Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Higher Cussing Level?
  Yes(go to PG-14)
  No(leave PG-13)
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:02 pm
Maybe I should head in the forest tomarrow. She thought as she layed on the couch.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:15 pm
This RP looks dead too! Let's see, if some of us meet, maybe it'll go better.

As Alanta and Piria walked, they got to know each other much better. A few people did stare at them weirdly, two young girls strolling along saying not so much as a word to each other, but they passed by with no comment. Piria soon became so adept at talking in her mind, that it was almost as if Alanta did have a voice. "I'm hungry," Piria said at the moment. Alanta looked around and spotted one of the hot dog vendors common in New York. "Is there good?" she gestured. Piria nodded. As they crossed the street towards the vendor, Alanta suddenly stopped. "What are you doing?!" Piria yanked Alanta out of the way of an oncoming car. "There are more oddities about in this city. Someone-" Alanta broke off and considered the people around her "We just passed is different - not quite human - just like you." Her gaze alighted on a couple arguing not too far away from them, in the shadow of some trees.  

- p h y x a t e d -

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Piria looked too at the quarrelling couple. "We're going to find it tomorrow, if not now, so let me find her." the girl was arguing. Piria shrugged. "You wouldn't be able to tell from their arguing." Alanta gave her a confused look, but then her face cleared. "Of course. You're a vampire; you have better hearing. I forgot." Piria tilted her head inquisitively. "Well, they're in the shade - they're not exactly like me. Could they just be plain old vampires?" "Walking around on a sunny day in New York?" Alanta mused.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:28 pm
Waking up early, Moon sighed walking on the back ally ways she snacthed a hot dog eating gredily while farther away from the street.

On vaction, I'll post again soon, don't fret.  

Denki Nasu

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:23 am
"It's that wolf!" The girl of the couple suddenly screamed. Unpredictably, instead of running away, she strained against her boyfriend's arms to go after it. Alanta and Piria exchanged glances. "They were arguing about a wolf?" Alanta thought. "Is there any connections between vampires and wolves?" Piria thought back. "Why ask me?" "Well, I don't exactly have a lot of experience with others of my kind. I'm nonexistent for at least half of the day, remember?" "Let's follow them." Alanta started forward.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:19 pm
Julie stopped struggling against Aaron's arms, knowing that she wasn't going to win. "Stupid vampire." She hissed under her breath, laying her head back on his chest. He laughed, but Julie still looked angry. "Someone's staring." He said quietly in her ear.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:43 pm
Finishing it she looked up, walking away to a fire escape. Jumping up the side, she enjoyed the time by swinging by her jaw. But soon she jumped to the top stairway latter. Laying down she looked carefully at the others below.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:28 pm
"Follow them? They're not going anywhere, after all. Look." Piria kept her arm on Alanta's, so she'd have to stop. "Hey, now they're staring at us," she began to say. But the sun dissappeared behind a lone cloud, and she blinked out. "Piria?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:20 am
''Shadow vampire hunh?'' She asked herself looking down.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:41 pm
Aaron narrowed his eyes, recognizing the scent of these particular people, he had smelled it the day before. "Can you hear me?" He whispered, directing it at the two creatures across the street from them. Julie turned around in his arms to see what he was doing. "Who are you talking to? Of course I can hear you!"  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:09 pm
Leaping down Moon walked passed the other two, to the angel and 'shadow' vampire. Sniffing were it was, unlike others she could see her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:24 pm
When the sun reappeared, Piria blinked back. "Of course I can hear you," was the first thing she said irritably. Then it dawned on her, that voice had not come from her mind. She stared at Alanta, and then followed her gaze to back across the street. "Yes," she heard Alanta mind-whisper.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:10 am
'Might you hear me.' Moon thought to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:44 pm
"Again, yes." Piria heard Alanta whisper through her mind. She looked around in confusion - who else was there to hear? Piria's gaze alighted on the wolf they'd spotted earlier. "Surely not," she thought, surprised, to Alanta. "Wolves can think too? I mean, rationally?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:18 pm
'Ouch, that really stung.' Moon said sniffling.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff