Drake Magestrail

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:55 pm
ArynChris
The age you are is the age you act. Happy, sad, playful, nostalgic, depressed, dreading, thrilled, energetic, teasing--these things do not define age, but character. Personality. How these emotions are expressed is what shows your age. Believe me, my jokes are a lot more sophisticated at age 20 than they were at 5, 10, or 15. Or, at least, I understand what all I'm implying with my own jokes now, and at 15 I reeeaally didn't. *sheltered much* When I fend off my little brother trying to attack me, I now know how to do it without accidentally poking him in the eye or shoving him against pointy objects. When I'm nostalgic, I have that many more years to look back on, and when excited I have that many more experiences to back up how fun I think something will be--it doesn't sadden you, knowing already how something will feel, it excites you more... because you know that you won't be disappointed, there's no risk of that.

My age is 20. I'm not as naive or afraid as I was even 6 months ago, before my last birthday, and certainly not like I was years ago. The only time I do not act my age--and actions are not thoughts, you understand--are those few times a year when PMS actually affects me (usually doesn't) or a migraine has reached to point of hysteria and hospitalization. Even then... I know that I'm acting irrationally, even as I do it. So is it still 'not acting my age'? Or is that exactly what is meant, and the command to act one's age is designed to shame you into it by making it obvious that everyone knows you're being rediculous?
Loooong response O.o  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:37 pm
I don't know if i act my age...sometimes i act very mature, and other times i wish i was 4...but im turning 16 in a few days so im going to have to act older, i suppose.  

xGlitteR-n-GunZx

XxParalyzing_silencexX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:18 pm
i act older than my age.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:02 pm
I'm turning seventeen in about a month or so.

I can be mature when I need to be.
But I'm still a candy chomping freak with hordes of stuffed animals. There's a difference between childlike and immature, and I think I know it pretty well.  

Vexworth

Oni-taku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:47 pm
I am 25 and I really mellowed out but I act 25 when Needed other wise I lose what sanity I don't have.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:57 pm
I'm 17 and sometimes I act like it. Mostly it ranges from little kid to adult. Weird but fun 3nodding  

Jigoku_Shoujo1348

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:08 pm
I don't want to act my age.
People my age are all drunk or horny. That's boring.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:33 am
well I am told I act three to four years older than normaly. I think it may be becuase of my cold heartedness. I really dont know, but I'm sixteen for me 18 is the true rite of passage  

Hunter of the Dammed

dante_reincarnation15

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:09 pm
s**t no i dont act my age if u dont like the way i act then get the ******** away form me biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:14 am

Oni-taku

Stargazer Dante

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:09 pm
i am 12 years old and i have two ages i act(according to my friends and people i know's opinion)

1.mature and understanding 16-ish (im much more mature then kids in my grade,especially in topics such as love)

and 2.a complete immature random 5 year old who has an obsession with cookies.

and i geusse you could call doing whatever the ******** i want such as grafitti and random street fights a third one.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:41 am
16 but i act way older.  

bleak-angel

Oni-taku

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:51 am
25 out of his mind and love every moment of the insanity  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:58 am
I act like a five year old almost all of the time (I'm 19). When I need to, like when I'm in class, or at dinner at a fancy resturant or something I act my age. I can be very responsible, I just enjoy acting like a kid when I get the chance. And most of my family thinks I'm just an immature brat who can't grow up, which pisses me off to know end. Half the time my own family isn't grown up enough to keep up with my type of conversations anyway, they always get some excuse to shut me up. Stupid people.  

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items