa.. what? Do you mean that he was mentioned in the book or that he was a member of the organization of the Order of the Phoenix?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:20 am
Well, when I first heard the title for HBP I thought the Half-Blood Prince was Voldemort. I DO think that R.A.B. is Regulus Black, but we could all be horribly mistaken.

o_o  

kyomuffins

jewangel

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:31 pm
Lunagemini
It is definatly Regulus Black!

i agree its sirius's black brother  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:33 pm
Fyyera

it could be sirius's brother was in the order for a little while right before he died and that only a few members know that  

jewangel

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200

savannatiger09

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:08 am
monochan
isn't regulus dead tho?

Yeah he is.....that's why he left a message for voldemort....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:52 am
I can't remember but I KNOW THAT VOLDEMART WILL DIE!!!!!  

~Angelina Elven~

shoushirei

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:31 pm
He's SO totally Regulus. J.K. wouldn't introduce another character now that she has only one more book. Anyway, Harry saw a locket in no. 12 Grimmauld place, so that's PROBABLY the horcrux.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:21 am
It has to be Regulus. As shoushirei said, JK does everything for a reason and she purpously mentioned the locket and Regulus. A locket that they could never get open. Hmm...DER!  

Usagi Dreamer Kohaku

shoushirei

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:02 am
Usagi Dreamer Kohaku
It has to be Regulus. As shoushirei said, JK does everything for a reason and she purpously mentioned the locket and Regulus. A locket that they could never get open. Hmm...DER!

Hehe, thanks for the backup. biggrin Yeah, only an extremely powerful wizard would be able to get that locket open because Voldie probably put arseloads of spells on it... so naturally Molly and Sirius probably wouldn't have been able to open it. biggrin  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff