Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Legendz Role Play (Starting)Please read the first post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined Already?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!)
View Results

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:28 am
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*pulls up to colleens house*
you know what F*CK you guys i don't care what happens to you i wish you B*TCHES would both fall the F*CK over and DIE!
whats going on?
they're kicking me out because they say i don't follow the rules and that I don't do anything with my life *starts crying* they say that the only thing I'm good for is selling myself on the streets.
hey hey, they don't know what they're talking about, stop crying, you know you can live with me, my parents don't care, shhh... don't cry, everything will be fine. *drives to his house* look go inside and clean yourself up and ill take you out for a good time.

[You can't use swearwords and wind sagas are happy and easy going.]

[ i didnt if you read, colleen was the one who was cursing. i didnt say a single one, and i know from some games that the wind people are the quiet ones who dont say much but make big influences ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:05 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
King_of_the_Hearts_666
you know what F*CK you guys i don't care what happens to you i wish you B*TCHES would both fall the F*CK over and DIE!
whats going on?
they're kicking me out because they say i don't follow the rules and that I don't do anything with my life *starts crying* they say that the only thing I'm good for is selling myself on the streets.
hey hey, they don't know what they're talking about, stop crying, you know you can live with me, my parents don't care, shhh... don't cry, everything will be fine. *drives to his house* look go inside and clean yourself up and ill take you out for a good time.

[ i didn't if you read, colleen was the one who was cursing. i didn't say a single one, and i know from some games that the wind people are the quiet ones who don't say much but make big influences ]

[Good...xD..but...bad grammar!!!! scream (Sorry, I have issues with grammar)]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:15 am
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
King_of_the_Hearts_666
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
King_of_the_Hearts_666
whats going on?

[ i didn't if you read, colleen was the one who was cursing. i didn't say a single one, and i know from some games that the wind people are the quiet ones who don't say much but make big influences ]

[i could try speaking in german, my grammar is much better but i dont know all the words i need.]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:32 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
King_of_the_Hearts_666
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
King_of_the_Hearts_666
whats going on?

[i could try speaking in german, my grammar is much better but i dont know all the words i need.]

[just turn things like dont to don't T.T]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:51 am
[ugh fine, ill try my best.]
*opens the door for colleen*
so are you feeling better?
yeah *sniff* a little... so where are we going.
were going to go to a party, its down near the beach. starts in 30 minutes. so do you need anything before we go?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:58 am

*Looks at a bulliton board and reads what it says*
Legendz Tournament? Prize is a golden Soul Figure? *Pulls out talispod* Rikku?
Rikku:
Me: Okay... *Signs up for it*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:47 pm
*sees that kid that dodged the paintballs* hey kid now its my turn for payback. *grabs kid and throws her into a locker and locks it* hope you have fun.*looks at bulletin board* hmm looks like something colleen might want, what do you think Immortatus.
sounds like a great gift to me. and maybe we might need it too, if youd get your mind off her for 5 minutes i wouldnt have to keep up on everything for you.
yeah yeah i know. i don't need a lecture  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:51 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*sees that kid that dodged the paintballs* hey kid now its my turn for payback. *grabs kid and throws her into a locker and locks it* hope you have fun.*looks at bulletin board* hmm looks like something colleen might want, what do you think Immortatus.
sounds like a great gift to me. and maybe we might need it too, if youd get your mind off her for 5 minutes i wouldnt have to keep up on everything for you.
yeah yeah i know. i don't need a lecture

scream *Breaks locker in 2 seconds and beats the crap out of him* Stupid kid...
surprised -3  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:07 pm
Not this time... *grabs girl by collar and puts cigarette out on her as her uniform catches on fire* ha ha ha *falls down laughing*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:36 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
Not this time... *grabs girl by collar and puts cigarette out on her as her uniform catches on fire* ha ha ha *falls down laughing*

*Water appears and put out the flame* Grrrrr...... *Tidal Wave of water appears and washes on him* There! *Runs to class and makes it. The bell rings*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:02 pm
*runs out to car and grabs new leather outfit then walks into class and hands the teacher a letter* heres my note teacher, i actually have an excuse for today *thinks to self* (dumb broad wont know the difference good thing i can forge dads signature)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:14 pm
Seeing them argue and smiles softly. "Hello.... do any of you know how to apply to the Legendz Tournament?"  

La Petite Ange

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:00 pm
KaosAngel012
Seeing them argue and smiles softly. "Hello.... do any of you know how to apply to the Legendz Tournament?"

Sure. Go to the bulletin board and sign the sheet next to the announcement.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:13 pm
signs up for the tournament*So Shadow,you ready?

Shadow:remember as your Fox partner,I will always be ready!

me:perfect,in this tournament we might have to unleash your true form,The reat Demonic Fox,remember last time I let you do that?you won us thats legendz tounament!but this year theres more than 5 rookies entering i bet

Shadow:i dont care,ill just throw them out of my way!
me:dont be so loud  

x Slater x

x Slater x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:18 pm
walks into class with note*gives note to teacher*

*sits down and Shadows head appears*

shadow yo have to stay in my bag till im done with class then il feed you

ok,ill wait

good boy  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items