icyflow

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:33 am
"Calm down.Focus.Release stress."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:13 am
Black feather started to fly into the cave spiralling as a dark figure came out."Hm..where the hell am I this time..."The you man said as he looked at striker."Young man where is this place..."The man asked as the feathers slowly faded away and he pulled of his cloack revealing a ong black raining jacket with a hood hiding the mans eye's and his two black wing dissapeared into his back.  

triox

icyflow

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:36 pm
"We are in the mountains called Gewo. Near Pheah."Said Dark Angel. Then looked at Striker and then the new comer. "Where did you come from and how did you get here."She said as she looked at the dark figure.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:43 pm
"If it were that easy you think id be havin...." all of a sudden striker begins screaching in pain and the room is filled with bolts of electricity toward everyone.  

striker49

icyflow

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:10 am
Dark Angel dodges the bolts of electricity.What do we do to control it.Thought Dark Angel looking at striker.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:03 pm
Yuki got up and tried to relink with Striker's mind. She saw brief images of recent events in his life...

Poor Striker... he's been caused a lot of pain...

She used her powers to temparally supress his more upsetting memories, causing him to forget why he was so stressed. Yuki called out to him again...

Try again... you might find it easier to supress this time. She tried to keep her communication in a soothing tone.  

Enkzilla

striker49

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:49 pm
"what were am i, who are all of you" all of a sudden a flare is launched into the air and explodes into a pik axe "wait... thats general pikes mark... dammit, now i need names who are all of you and why are you here"

((ps thanks for the memory shift i think im gonna use it to regain a few past ones))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:54 pm
Yuki tried to get up but she collapsed and blacked out, too drained of energy to stay concious. Unbeknownst to the others at that time, someone picked her up and carried her away.

((No problem and since Yuki can't do anything particularly interesting yet due to her being totally drained and all I thought it was about time she was kidnapped lol!))  

Enkzilla

striker49

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:50 am
((kool ill pm u for a little story planning... cause i plan on usin this military thing so we may be able to tye it in the story unless u have ur own ideas... ps rach lover go aheid))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:21 pm
striker49
((kool ill pm u for a little story planning... cause i plan on usin this military thing so we may be able to tye it in the story unless u have ur own ideas... ps rach lover go aheid))
((You should do some with rachlover too cuz it's their roleplay - or I could 3nodding ))  

Enkzilla

icyflow

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:15 pm
I'm open for any suggestions.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:25 pm
Yuki heard voices...

"There's warrant out for this girl's arrest..."

"Do you know why?"

Yuki opened her eyes. It was two soliders talking to each other. One had Yuki slung over his shoulder. Her hands and feet had been bound.

"General Pike doesn't like it when his men start asking questions... so I choose not to." The men chuckled, hollowly, fear in their voices.

"Still, a little girl..." Yuki quickly closed her eyes as he paused to look at her. "and a pretty one. What's the danger?"

"Like I said," the other replied, "I don't ask, I just do as I'm told and hope to see it though the day." The men started to leave the village. Yuki was unable to call for help...  

Enkzilla

icyflow

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:55 pm
"We got to save Yuki."Dark Angel said looking at Striker.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:12 am
"I asked whats going on here"  

striker49

#2- You will never, Nick Getz

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out