Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
do YOUR parents have a problem with twilight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:58 pm
Actually my dad seems to get upset with the fact that i read at all, which is super weird because most people can't even get their kids to read, and I do it willingly. He can be so weird.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:31 pm
My mom lets me read whatever I want. She doesn't care as long as I remember none of it's real.  

Kagome_SanAngeloTexas

Awaikuro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:34 am
The funny thing is, most of your parents have an issue because they think that you won't learn anything from twilight. The thing is, both twilight and new moon contain vocabulary words that would be considered hight above average for teens. By reading these books, were learning something. My parents let me read anything I want because they have noticed that my vocabulary scores have become far above average because of all the books I read. They may not always like what I'm reading, but they let me read it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:00 pm
My parents don't really care what I read, they trust me to be mature with my choices, but unfortuneatly, thats about all they trust me with, not even phone calls past 10!!! lol  

kanangirl123

SweetlyDemented

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:11 pm
Nope. My dad doesn't really care, and my mom's just as obsessed with Twilight as I am. She goes on and on and on about it sometimes, hehe.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:49 am
My parents have no idea Twilight exists. They never keep track of what I read cause I read so much.
whee  

DecapitatedPuppies

[.tristesse.]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:30 am
My parents don't really know what Twilight is about but they really wouldn't mind me reading it. They're pretty liberal when it comes to stuff like that so it's all good.
I can't imagine if my parents were really strict about what I read...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:44 am
My parent's don't care I've been reading books along the lines of Twilight since I was young. My step-dad doesn't read and my mother is even in the middle of reading it and has taken to calling me and my friends character names on occasion.  

Copacetic Gloom

The_Confused_Child

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:01 am
I got my mom addicted to Twilight she loves it! Of course...she made me read it to her...so my amazing skills in dictation might be why she likes it (haha), my dad....he doesn't care...just as long as I don't go falling for another fictional character (he just doesn't understand how incredibly cute Edward is ^^)! My mom is a little concerned with my obsession with vampires (but that started waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy before this)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:19 pm
My parents have no problem with me reading Twilight and New Moon. They don't even know what they are about. However, they will have a problem with it when they know the cost of the books, and the fact that I'm planning to buy every book of the series.  

Somei Yoshino

Nina Fera

2,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:21 am
My parents would KILL me if they found out what I was reading !!!! eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:25 am
I haven't told my parents about twilight because I know that there gonna come out and say i shouldn't be reading a book about vampires so they don't have to know sweatdrop  

ToxiCookie

XxDemonSpawnxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:03 am
My grandma actually introduced Twilight to me, she didn't know what it was about though. My mom and her don't like the fact that I'm into stuff like vampires and werewolves and stuff but they don't really interfere with it. I'm "Absolutely NOT allowed to wear black" though, that kinda sucks but willing to sacrifice that for my books. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:59 am
My dad doesn't like the fact that I get all excited about a book with Vampires in it >< I wish he'd understand ¬_¬
My mom though is pretty good about it. ^^

Dippin Dotss

hiwhatsup195

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:07 am
My mom is the one who buys the books. She doesn't care really at all either. She says I shouldn't grow up quickly anyways XD I'm 16 come on..  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff