Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Hanging out at the mall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:54 pm
I only go to the mall to play in arcades (DDR rules) and go to the book store,the one I go to is freaking HUGE...Not so I can dress up and impress people  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:59 pm
I2aeth
That was my best friend's birthday present from me to him.

Okay, my friend, he's the kinda guy who wears Abercrombie and Hollister and all those brands and icky clothes I loathe. Our clothing styles couldn't be further apart. Oh well.

So, on his birthday, we went to the mall, him all normal and me gothed out as goth can be: black velvet trench, 5-inch vinyl boots, corset top, makeup, everything. And I stroll into Hollister with my sexy self and purchase him a shirt. But I act like it's for me.

I'm like, "I want this shirt... please." very seriously.

And the guy working there was like "are you... sure? O.o"

Me: "Yes. That will be all."
Him: "That will be thirty-something dollars."
Me: "Indeed" *pull out black studded leather wallet* "Do you take debit?"

He told me the look on the guy's face was worth more than the shirt to him. XD

That sounds like something my friend Brenden would do. xd  

LackingSanity

Redwing~Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:18 pm
Downtowners can be way overated, and really, all you see downtown most of the time is drama from teens and other folks, who are posers or just hanging there to be in an in crowd.

Quote:

I only go to the mall to play in arcades (DDR rules) and go to the book store,the one I go to is freaking HUGE...Not so I can dress up and impress the mallgoths

I heart DDR, I go to the arcade to usually play, and I don't really go downtown as much anymore, most of the time I'm there to either take the bus somewhere, or stop by the used book store to check out what they have. I never dress up much either, I like to look plane compared to the others you might see downtown, then people don't take notice of me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:26 am
yes ive done things to annoy people and gotten kicked out of stores but i dont really dress all that dark. Especially not at the mall i would get kicked out so fast its not even funny  

poncho steve

poncho steve

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:28 am
and the main reason i go to the mall is to beast it at the arcade  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:47 am
Redwing~Shadow
Downtowners can be way overated, and really, all you see downtown most of the time is drama from teens and other folks, who are posers or just hanging there to be in an in crowd.

Quote:

I only go to the mall to play in arcades (DDR rules) and go to the book store,the one I go to is freaking HUGE...Not so I can dress up and impress the mallgoths

I heart DDR, I go to the arcade to usually play, and I don't really go downtown as much anymore, most of the time I'm there to either take the bus somewhere, or stop by the used book store to check out what they have. I never dress up much either, I like to look plane compared to the others you might see downtown, then people don't take notice of me.
Sadly the closest mall is 2 hours away so I only get to go to that mall maybe twice a year...I really gotta buy the home version of ddr...  

Awesome Akwardness

destinygirl_8

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:36 am
Yeah, i've done that before, in fact i sometimes do that alot caus i have alot of time on my hands. -_- its funny some of the looks you can get from plp.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:36 pm
Mallratdom is boring. I'd much rather dress up like I'm going to a ball a go to Denny's at 3am.  

Neon~Starshine

Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

-Even_1n_Death-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:58 am
Oh, man, that is the funnest thing to do. I always scare everyone by walking into to christian bookstores or somewhere like that, Its hilarious how they look at me, as soon as I walk out I burst into hysteric laughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:11 am
the only times i go to a mall is if i crave bubbletea, ddr and other arcady goodness movies or T&T(asian supermarket), and maybe go to the pet store and giggle at bunnies and lizards and bugs, thats about it. apperently i get some looks i don't actually pay any attention my friend told me before that some people stared which is weird because i dont dress up to go to a mall confused  

xX x0mbie Xx

Her Cyanide--

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:54 pm
I hang around the mall all the time. Not in the mall, just like outside at the park and the gazibo and the coffee shop. Not to impress people how I dress and what not..just because I have tons of friends who hang uptown every day. Its sorta just the place to meet and chill with people around here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:25 am
I usually go to the mall in whatever I feel like wearing. xD

Maybe someday soon I'll go into the mall with everything "goth" I own on.. walk into a prep store or perhaps even Victoria's Secret. xDD  

-Nymphotronic-

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:09 pm
Carlos Bloodrose
I usually go to the mall in whatever I feel like wearing. xD

Maybe someday soon I'll go into the mall with everything "goth" I own on.. walk into a prep store or perhaps even Victoria's Secret. xDD
It's fun to in victoria's secret especially if your a little,ugly,flat chested girl...and just watch the looks from other people...it's so funny  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:01 pm
wow i dont think i have over killed on the clothes but thats my opinion  

dante_reincarnation15

Cockroach Waltz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:52 am
I like the mall but I def. don't consider myself a mall goth.

Or goth for that matter...

And yeah, I do dress up for it since it is suburbia, where the ******** are you supposed to go in Oshawa to chill sometimes?

If your under 18, you can't really go to clubs and sometimes the mall is one of the only places where you can meet cool people. And by dress up I mean make sure I look hot, not like I'm going to a Korn concert.

sad

Its just for fun, hang out with your friends for a couple of hours, meet some new people, I don't do it to shock people and get stared at.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff