Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:26 am
she breaths out ice and controls it with her hand she wraps it around him  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:29 am
Poof! It was just a shadow clone. "Oh come on. I'm a shikaku, an assassin. You can't kill me." Several more kunai flew through the air.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:32 am
"interesting"riku jumps into the tree where the kunais came flying out of  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:31 pm
whats going on?Alkaid asked herself  

Boni_Mist

Devoted Poster

Hopelessly x_x Alone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:42 pm
"They are assassins, or just him?" Yuuhi asked herself in a whisper as she watched the two fighting. 'If he's an assassin, then I better not get caught.' She thought as she jumped into a tree.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:42 pm
Harrun realized that Atekuru might need help, so he went outside to help. He snuck up on the girl and threw several senbon at her.  

Batjesusman

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:18 am
riku knocked the senbon out of the way*ice style fanged pursuit jutsu*siana yells  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:27 pm
Atekeru came out of the ground and quickly pulled Riku into the ground, leaving only her head above ground. He kicked dirt into her face and drew a kunai. "What are you doing here? Answer me!" Wait... maybe there is others and this is a distraction. Crap! He quickly ran back to the hideout seeing blood splattered on the ground everywhere. "What the hell is going o-" His sentence stopped short when he saw Kisame with his sword unwrapped. "What are you doing here?!?!" "Well.. I had to payback for what you had done the other night.." Kisame revealed that his left arm had been cut off. "And what other way then to go for your friends here." Atekeru yelled, "Darn you! Why didn't you just come for me?!?! "Because, I wanted to kill you last!" And held his sword up to Atekeru's neck.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Hopelessly x_x Alone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:57 pm
Yuuhi heard something inside the building and looked through a window. "Oh s**t..." She quickly covered her mouth, realizing how loud she said that, hoping noo one heard her. 'What is Kisame doing there? He can't kill that shikaku. I might not be on his side but if he kills him, I will do something about it.'  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:26 am
*breaks free of the ground*runs into the hideout and sees kisama and Atekeru  

Level_E_Vampire

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:30 am
Harrun had followed Atekeru into the building. He gulped as he saw Kisame. If Kisami is here then- Harruns thoughts were cut off when Itachi snuck up behind him, sword drawn to his neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:02 am
kisame and itachi are here*wolf style fanged pusuit jutsu*siana sends the wolfs after kisame and itachi  

Level_E_Vampire

Hopelessly x_x Alone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:16 am
Yuuhi stayed in the tree, hoping not to be seen by the members of Akatsuki. They are going to kill them. I want to do something, but I know that i'm no match for them. She sat on the edge of the branch trying to keep herself from attacking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:43 am
Atekeru drew his sword and slashed at the sword pushing it away, giving him enough time to get around him. He then attempted to thrust his sword into Kisame, but then he was knocked back when Itachi stepped in and punched him in the stomach. I can't take them both.... I have to get out of here. No. I'll stay and fight! Then, he jumped up on the wall, using his chakara to keep from falling, and dashed into Kisame, knocking him out. Still, I can't fight Itachi even just by himself.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:47 am
While Atekeru knocked out Kisame, Harrun snuck up on Itachi, about to punch him hard in the head. Before Harrun got a chance, he was uppercutted in the chin, only to poof into a puff of smoke and punch him in the stomach from the front.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff