Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Katsa Darksword (Election coverage in my journal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I sound all right?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe a little
View Results

Marth_56

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:11 pm
Marth:I know. And my brother reminded my dad that we're supposed to go to bed. stressed GOD!
Rune,Vessel, & DarkRena:MARTH!!! scream
Marth: WHAT!?!? scream stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:16 pm
Uh...what? sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Tear_Angel

Marth_56

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:20 pm
Vessel:Your LDS, remember?! scream

Marth:And?! S- eek *covers mouth* stressed *starts bad-mouthing his spacy mind*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:36 pm
Marth_56
Vessel:Your LDS, remember?! scream

Marth:And?! S- eek *covers mouth* stressed *starts bad-mouthing his spacy mind*

LDS? Just what planet are you guys from anyways?!? eek Oh and here's for you Marth. *gets bucket of water and throws it at Marth*  

Tear_Angel

Marth_56

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:39 pm
Marth:We're from earth, stupid!! And what was that for?! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:45 pm
Marth_56
Marth:We're from earth, stupid!! And what was that for?! scream

Oh you know. To get rid of the cursing you just cursed about. I hear that its supposed to be effective... sweatdrop  

Tear_Angel

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:19 am
I wouldn't say that he's a full-time vegetarian. I would say that his digestive system isn't developed enough to handle meat or anything else. Just recently, he had to go to the hospital because some caramels that he ate were stuck in his system.
Minomon: Et tu, caramel? cry  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:30 pm
Katsa Darksword
I wouldn't say that he's a full-time vegetarian. I would say that his digestive system isn't developed enough to handle meat or anything else. Just recently, he had to go to the hospital because some caramels that he ate were stuck in his system.

suckstobeyouOH REALLY!! rolleyes
Rune: stare
Marth:What?
Rune:You know what. stare  

Marth_56

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:15 am
Marth_56
Katsa Darksword

Now now Marth. Be nice. 3nodding xd But anyways, I do hope he gets better though Katsa. No person would want their digimon friend to be hurt and in pain...except for me of course. twisted

Puroromon: eek WHAT?!? eek

Besides he's too cute to die a slow and painful death. Minomon, hang in there ok? biggrin 3nodding Btw, did you know that there are actually a certain fish that is named after you, Minomon? Yup! They are called minnows. Minomon is actually pretty famous!! Yay!! Katsa, you must be very proud of him. xd blaugh sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:53 am
tear-blooded_angel
Marth_56
Katsa Darksword

Now now Marth. Be nice. 3nodding xd But anyways, I do hope he gets better though Katsa. No person would want their digimon friend to be hurt and in pain...except for me of course. twisted

Besides he's too cute to die a slow and painful death. Minomon, hang in there ok? biggrin 3nodding Btw, did you know that there are actually a certain fish that is named after you, Minomon? Yup! They are called minnows. Minomon is actually pretty famous!! Yay!! Katsa, you must be very proud of him. xd blaugh sweatdrop

Oh, I am. He's done so much since I first got him as a Leafmon. He's done me proud in so many ways... minus the excessive flirtiness and the swearing.
Minomon: Really? Well, sheet Katsa, I didn't know you cared that much.
Of course I... wait, you never got over that speech impediment?
Minomon: Nope.  

KatsaDarksword

Marth_56

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:48 pm
Marth & Rune: rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:41 pm
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Marth_56
Katsa Darksword

Oh, I am. He's done so much since I first got him as a Leafmon. He's done me proud in so many ways... minus the excessive flirtiness and the swearing.

Yeah, Minomon definitely has some speech problems. sweatdrop 3nodding But it's actually cute the way he talks. biggrin He's such a doll, I tell ya!! whee Have you ever considered dressing him up Katsa? That'd be awesome!! blaugh xd  

Tear_Angel

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:21 am
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Marth_56
Katsa Darksword

Yeah, Minomon definitely has some speech problems. sweatdrop 3nodding But it's actually cute the way he talks. biggrin He's such a doll, I tell ya!! whee Have you ever considered dressing him up Katsa? That'd be awesome!! blaugh xd

Wormmon: Dressing me up? Why, that's an excellent idea! I could go as a Chinese Dragon.
Not a bad idea. I'm sure I have the costume somewhere.
Wormmon: All right! Let's do it!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:11 am
*twitch* Uh...who is he Katsa? *stares at Wormmon* Where's Minomon?!? gonk Where did the cutey pie go??? crying crying

Youta: I think that's Minomon's next digivolved form, mistress... sweatdrop

Be quiet!! There is no way that Minomon could change into something...something...something so...!!! scream stare *silence*  

Tear_Angel

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:23 am
*walks in* hi everybody!...........Adell where'd u go?

Adell: right here Axel

geez.........as big as u r i still have trouble looking for u....... stare

Adell: sweatdrop sorry Axel oh go anything to eat?

no Adell i don't........

Adell: bummer man..........  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas