Submit

Who do you like more?
  Edward<3
  Jacob!
View Results

xAlyss The Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:59 pm
*Sort of Spoiler*

So have you read some of the stuff said about Eclipse? "She'll have to choose between friendship and love and between life and death" or something like that. But even if she has to choose I would still pick Edward. Jacob did a lot of things to help her, but Edward and her are just suppose to be. You can't just break up a love like that, over someone else. Although Jacob DOES deserve someone. And Bella should spend time with other friends, but I don't get why Edward refuses to let her go see Jake. I'm pretty sure he can handle his anger and won't hurt her. He wouldn't let anything happen to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:01 pm
Levina_Ellar
That's what I was thinking. To be honest, Bella is the one that kind of irritates me. Right when Edward returned, she forgot about Jacob. Even after all he's done for her! Like Charlie said, have some time for your other friends! Gosh seriously... stressed

Haha, I'm getting all worked up on a book.

Lol it's k. I get worked up over books too. Like in New Moon when Edward left I cried. D:
What? I was sad. And angry.

xAlyss The Pirate

Fifii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:42 pm
xXxWakeMeUpInsidexXx
*Sort of Spoiler*

So have you read some of the stuff said about Eclipse? "She'll have to choose between friendship and love and between life and death" or something like that. But even if she has to choose I would still pick Edward. Jacob did a lot of things to help her, but Edward and her are just suppose to be. You can't just break up a love like that, over someone else. Although Jacob DOES deserve someone. And Bella should spend time with other friends, but I don't get why Edward refuses to let her go see Jake. I'm pretty sure he can handle his anger and won't hurt her. He wouldn't let anything happen to her.

yeah but something could happen and because of bella's bad luck edward is not taking any chances. and you're right about edward and bella belonging together.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:39 am
-hides behind a wall affraid to be attacked by all the Edward lovers-

JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ninja  

Her Sinful Fantasies

xAlyss The Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:38 pm
..+.Shadows-Kat.+..

JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ninja

lol
i like yur avie. :]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:55 pm
..+.Shadows-Kat.+..

JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ninja

rofl Dont be afraid of them its ur opinoin besides Jacob is a great guy  

niecerpiecer

red_angel14

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:18 pm
i heart edward!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:50 am
I HATE JACOB

I heart EDWARD  

misohead

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:15 am
misohead
I HATE JACOB

I heart EDWARD

huh w/e 2 me if u hate Jacob u hate Stepheines brother she named Jacob after him and Jacob is not selfish Bella wuz she even said so in the book duh!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:09 pm
I luv Edward more but Jacob is soo nice i feel about wat happens to him. BUT i'm still a edward fan all the way. Jacob just made the book boring to me. sweatdrop  

xweetjasmine92

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:03 am
Yeah some parts of New Moon were boring like barely no danger as Twilight did 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:15 am
Jacobs a really nice person....its just....Edward is irrisistible. I felt bad for both sides when he left, though I really want to read how he felt after he got the call. So I'd say Edward, and I hope Jake and her somehow manage to stay friends. Though I think Jake got what was coming to him when he stayed so persistant, even though it was obvious what was going to happen if Edward came back stare  

Zirumi

Reikage-Sanshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:09 pm
Fifii
Ayllin
Fifii
edward should be with bella, but jacob deserves her more

Hmm.. That's interesting. What makes you think that? Although I do agree, I want to hear your opinion.

well jacob didn't kill her on the inside, he let bella do things like ride a motorcyle, something edward would never let her do, and everytime jacob breaks a promise he says he's sorry, i can't recall edward every doing that

Actually.. it tore Edward apart when he couldn't be with Bella. I know some of yah are going to hate me.. but I do feel sorry for Jacob, and wish there was a kiss scene between Jacob and Bella... -giggles- cuz it would have been more interesting as in battling inner demons on who she would choose. Also it wouldn't hurt for Bella to have a few minutes of happiness; then again... it would have teared her up more when she saw Edward again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:58 am
I hate Jacob. Of course Edward and Bella HAVE to be together, and Jacob was only a "friend", but he was trying to STEAL her! Even if he saved her in a way, NO ONE can compete with Edward. heart  

night-owl123

night-owl123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:04 am
Fifii
edward should be with bella, but jacob deserves her more

I agree, but I still think Jacob is trying to steal her away from Edward.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff